Ah Cmon why is everyone Jumping ship....

L xx NYK

Rookie
WTF ppl stop the crying seriously. Everyone ready to start over BS im not. I've waited all these years for them to get a team together and we now have a decent team. If we had the Right Coach we would be better who that coach is I do not know but, when we find him than you will see the full potential of this squad. We need a good System that utilizes all the different skills on this current team.

I would love to see this starting Line -up

PG**Nate Robinson - Do you see how the game changes when he Enters. he has matured alot. he pushes the ball and directs the traffic I like nate alot...

SG**Jamal Crawford- I do not care what you say when the Game is on the Line I want the ball in his hands. yes he is a streak Shooter but, so was starks and we loved starks to death so lets give Craw a break here he has heart and he is not afraid to shoot.

SF**Renaldo Balkman- I do not have to say anything here his play speaks Volumes.

PF**David Lee - See BalkMan

C**Zach Randolph- I Love this pick up we got a steal here. hey I like curry but, man that dude got no Defense and he cannot Rebound if he changes just one of those around than I say keep him starting put Zach at the PF and bring Lee off the Bench.

PS- This is the team I use On NBA 2K8 (360) and im 57-27 that's the playoffs baby LoL I know its just a video game but, I believe this starting Lineup could get the job Done....

:gony: New York Knicks For Life win or lose I will always be a fan. But, this needs to change quick.

LOL you call a team going on a 8 game losing streak decent ? I agree with have talent, but that doesn't amke you team decent if it doesn't led to wins. This team is horrible dude. They play with no passion, energy, or defensive intensity. They're a mess and need a total make over. Even if we do go with that starting lineup this team is still majorly flawed.

I'm not jumping ship but dam I'm sea-sick! Randolf is a good player but he needs to learn how to pass the ball very badly, Curry needs to REBOUND if he just eats up space in the paint thats asking a lot of him on the defencive end, Balkman could start so can't Q or even Jeffries(we have no problems at SF), Crawford starts at SG now and arguable this is our deepest spot on the roster(along with the SF spot) we have Crawford,Marbury,F.Jones,Collins,Nate,Q, and Chandler that are all capable of playing the spot, the PG spot is the only spot on the team that we realy lack Nate is O.K.,Collins might pan out Crawford turns the ball over to much and Marbury is a cancer. Players I would keep Nate,Chandler,Q,Jeffries,Balkman,Lee and maby Crawford and Curry the rest of the roster I would try and trade away or buyout. Oh yeah after these moves I'd put Zeke on the scout team and let him keep his team president status so he dosen't feel to insulted that he walks away and we lose the best NBA talent scout of the past decade or so, but he sure wouldn't be coaching on the side lines!

mike291md

Rookie
The New Starting Lineup

I kind of like your starting lineup of Robinson, Crawford, Balkman, Lee, and Randolph. I threw out the same suggestion to get the younger guys on the floor to start the game, it would be more exciting to watch.

Still though, the team would go downhill when we have to substitute at certain points in the game with Q-Rich, Marbury, and Curry. I would be more inclined to start Curry and let Randolph sub in. Or even this thought, let Curry play power forward and Lee play center, I know Lee is small but he has heart and hustles.

But in the end, lets face it, I don't think this team has a rotation that can turn it around on a consistent basis, we need a new coach, a new owner, and a new philosophy called "TRYING."

knicklover

Benchwarmer
It's obvious this team can't win with Isiah as coach and Marbury on the team.

Once we get rid of the two cancers of the organization and bring in a winning coach like Van Gundy or Carisle, we can start tinkering with the line up, see who really wants to win and who doesn't, who is actually capable of playing "D" and who isn't etc...

Even if things were going well this year, this is obviously not a championship caliber team. It's a marginal playoff team with some young talent. It was going to be a multi-year project to turn us into serious contenders anyway. So let's get rid of the garbage and put at competent GM and coach at the helm so they can start evaluating the talent, developing the players we have, and making the changes that have to be made in a competent way.

I'm not going to bag on the Nets cause currently they are better than the Knicks, but exactly where in your expert wisdom do you think your Nets will finish this year? NOT A CHAMPIONSHIP! Vince and Kidd are breaking down do you really think M.Willams and any of your young guards can really fill the void when there gone in one or two more years? The Nets will be among the bottom feeders of the NBA in two years while the Knicks will be fighting for Championships! LOSER GO HOME! PLAY IN SOME JERSY TRAFIC JACKASS!

