In your face TNT and Crawford Haters

Who would you want taking the last shot to win it all?

• Jamal Crawford

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Kobe Bryant

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Ray Allen

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Allen Iverson

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Carmelo Anthony

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Blumatic

Rotation player
I always love JC. I wish he would go to the paint. I dont know whose fault that is. I guess its hard to do that when Cur-Dolph both clog the paint. MSg playing highlights right now. That boy clutch.

Good guy. never complains. There for his team. Luv JC.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
thats becuz the people that voted on the TNT one heard them bash the Knicks all night. oh by the way, im shocked. I wish i knew where to find statistics on how many game winners crawford has missed. I'll still give him some props even though im hater, he isnt afraid to take a shot with a game on the line. He wants the ball and he wants to win the game, he likes the pressure.

GetRealistic

Starter
How could anybody in there right mind vote for Crawford over guy like Kobe and Iverson. Crawfords made game winning shots. But the other gys on that list have made game winners in the playoffs.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
word...well crawford has NEVER been in the playoffs..so yea man u know idk maybe if he was in better teams and he stepped up a lil bit we would know how good and clutch he is in the playoffs...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im in complete shock right now looking at the results. It looks legit too.

I thought it was fake at first, like i sed i give him sum credit for wantin the ball with the game on the line, but I would still rank him last. Its not even close, you talkin about Kobe Bryant, Ray Allen, Carmello Anthony, and Allen Iverson. People need to stop smokin crack.

clumsy

Rotation player
are you serious??????!?!?? This poll would probably be similar to Eli Manning in football. Yah Eli usually is pretty clutch in the 4th quarter especially when they are down a score or two, but the reason they are down has ALOT to do with the same player.

Trin_Starr

Starter
wow
I'm impressed and shocked at the same time...
well that's good - now we know he has some trade value! lol
j/k :)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Another shock, Crawford is tied with Kobe on here, 5 votes each. You cant trust nothin nowadays, the nba.com vote was fixed and it was fixed on here to.

Fixed? I'm not sure about that. Crawford is tied with Kobe in this tread thats gotta be saying something good about him... "tied with Kobe". I also like seeing that the rest of the nation feels similar about his talent. Because like someone else said "he's got trade value". Lets package Crawford with Randolph and whatever else and go and get KOBE while the window of oppertunity is still open!!!