Thanksgiving F*ck Yous

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Happy Thanksgivin everybody. Now its time for us to get some stress off our chests and say Fuck You to everyone who deserves it
Fuck YOu
Fuck you Isiah Thomas
James Dolan
Charles Dolan
Jamal Crawford
Eddy Curry
Jerome James
The Boston Celtics
All teams with winning records in the eastern Conference
Ricky DAvis (For fuckin up Q's elbow) Fuck you Ricky
Fuck George Karl, Greg Popovich, and Larry Brown
Fuck the New Jersey Nets and Fuck Jay-z for movin the team to brooklyn
Fuck Jason Williams and Mike Bibby
Fuck the person on here from the same town as Jason Williams
Fuck Jameer Nelson and Chauncy Billups
Fuck the New Jersey Nets again for drafting Sean Williams
Fuck Kevin Mchale for trading Garnett to Boston

Anymore Fuck yous that come to me will be posted.

One Last Fuck you to the Dolans and Isiah
Fuck You
:flippa::asshole::whack::sleep::police::machinegun::couto::indifferent::smokin:

Toons

is the Bo$$
oh, and to the refs who call ourgames...FUCK YOU ALL...and anucha saunders, fuck u 2!!...and to every team that beat us so far...Fuck you!!!

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
Cablevision and dolan sr. for not caring about the team so long as they still made a profit.
Your company F*CKIN SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also will like to send a very special FUCK YOU to all the people who predicted the Knicks to be terrible this season and are turning out to be right.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
What the hell MSG?? I did'nt do a thing to you!!! Oh and im not from the same town as Jason lol.

Rady,you wonder why you don't have more Knicks posters on here well bud MSG's post is a prime example.Its really rediculous when Knicks fans can't come on a Knicks site and talk Knick basketball without reading this garbage or getting put down for no reason.:barf:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Ignorant thread that has been done over too many times...like this makes people feel better LOL. Let's quit being ignorant and think intelligently about the steps we take instead of just saying anything...MSG...I hope you are smarter than this...you saw what happened to your boy for doing stuff like this...use your head

Status
Not open for further replies.