1 and Only makes his YouTube debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
hahaha, thats you one and only? wow, you actin like a girl. Get off Isiahs Dick 1 and lonely!!!!
LOL you were some what intellegent when I left...now I come back you're just another slave to stupid. Doesn't surprise me though...you were always the follower and never the leader...but I am glad I have my 2nd thread though. Where do I get my award?...by the way that wasn't me on that video...that was metro's momma after I drop her off on the curb from hoing...and she was hysterical...i'll let ya'll go back to what ya'll do best... Be negative and show you're IQ is less than the chair you sit on...the true knick fan is out... God Bless you all

-The 1 and Only

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
For the most part I thought we disagreed on most things, and what this about you being a true knick fan? ARe you saying that you still believe this current roster is capable of winning? My sources tell me thats really you making your youtube debut. I made mine a long time ago in a video in your parents bedroom, I f*cked your mom. Great video check it out, just search "1and onlys mom" or "MSGKnickz33", it should come up.

Im not a leader or a follower, I form my opinions from facts. I was one of the last ones to turn against Isiah. Im not following no one, and for the members on here who do follow its better then bein attached to Isiahs nuts like you are. Now your all by yourself, the only one still believen in Isiah and the Knicks which is why we call you the one and lonely

-MSGKnickz33

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I could careless who you bumpin...you prolly jackoff to the Discovery channel sound track anyways...I ride with my knicks and I die with my knicks...I've always been that way...obviously you and the other barney kids want to hop on NJ and run with kidd...be my guest...and I did that search on youtube like you told me but only thing that popped was Mr. Ed riding your moms like an Aladdin magic carpet...by the way you are a follower...you follow metrocard's nuts like you had a chain wrapped around your neck chump...grow some balls and then come talk to me....

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
One, I guess these "Dudes" (I say dudes in qoutes cause only a bitch struggles to get attention like this after a one night stand). Seriously! For a who has six jobs, "goes to college" (*again in quotes due to my lack of belief), is a boxer*, and all that is wonderful, how do you seemingly have so much spare time? Let me guess? Cause you full of shit and don't do anything except sit at home in your mama's basement.

MSGKnickz33: Take it easy. Talkin about dickin people's moms. How about something more original. The 80's called and asked for your stale mom joke back. MTV couldn't make your momma work as a series, what makes you think it will play here? Your opinion is IT sucks. Great. Those that don't hold the same opinion. You're a sycophant. You're probably one of those bitches who sing songs about hatin' snitches, but have the popo on speed dial.

Oh by the way Metro: You'll always be more punching bag than boxer.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
So this has what this board has come to huh?? Since our team sucks all some of you guys can do is put down other posters and try your best to run them off the board and make them feel like they are not welcome here.Does it make you feel like you are big shit on here or what?? I know it isn't helping your image on here at all just hurting it.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
They're just some kids that aren't ready to be a man yet...that's why they bash me because it makes themselves feel good. metro's a midget that's why he bashes me cause I'm tall...maybe boxing helps his midget aggression and I guess MSG can't get any so he wants to bump moms now...these losers need to be banned. I remember a time when this forum was actually peaceful before any of these chumps were here...now this site is becoming a disgrace because of them...Knick fans don't act like this...it is a official...they are slaves to stupid...MSGquickfix33 and trashcard are slaves to stupid...and that is how I will now acknowledge them...the slaves to stupid should be banned I shall be the first to sign my name on that list...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
One, I guess these "Dudes" (I say dudes in qoutes cause only a bitch struggles to get attention like this after a one night stand). Seriously! For a who has six jobs, "goes to college" (*again in quotes due to my lack of belief), is a boxer*, and all that is wonderful, how do you seemingly have so much spare time? Let me guess? Cause you full of shit and don't do anything except sit at home in your mama's basement.

MSGKnickz33: Take it easy. Talkin about dickin people's moms. How about something more original. The 80's called and asked for your stale mom joke back. MTV couldn't make your momma work as a series, what makes you think it will play here? Your opinion is IT sucks. Great. Those that don't hold the same opinion. You're a sycophant. You're probably one of those bitches who sing songs about hatin' snitches, but have the popo on speed dial.

