where did all that promise go...

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
what a shit start 2-8. It is the larry brown years all over again

The team and supporters is in disarray. "fire isaiah chants"

Marbury being booed when he is still performing up to a good standard

I sarted a thread that we dont need to make changes with the players, but we definitely need to do something with the coaching staff

We need defence. One of our players needs to average at least 2 steals, and another a block.

Zbo is controlling the boards, marbury is playing well.

Something needs to be done, I cant bear watching this team.

Curry and Robinson for Horford and anthony johnson.

Curry and Crawford need to leave as does isaiah. I dont care that people say Marbury can't win. But the knicks cant win at the moment without him

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
I told yall that wel need to get rid of marbs zach and curry cause they all suck! toons said i was crazy! Im pissed and im pissed where is this season going we get kobe and we are set! =) i can dream cant i?

Some how we need to aquire Kobe and Artest while still keeping at least some of our young talent. Heres my dream... We send Curry and Crawford to Sacramento for Bibby and Artest then we send Marbury, Zack, Collins, maby Morris or Balkman and this years first to L.A. for Kobe and Kwami Brown... Like I said this is only my dream.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
How about we give Curry and Crawford more time? Theyll probably start playing defense soon. Ive seen Curry block a shot one time. Just give these guys another chance. David Lee will save us.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
How about we give Curry and Crawford more time? Theyll probably start playing defense soon. Ive seen Curry block a shot one time. Just give these guys another chance. David Lee will save us.
As one of the most positive fans on this site...I now feel your frustration. The game against the warriors told it all...I'm a player with fire when i'm on the court and when I see a team...especially my favorite team...play with the lack of passion then that's when I get frustrated. Fact of the matter is there is no work ethic on this team. Work ethic translates to fire and there is no fire on this team other than Balkman, Nate, and Lee. We see flashes in Curry when he gets mad and when Q-Rich gets fired up...other than that we look flat night in and night out. Isiah needs to quit smiling and bring out the bad boy in him. He needs to start cussing people out and stop the buddy system. The true players that want to win will stay loyal to him...the bums and weak minded should be shipped...

mike291md

Rookie
"The 1 and Only" I couldn't agree more, I'm humiliated to just watch them. Clearly, this team doesn't want to play for Isiah anymore. I would get rid of all the cancer in the team. I'd be willing to trade everyone but Lee and Chandler (haven't seen enough of Chandler to make a judgment). Everyone else can go. I wouldn't be against the team benching the veterans and letting the young guys start to get them experience. Why not? What do we have to lose except for more games? Might as well let young players develop. Here is my lineup: C- Curry, PF- Lee, SF- Balkman, SG- Chandler, PG- Robinson. The rest can come off the bench and if they don't like it, play hard.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
"The 1 and Only" I couldn't agree more, I'm humiliated to just watch them. Clearly, this team doesn't want to play for Isiah anymore. I would get rid of all the cancer in the team. I'd be willing to trade everyone but Lee and Chandler (haven't seen enough of Chandler to make a judgment). Everyone else can go. I wouldn't be against the team benching the veterans and letting the young guys start to get them experience. Why not? What do we have to lose except for more games? Might as well let young players develop. Here is my lineup: C- Curry, PF- Lee, SF- Balkman, SG- Chandler, PG- Robinson. The rest can come off the bench and if they don't like it, play hard.

mate im all for that. But that team isnt good. I know it is young, but none of them are that outstanding except lee, and possibly chandler

Nate is a good spark plug of the bench.

Our front court will not play defence. Neither Lee nor curry average a block, or a steal. Curry barely boxes out. Curry is just dominant offence, and we also have a guy who scores more, and rebounds more, and steals more, and commits less turnovers. His name is Zach Randolph... who in my opinion is playing well.

