Jersey-tossing Knicks fan is driven nuts by his team's futility

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...jerseytossing_knicks_fan_is_driven_nuts_.html

" ...He's got eight tattoos - all of them orange to show his love for the Knicks. He wears orange sunglasses, drives a burnt orange Hummer and sleeps in orange-striped sheets, all for the team. But when the Knicks went down by 50 points against the Celtics on Thursday night, superfan Edward Barnes had had enough. In a move captured on national television, he ripped off his $220 Knicks jersey and chucked it onto the court in disgust - sending the Boston crowd into a frenzy and highlighting the futility of his beloved team. ...

"Isiah should be out," ... Stephon Marbury should be traded, he said. He was a bum in New Jersey. He was a bum in Minnesota. And he's a bum in New York."

Amen brother. Keep the faith. Sanity will hopefully raise it's stupid head ... eventually.

Blumatic

Rotation player
He's going to the game against the Nets. The Dolan will give orders to not show his face. Edward Barnes I salute you.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
THANK YOU BARNES!!! You said it RIGHT... Marbury is a damn bum, I told all those Marburysexuals but they just dont listen. I too salute him.

metrocard

Legend
That dude is mad fat...he should be praising God for even getting an interview. Since when men with titties can say a 20 and 8 PG is a bum?

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
You cant blame him that was the most embarrisng game of the whole season ... how do rep the knicks after that game? i mean we knicks fan will find a way ... but for him to do that i donno anymore where is this team going? i want marbs and isiah out:boohoo::afro:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...jerseytossing_knicks_fan_is_driven_nuts_.html

" ...He's got eight tattoos - all of them orange to show his love for the Knicks. He wears orange sunglasses, drives a burnt orange Hummer and sleeps in orange-striped sheets, all for the team. But when the Knicks went down by 50 points against the Celtics on Thursday night, superfan Edward Barnes had had enough. In a move captured on national television, he ripped off his $220 Knicks jersey and chucked it onto the court in disgust - sending the Boston crowd into a frenzy and highlighting the futility of his beloved team. ...

"Isiah should be out," ... Stephon Marbury should be traded, he said. He was a bum in New Jersey. He was a bum in Minnesota. And he's a bum in New York."

Amen brother. Keep the faith. Sanity will hopefully raise it's stupid head ... eventually.

You gonna listen to someone whos fatter than Zach Randolph, Eddy Curry, and Jerome James? Anyone who says marbury needs to go needs to get off currys dick. Hes the fatass that needs to go, and that fatass fan needs to stop goin to Burger King with our big guys. Hes the reason that Zach and Eddy havent performed well. Their all a bunch of fat pieces of shit. Whos jersey did that fan have on?

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Well I guess it was Curry`s? By the way he could play for the Knicks -:). We could use you him as back up of Curry. That would be great.

i think i know u from ghana. since when did u become a knicks fan, never knew u were a supporter.