NBADraft.net is thinking the knicks to have a high pick NOt good....

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
http://www.nbadraft.net/

This is not good because I'm sure Utah gets our 1st round pick 23rd unprotected i hope they get it 23 third and lower so that means we are fine but if its over we are giving them the Knicks future FUCK YOU IT YOU KNICK MURDERER ... this draft has a lot of great raw talent i like Derrick Rose (D-Wade/J-kidd) Beast!

nyk_nyk

All Star
It's so funny how we give up our first round picks thinking we're going to be winners and it never happens. We keep getting f$#@ed with no vaseline and it's starting to really hurt.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Dude... don't worry. Our draft picks are top 23 protected in 2008, top 22 protected in 2009 and unproteced in 2010. That means unless our pick is lower than 23 (i.e. 24 or greater) then we keep our pick. I don't think we have to worry about that considering our record and the way the season is going so far. If we continue at the current pace we will have a #2 - #4 pick in this years draft. The only pick we will lose is in 2010. All this came from the Marbury trade. Hardly worth it.

I hope we draft Derrick Rose

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Refresh my memory. Why does Utah get our first rounder?

Don't remember all this, but this is what it said in nbadraft.net:

Utah receives a 2008 New York first-round pick (top 23 protected in 2008, top 22 protected in 2009 and unproteced in 2010) (Tom Gugliotta trade 021904) via Phoenix (Marbury trade) Phoenix receives a 2005 New York Knicks first-round pick. (010504 Marbury trade).

Isiah traded a lot of picks for a lot of crap.