Isiah: "I'll Win or Die"

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
Obviously most knicks fan would want both but having the knicks win would be the most important thing.

I say fire Isiah and Hire Walt Cylde Frazier

Frazier is a man who knows how to play and teach the game

HIRE THE DAMN MAN!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont question Isiahs desire to win. As a player, he lived by what he said. As long as he was alive, he was gonna give it everything he had even after gettin his ass KNocked down by Karl Malone. Isiah is a competitor and he doesnt want to do anything else but win.

At the same time, he doesnt have enough knowledge to be the gm of a team. Hes inconsistent with drafts but when it comes to vets, he sucks at makin trades and hes terrible at signing players.

He might still make a good coach if you get him with the right team, NY isnt the place for Isiah. Too much pressure and too much trouble to get into. Had he stayed one more year with the Pacers, they would have made it to the 2nd round. It doesnt matter who you got coachin this team, its the players fault. Theres too many one dimensional players on this team. Theres no chemistry, theres a couple of selfish players then you got the players who defend well but they cant hit a shot.

And who brought every player here to NY? Isiah so he has no right to blame the fans. Isiah has destroyed his post-basketball legacy completely. Some would argue that it was already destroyed when Isiah himself destroyed the CBA and theres another couple things he did that I cant think of.

I enjoy watchin old Pistons game cuz Isiah as a player was nasty. He was one of the best small players ever. He had the ability to take over a game even on one foot. I hate to admit through all these mistakes that if he got another coachin job, I would wish him the best and hope he can turn things around for himself.

I should hate him for destroying the KNicks, but I dont. I do want to see him get fired, Im not an Isiahsexual. But I dont question his desire to win, his passion for the game, and his heart. He came into as I always say an "overpaid, overaged, undersized" team that was going to continue to get worse. Isiah tried to bring in younger and more athletic players, and he succeeded. Problem is, the players he brought in cannot play with each other and he can't spell shot blocker.

During the sexual harassment case was when I began to realize Isiah was the wrong guy. He was making the team look bad and himself too. When he benched Marbury and not Crawford, I officially wanted him fired and that hasnt changed.

I thought this team would be a playoff team, 7th or 8th seeded. I never believed this group of players could ever win a championship but I thought they could be competitive and fun to watch. I was wrong. But I'm askin myself if the team stays healthy, Marbury comes back and plays like he was before, can this team still sneak into the playoffs?

Theres too many "if's" involved, and my father always says if my granmother had balls she would be my granfather. At 6-14, The KNicks have a long ways to go. Were about 1/4 of the way through the season so lets see what happens.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Obviously most knicks fan would want both but having the knicks win would be the most important thing.

I say fire Isiah and Hire Walt Cylde Frazier

Frazier is a man who knows how to play and teach the game

HIRE THE DAMN MAN!
naw idk man Wlat looks kinda soft...and out players are really hard headed