"Fed UP Isiah may Eye Deal"

paris401

Starter
instead of a list of who to trade, isiah should make a list of who to keep... it will be a much shorter list...

Blumatic

Rotation player
He better not do anything but sit on his hands and let these contracts expire. I dont need Artest coming here making no difference and the causing trouble in his hometown.

Only players I want is from the draft. We are not gonna win for a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggg long ass time. So start rebuilding. Trade for draft picks keep our 1st round picks.

Isiah said that he wishes to keep this group for a long time so they can become a better team. Thats fine by me. Make no moves. But if they still aint sh!t, let their contract expire.

Do what the Trailblazers did. They look good now. Got rid of all their piece of Sh** players with bad attitudes and rebuilt this team to a young good character, hard working team. I think they're on a 5-6 game winning streak and one game below .500. WITHOUT ODEN!!!!!!!!!!

ISIAH SIT YOUR ASS DOWN. AND LET YOUR SH*TTY TEAM CRUMBLE UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT, THEN DO WHAT YOU DO WELL....BUILD THROUGH THE DRAFT.

GO KNICKS 2012

metrocard

Legend
Blumatic...dude, after all that has happened, after all the chances Isiah have, you still tolerate him being here in the future?

Isiah should of either did the following.

Build around a 20 and 9 Marbury

or just completely rebuild.

Its too late now; we wasted 3 years on Crawford, Curry...now that Randolph is here, it will take 2-3 years for dumb asses to realize he's not a winning player.

Its so hopeless and sad its hard to talk about the future really. Its like having a gun to your head and try to explain what you want for your future.

We need to drop Isiah first, someone needs to bitch slap Dolan second, and we need a GM with balls and brains. From there we can move on.

We'll never move on from this mess until

Isiah is fired and hanged in the middle of MSG
Dolan is bitch slapped
Curry is traded
Crawford is traded
Randolph is traded
Richardson is traded
James is traded
Jefferies is traded
Rose expires
Marbury expires.

When those things happened, I will be a happy fan.

msilva177

Benchwarmer
If your going to build around a 20 and 9 Marbury then you might as well just rebuild - having that as your second option is really no option.

For real, I understand he is grieving but geez how much longer is he going to sit out. My guess he is trying to get sent packing and hopes the longer he sits the more they get fed up with him

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
If your going to build around a 20 and 9 Marbury then you might as well just rebuild - having that as your second option is really no option.

For real, I understand he is grieving but geez how much longer is he going to sit out. My guess he is trying to get sent packing and hopes the longer he sits the more they get fed up with him

He just lost his pops man chill out.

dp43

Rookie
yea, his dad died. I mean, he is going to be sent packing anyway, it seems from that article. I don't know for what or who, but it's this gut feeling in me. It's over man, all over.:smokin:

Blumatic

Rotation player
Blumatic...dude, after all that has happened, after all the chances Isiah have, you still tolerate him being here in the future?

Isiah should of either did the following.

Build around a 20 and 9 Marbury

or just completely rebuild.

Its too late now; we wasted 3 years on Crawford, Curry...now that Randolph is here, it will take 2-3 years for dumb asses to realize he's not a winning player.

Its so hopeless and sad its hard to talk about the future really. Its like having a gun to your head and try to explain what you want for your future.

We need to drop Isiah first, someone needs to bitch slap Dolan second, and we need a GM with balls and brains. From there we can move on.

We'll never move on from this mess until

Isiah is fired and hanged in the middle of MSG
Dolan is bitch slapped
Curry is traded
Crawford is traded
Randolph is traded
Richardson is traded
James is traded
Jefferies is traded
Rose expires
Marbury expires.

When those things happened, I will be a happy fan.

Dolan is not firing Isiah. Secondly you cannot just trade these guys. Nobody in the league wants these players. We have no future with this team. So let them stick around untill their contracts are up. Cuz we have no choice but to let them stay untill they are in the latter end of the contract.

We are way over the cap with no valuable trading chips. We a stuck in this filth. This going to be a long cleansing process. So let them play. This team is not "one player from beinga championship cotender" this team has issues all over. So it will take time to rid ourselves of this filth.

Its took us 8 years to be this bad. So it will take another 8 for us to be good again.

REBUILD SLOWLY THE RIGHT WAY. NO DUMB TRADES ISIAH.

If Isiah gets fired. I wont be complaining. But since he's here dont let him give me more reason to complain. Dont do nothing Isiah. Just draft.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Couldn't find the thread where we wanted to change everything about the Knicks. The logo, team, management etc. We need to change the Garden Floor to this. Just because of good memories. ONLY if we get rid of the players that are loosers like JC, EC, Steph, Z Bo, Etc. and get rid of Isiah

court.bmp

metrocard

Legend
Dolan is not firing Isiah. Secondly you cannot just trade these guys. Nobody in the league wants these players. We have no future with this team. So let them stick around untill their contracts are up. Cuz we have no choice but to let them stay untill they are in the latter end of the contract.

We are way over the cap with no valuable trading chips. We a stuck in this filth. This going to be a long cleansing process. So let them play. This team is not "one player from beinga championship cotender" this team has issues all over. So it will take time to rid ourselves of this filth.

Its took us 8 years to be this bad. So it will take another 8 for us to be good again.

REBUILD SLOWLY THE RIGHT WAY. NO DUMB TRADES ISIAH.

If Isiah gets fired. I wont be complaining. But since he's here dont let him give me more reason to complain. Dont do nothing Isiah. Just draft.

Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.

msilva177

Benchwarmer
He just lost his pops man chill out.

Quick question, would your employer give you 2 weeks off and pay you? Normal bereavement in the real world is one week, and that is generous.

Quite honestly I believe there is more to this story. I personally think its time for Stephan to grow up

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
What team is desparate for a zach randolph.

The New Jersey Nets are.. They offered the Blazers on Draft Night 1st round pick of the 08 draft and Richard Jefferson. Then when the knicks were close to make a deal with Portland. THe Nets would have probably offered a three team trade. Knicks would get RJ 1st round pick, Fred Jones, Nets would get Z bo Dan Dickau. and the Blazers would get Steve Francis, Channing Frye, and some FILLER from NJ...

I am guessing The Knicks still got offers until the summer for Z Bo... Knicks declined. The Nets really like Zach Randolph.