Oh by the way Metro: You'll always be more punching bag than boxer.

What's happenin...these kids are a trip...somebody's mother has done a poor job raising a son (or daughter) Someone needs to close this thread before metro's or his boyfriend's feelings get hurt (again) LOL

metrocard

Legend
It was a joke.

Maybe you guys should try sex, it releases stress. Exercise is good too. We know you old guys are carrying an extra 100 pounds.

Dr. Carpy is pretty retarded for getting mad at me when it wasn't directed to him. Maybe he's 1's grandfather/e-lover?

1 and Only is profoundly retarded; he's on my ignore list but still dickrides my threads; he stays losing. If I take him off ignore and make him cry again I'll get suspended for abuse, lol.

It wasn't suppose to be that serious, but once again sexually frustrated unemployed low self esteem Isiahsexuals have to cry and make things dramatic.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I could careless who you bumpin...you prolly jackoff to the Discovery channel sound track anyways...I ride with my knicks and I die with my knicks...I've always been that way...obviously you and the other barney kids want to hop on NJ and run with kidd...be my guest...and I did that search on youtube like you told me but only thing that popped was Mr. Ed riding your moms like an Aladdin magic carpet...by the way you are a follower...you follow metrocard's nuts like you had a chain wrapped around your neck chump...grow some balls and then come talk to me....

untitled.jpg

Get to pick.

I'll rank mine

Numbero Uno
Drafting Frye over Bynum
-Bynum was atheletic 7 foot phenom from HS who was mobile and has tremendous wingspan. Frye was a soft college 6"11 modified Brian Cook player who's late first round material.

Numbero Dos
Investing so much in Curry
-Curry was a 13 ppg 4-5 rebound player in Chicago. What sane man would put the franchise on Curry's back; knowing Curry doesn't have the tools to lead a franchise? We also gave up Default
Tim Thomas
Micheal Sweetney
Jermaine Jackson
LeMArcus Aldrige(#2 draft pick of 2006) - Averaging 18 and 7(75% FT, 53%FG)
Joakim Noah(Number 9 draft pick of 2007) - Rookie that would fill our defensive woes
Kyrlo Fesenko(number 38 draft pick of 2007) - 20 year old 7"1 286 center from Ukraine, has a lot of skill and ability.
2009 second round pick

For Curry, Davis Disgusting.

Numbero Tres
Francancer
-Dropping a huge expiring contract in Penny Hardway's and trading away our best defender for a 6 foot combo guard who plays like a headless chicken.

Numbero Cuatro
Burger King James
-Who signs a 31 year old 3rd string center to 5 years for so much money? If we were looking for a center, James has never been starting material for most of his career;except in a playoff run with Seattle

Numbero Cinco
Trading for Crawful
We gave up an elite defensive center in Mutumbo for Crawford and his ugly contract. We also got killed in cap space here too. Frank Williams was a good defensive PG also. I know Crawford is 17 ppg, but defense > a streaky 17 ppg.

Numbero Seis
Keith Van Horn and Ronny Turiaf(number 37 pick) for Tim Thomas and Nazr Mohammed
-Didn't Van Horn have less years on his contract? Van Horn was playing good with Marbury too and is better than TT. Turiaf>>>>> Nazr

Numbero Siete
Trading Kurt Thomas for Q-Brick and little Nate
-Hated this deal. Still hate it. When was the last time we had defense in the POST? Kurt Thomas was a top 5 defender at his position, and was a prime role player for us. He also had a shorter more manageable contract and we also lost a draft pick. I would of liked this deal if drafted Marcus Williams or Jarett Jack.

-Signing Kurt Thomas to a 4 year deal: WTF was that all about? I loved Kurt, but the dude was getting old and we already had cap problems at the time. Once again Isiah showing no regard or love for cap space.

Numbero Ocho
Signing Jefferies to a Jerome James like deal
-lol

Randolph deal is looking ugly now, and why the hell did we trade for Maurice Taylor?

LMAO, remember Vin Baker?

