An Absolute Dispicable Disgrace

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
I could not have said it better myself:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...knick_losses_mount_in_television_ratings.html

"As he spoke out of both sides of his mouth about Marbury this week, Thomas again anointed himself as the consummate phoney. Dolan is a clueless bully. Marbury, already a blight on the franchise, provided further reason to ignore his enablers so skilled at making excuses for him. He is a selfish, self-absorbed, malcontent."

WHAT A SICKENING DISPLAY OF OWNERSHIP, EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT and COACHING INEPTITUDE. THIS TEAM SUCKS REALLY BAD FROM THE ABSOLUTE TOP OF THE ORGANIZATION DOWN. INSTEAD OF GETTING BETTER IT GETS WORSE AND WORSE EVERY SINGLE DAY. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END? <icon of="" knick="" fan="" with="" bag="" over="" head=""></icon>

Starks

Starter
"The Knicks' ratings on the MSGulag Network are plummeting. They already are down 27%, from a 1.53 (through the first seven games) in 2006-07 to a 1.14 at the same point this season."

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

27%!

Drop offs that low are typically followed by a company folding!

Blow up the team. After 4 year, thats quite enough.

Our only savior is for Charles "daddy" Dolan to send Jimmy to his room for good. Clearly at this juncture, he needs to step in and release an public apology for how his son oversaw the team. He needs to publicly apologize for Marbury's embarrasing antics. He also needs to apologize for keeping Thomas around and destroying the Knicks, much worse than Scott Layden has.

It's come to that.

As a fan I would fully expect full page letters in the Sports pages apologizing for the disaster that has been the Knicks.

I want to see a new manegment team first. Then I want about 75% of Isaiha's misfits banished from this city for ball players that want to win and respect the rich basketball history of this city.

27% WOW.

metrocard

Legend
"The Knicks' ratings on the MSGulag Network are plummeting. They already are down 27%, from a 1.53 (through the first seven games) in 2006-07 to a 1.14 at the same point this season."

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

27%!

Drop offs that low are typically followed by a company folding!

Blow up the team. After 4 year, thats quite enough.

Our only savior is for Charles "daddy" Dolan to send Jimmy to his room for good. Clearly at this juncture, he needs to step in and release an public apology for how his son oversaw the team. He needs to publicly apologize for Marbury's embarrasing antics. He also needs to apologize for keeping Thomas around and destroying the Knicks, much worse than Scott Layden has.

It's come to that.

As a fan I would fully expect full page letters in the Sports pages apologizing for the disaster that has been the Knicks.

I want to see a new manegment team first. Then I want about 75% of Isaiha's misfits banished from this city for ball players that want to win and respect the rich basketball history of this city.

27% WOW.

Just keep posting.