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
C**Zach Randolph- I Love this pick up we got a steal here. hey I like curry but, man that dude got no Defense and he cannot Rebound if he changes just one of those around than I say keep him starting put Zach at the PF and bring Lee off the Bench.

Thats gotta be the stupidest thing i ever read zach a center he can barely play defence on other power forwards in the league, eddy can because he has size but that gets him where he has to be he just needs to play smarter and with more agression. but i rather see our other young players develope i wanna see chandler break out like kevin martin is right now in the future

jzero29

Rotation player
Crawford a joke

SG**Jamal Crawford- I do not care what you say when the Game is on the Line I want the ball in his hands. yes he is a streak Shooter but, so was starks and we loved starks to death so lets give Craw a break here he has heart and he is not afraid to shoot.

:gony: New York Knicks For Life win or lose I will always be a fan. But, this needs to change quick.
You have to admitt you see crap when you see crap. Why is it that when the ball is taken from him, and he's not dominating possesion of the ball, they win? he shoots 2-7, terrible stats, except, I like that he only shot 7 times. The Knicks win! He barely played in the 4th, and he gets in, and he's so clutch our best free throw shooter, manages to hit 1 of 2. How is he clutch! when the game isn't on the line he's automatic, in the 4th when it still counts he splits, look at the other wins and close games we lost. He shoots 50% from the line with game on the line. The guy is crap!!! He's a clown, looks like he's bowling when he shoots that ridiculous runner. The less he's involvled with the offense the better. Hmmm...if we perform better without him controling the offense, why keep him on floor playing sub par D? See ya jamaal, tell the bench I said hello.(won't happen Isiah is to much on his junk)
We loved starks because he played defense, not because he was irratic offensively, thats what people couldn't stand about him. We cheered starks because he was awesome on defense and when he was hot he was hot. WE booed him when he shoots 2-18, but he'd get a steal or have his hand in the face of someone on d. SO we forgave him for being on and off on offense, he made up for it with solid d, Crawford, not so much.

Kiyaman

Legend
not jumping ship, just yelling at the guys steering the ship.

I like the above saying!

Free Agent Varejao would be a nice tandem next to No Defense-Curry, or even No Defense-Zach. David Lee is already tired of both Curry & Zach performance (averaging 8 turnovers together) playing for Stats and not for the Knick WIN.

The Knicks just drafted two scoring SF that they should have kept together to compete with each other this season (Chandler & D-Nichols). Because Q.Richardson is heading next to James as the 15th man on the bench (He's a BUM too). And Jefferies is a defensive Role-Player inwhich you need 3 to 4 scorers on the court with him.
Balkman is the Knicks Starting SF!

The Big Problem lies in having TWO uncoachable 30 minute Guards that cant play to a basic system in Marbury & Crawford. Both have to go! leaving one behind is just as bad as having both. They both are inconsistent and cant work together or with others.
They do not allow Nate, Collins, or Balkman to create when they (Marbury, Crawford, or Q.Rich) are on the court. <!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

jzero29

Rotation player
I like the above saying!

Free Agent Varejao would be a nice tandem next to No Defense-Curry, or even No Defense-Zach. David Lee is already tired of both Curry & Zach performance (averaging 8 turnovers together) playing for Stats and not for the Knick WIN.

The Knicks just drafted two scoring SF that they should have kept together to compete with each other this season (Chandler & D-Nichols). Because Q.Richardson is heading next to James as the 15th man on the bench (He's a BUM too). And Jefferies is a defensive Role-Player inwhich you need 3 to 4 scorers on the court with him.
Balkman is the Knicks Starting SF!

The Big Problem lies in having TWO uncoachable 30 minute Guards that cant play to a basic system in Marbury & Crawford. Both have to go! leaving one behind is just as bad as having both. They both are inconsistent and cant work together or with others.
They do not allow Nate, Collins, or Balkman to create when they (Marbury, Crawford, or Q.Rich) are on the court. <!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->
wow, I agree totally. Soemone esle who realizes crawford and marbury are a terrible back court. While I stll like marbury, he's losing his mind. We can't afford anymore selfish meltdowns or threats against his own coach. Crawdord just shouldn't be in such a large role. But I've gone over and over this before. I guess after a nother losing season then everyone will listen. AS for the ship, if you haven't noticed it's half under right now. Some one has to step up and bail this ship out.