1. Isiah suckin Dolan off daily to keep his job
  2. Trade for Eddy Curry: Isiah gave up some high draft picks that couldve had the Knicks back on the road to success instead of having a Center who is a fat piece of shit and a cancer to this team. Curry belongs coming off the bench and Isiah should be shot for sayin that EC is the franchise player.
  3. Trade for Steve Francis: Gave up expiring contract and young, talented Trevor Ariza. Luckily, they were able to find 2 players who are similar to Ariza (Balkmen and Chandler), but they didnt need Francis and now they dont need Zach. Zach has made the team worse and its just more money that has to be paid.
  4. Trade for Jamal Crawford: Its not so much the players he gave up, but the player he got. Crawford is another cancer like Curry. He also belongs coming off the bench because of his lack of effort on defense, turnovers, and low shooting percentages
  5. Drafting Frye over Bynum: Could of had a center who contributes on both ends of the floor and who will someday soon be an all-star

The next 2 would be Kurt Thomas deal (if they had Bynum, deal would not be as bad) and the Jared Jeffries-Jerome James signings.

AS you can see, MEtro posted before me and my list is in a different order then his. YOur just upset cuz Metro won several arguements with you. Just admit you lost and get off Isiahs dick. You takin more losses then the knicks since Isiah took over so if i was you I'd join another forum, go munch on dr. crappys ass fag.

If you did that search you shouldve seen your mother tied up on her bed and me bangin her. She keeps callin me askin me for more. She's lonely, thats why I call her 1 and lonely. She said that your father has a small p***s and that it runs in the family, she was like "you shouldve seen my son 1 and onlys, its this small little thing." Then I slapped that bitch and told her not to talk about that.

Dont mess with me, you have taken enough losses already. You can go back to dissapearing along with all the other Curry dick suckers who still think hes better then Camby. You lost.

Last edited:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I'm not going to play lil pattie cake games with you metro-rider...why don't you just go hop on him and ride out to the sunset and make your new version of brokeback mountain because ya'll have been tag teaming longer than harlem heat. Instead of doing something wth you're life, you're stuck on me. If I was you...I'd admire me to because what I've accomplish in my life are things you and your lover can only dream of kid. You go celebrate the knick losses and hate on me for being a true fan because as I see it...you two boneheads aren't fans. Your intellectual height is the size of metro the midget. You hate on me because of what...I was wrong? No no no...you hate on me because I'm far superior than you in every facet of life. Hate on me on this site because I could careless...you aren't tough on this forum...you don't put the fear of God in people on this forum...because anyone can talk junk on the computer so I'm done with the lil name games you virgin. Speak to me when your IQ rises like the missing testosterone you have running through your veins boy...because my words strike far deeper...you have been enslaved by stupidity now go home before your mom yells at you...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
And I'm supposed to believe you are better then me? I know nothin about you other then you lose alot, It doesn matter what you've accomplished in life, your not any better then me or anyone else on here. Check the ego son, what makes you better then anyone on here? As far as on here goes, your one of the worst so I dont know what your so cocky about. Check yourself son, its time to grow up you gettin too old for this. Listen when your pops is talkin to you.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
And I'm supposed to believe you are better then me? I know nothin about you other then you lose alot, It doesn matter what you've accomplished in life, your not any better then me or anyone else on here. Check the ego son, what makes you better then anyone on here? As far as on here goes, your one of the worst so I dont know what your so cocky about. Check yourself son, its time to grow up you gettin too old for this. Listen when your pops is talkin to you.

Why bring other people into this kid...this is between you and me...I'm not talking about anyone else...everything I say is directed toward you.You're ignorant...you can spit 16 bars on a track but you don't know 16 countries in Africa without going to wikipedia. I change kids like you on accident every day and its not even my job. Here's some advice...wake up tommorrow and challenge yourself intellectually...and you'll thank me for it. Step your intellect game son...then get back to me...and when you do come at me...come correct. By the way, I'm not cocky...I'm just confident in what I know and what I know is that my intellect has gotten me this far...and it shouldn't be challenged by your ignorant mouth. You are now officially on the ignore list...enjoy your stay as your shackled down to square 1 until you're IQ becomes higher than water's caloric count...and may God bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.