Aim

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
We should like have aim chat buddy sessions before each game...u know give our last thoughts and just talk about Knicks basketball...like half and hour b4 the game starts...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
iight well who eva wants 2 be in it let me know ill add u guys and ill invite all of u guys to the chat 2morrow b4 the game

Kiyaman

Legend
Aiight! add Kiyaman to the list, my job cut back some of my hours, and during the Holidays at that. So I'll be home a hour before the game.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
I Am Glad, Thats A Good Idea. My Aim Is Starbury4real In Lower Case. Anybody Going To The Funeral Tomorrow? Cos Am Trying To Go There Even Though Am A Moslem. Just Gotta Show Steph Some Support.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
iight i got all of yall...just be on at 7:00...and my aim acts gay sometimes so if anything be ready 2 make a chat...

metrocard

Legend
hey yo...log on AIM and go to the chatroom entitled "Knicks" ...we got two-three heads in there. Lets make this a routine for anyone who wants to chat during the game; AIM > Chatroom > "Knicks"

yeah lets do this for every game- like pre, during, and post game conversations. my sn's the same as my name here on the forum -- goknicksdlee42

Last edited: