youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Want to go Fast?

Zach
Lee
Jamal
Steph
Nate

Want to go super fast? (who can keep up with this? LOL)
Lee
Balkman
Jamal
Steph
Nate

Want to go strong?
Curry
Zach
Lee
Q
Steph

Want to be balanced?
Curry
Zach
Q
Jamal
Steph

We have a good team

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Defensive Lineup

Lee
Balkmen
Q-Rich
Collins
Starbury

Tough 5 defensively (except Lee, hes better than Curry but I dont know about Randolph)

Currys gonna be out of their soon anyways with foul trouble, guarenteed.

umynot

Benchwarmer
Love Our Team!!

Love our team!!
Would like to see this lineup start the year!!
PG: Stephon
SG: Richardson
SF: Balkman
PF: Lee
C: Curry
Sixth Man: Randolph
I believe that this would give us the best way to gel and become a better team as we move into the season!! As the year moves on Zach can take over for Lee in the starting lineup!! Hopefully we get KOBE then all this will be void!!!!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
yea we already have a guy that shoots the ball almost every chance he gets. AKA Randolph but I am not complaining about his game but its true.

umynot

Benchwarmer
we dont need kobe!!!! we're fine how it is! if we get him, great, but we cant give up too much for him, if we dont get him, who cares.

Would you say that for Lebron?? Or Wade??? Or Melo?? Or any other Superstar in the League? Kobe is the NBA'S best asset!!! Hands down!!
I love our team but fans we need to help OUR KNICKS to some how get it done!! Kobe last night would of gotten 2 or 3 of those threes right back!! Kobe Bryant is not just some superstar player he is THE SUPERSTAR PLAYER!! If we Trade any combo for Kobe and still be better team afterwards!!
Kobe with Curry ? SCARYYYY!!!!
Kobe with Randolph? Nice!!
Kobe even with Marbury??

Kobe would make anyone better not to mention how much better he would be when traded!! Kobe making his point for the Knicks not only makes sense we as fans need to help make it happen!! If thats all we talked about it can happen!! If thats all we chant at games it might happen!! WE NEED TO TRY AND GET KOBE NOW THAT WE CAN!!!!!!!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
Love our team!!
Would like to see this lineup start the year!!
PG: Stephon
SG: Richardson
SF: Balkman
PF: Lee
C: Curry
Sixth Man: Randolph
I believe that this would give us the best way to gel and become a better team as we move into the season!! As the year moves on Zach can take over for Lee in the starting lineup!! Hopefully we get KOBE then all this will be void!!!!

i like this lineup and i think q and balkman are interchangable at the 2/3 depending on defensive matchups. from what ive seen so far i would like randolph at center over curry for defense, rebounding, outside shooting and passing but im not sure if thats gonna happen anytime soon. depending on matchups and how healthy q is i think with time chandler might be able to fit in the 2 or 3 spot. if were going against a smaller team id love to see mardy in at either point with steph at the 2 and/or have mardy cover a smaller 2 (with q at the 3 if we need offense). curry is a total defensive liability which is why id rather have randolph in there.