Chandler and Balkman need more minutes... but for this team to develop more Crawford and Curry... possibly marbury need to go. For young point guard (raymond felton type) and a good defender. I reallly think we should go for an experianced defending point guard. try stephon at sg. We also need a defending centre

Starting Lineup

Pg (experianced defender) Anthony Johnson, Luke Ridnour, Delonte West....
Sg Marbury
Sf Balkman
Pf Randolph
C (some one who plays defence) Biedrins, Bogut, ....

Of course there are alot of better options at the pg and centre position. But these are realistic options

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah, trade Curry sure, he has a lot of trade value believe it or not. I think we would get a good starter in exchange for EC. and Jamal Crawford.

If Jamal Crawford went to the Suns he would shortly be an all star there because of the offense. Nash would find him everywhere.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
As one of the most positive fans on this site...I now feel your frustration. The game against the warriors told it all...I'm a player with fire when i'm on the court and when I see a team...especially my favorite team...play with the lack of passion then that's when I get frustrated. Fact of the matter is there is no work ethic on this team. Work ethic translates to fire and there is no fire on this team other than Balkman, Nate, and Lee. We see flashes in Curry when he gets mad and when Q-Rich gets fired up...other than that we look flat night in and night out. Isiah needs to quit smiling and bring out the bad boy in him. He needs to start cussing people out and stop the buddy system. The true players that want to win will stay loyal to him...the bums and weak minded should be shipped...

I agree with you, its tough watching Curry. If he could play with intensity for 4 quarters and play with more effort on defense I would have no problem with him. Hes got too much size to be playing the way he is. Hes built like a beast who should be dominating other teams. I still like Q-rich but he is injury prone which is one of the reasons why Im all for an Artest trade now. I dont care if they have to give up Lee. I got fired up when Im watching them to, instead of looking like scared players who arent interested they need to get some fire in them. I hate losing as a basketplayer but if I'm gonna lose im gonna make my opponent work really hard for it. They gonna be sweatin real bad to by the time its over. Why cant these guys who are being payed millions play with some fire and desire?

I was very impressed with Jared Jeffries last night. He was sharp on defense knockin the ball away, deflecting and blocking shots.

paris401

Starter
curry is a LOAD... stop hangin at burger-king (with jerome), and start hitting the weight room... he is a fat tub of lard... and i say that with luv in my heart...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I agree with you, its tough watching Curry. If he could play with intensity for 4 quarters and play with more effort on defense I would have no problem with him. Hes got too much size to be playing the way he is. Hes built like a beast who should be dominating other teams. I still like Q-rich but he is injury prone which is one of the reasons why Im all for an Artest trade now. I dont care if they have to give up Lee. I got fired up when Im watching them to, instead of looking like scared players who arent interested they need to get some fire in them. I hate losing as a basketplayer but if I'm gonna lose im gonna make my opponent work really hard for it. They gonna be sweatin real bad to by the time its over. Why cant these guys who are being payed millions play with some fire and desire?

I was very impressed with Jared Jeffries last night. He was sharp on defense knockin the ball away, deflecting and blocking shots.

You've really got to consider bringing in Artest at this point. I like Curry but he looks out of shape and winded by the 4th quarter. Oakaford is starting to look

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer

I love this idea, I remember watching the knicks practice and photo shoot om MSG and chandler was asked by marbury which player he would most want to be like and chandler said lebron james if this kid is serious I want him to play big mintues he sure does has the potential and phsyical gifts to play a game like lebron ... I also thinks running our offense through curry with guards like marbury crawford fransis and I hate to say nate none of which are true point gaurds was very stupid mardy was a good pick up but he needs a lot of time still he reminds me of eric snow

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

Right on the money...some people are born with fire while others aren't. I'm sure you can share feelings with this...when I'm on the court...I'm almost start fights with my intensity. I get that intense sometimes. And when I was younger I was definitely a hot head because I was so competitive. I've calmed down much now but to see these guys...I wish they would have just a quarter of the fire and intensity that we fans have. Is that too much to ask? By the way...I'm definitely enjoying watching jeffries hustle. When Curry and Randolph get lazy...put Lee, Jeffries, and Balkman in there for hustle. That lineup will give any teams problems.