Fans give Knicks coach Thomas a giant pink slip

Cakalusa

Benchwarmer
Literally.

New York Knicks fans angry over the team's losing streak rallied outside Madison Square Garden on Wednesday, holding aloft a giant pink slip and calling on management to fire coach Isiah Thomas.

Chanting "Fire Isiah! He's got to go! Good-bye!" two dozen irate fans signed the 8-by-4-foot pink placard urging Garden chief executive James Dolan to dump the coach, whose team is 7-17 going into Wednesday night's game with Cleveland.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...pc5nYcB?slug=ap-thomasscene&prov=ap&type=lgns

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?s...9179992203213.isiah_pink_slip_nysw109&prov=ap[

Last edited:
I applaude the fans that thaugh this up, but unfortunetly even if we get Isiah fired we will still be stuck with a very bloated roster full of players with no heart for winning ,or for some like Curry with no heart for the game , and then we've got the bunch of player's that are me first players aka Starbury/Z-Bo. We just can't win with this bunch of talent Isiiah has collected but we can put some-one in charge with a sence of how to assemble a team because once we rid this team of the cancerous players we will still be left with a handfull of players that could be helpfull to us in the future(Lee,Balkman,Nate,Collins,Morris?Chandler?) Let's go Knicks 08-09!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Dolan needs to get fired too. Hes worse then the Camel named Gay-Z that I have as my avatar and signature. F*ck Jay-Z and the Nets, F*ck Dolan and Isiah!!!!! Both of them need to go and Jigga needs to retire.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
Dolan needs to get fired too. Hes worse then the Camel named Gay-Z that I have as my avatar and signature. F*ck Jay-Z and the Nets, F*ck Dolan and Isiah!!!!! Both of them need to go and Jigga needs to retire.

F8ck yeah Gay-Z is an ass for helping the Nets instead of his hometown KNicks!?!?!? whats up with that

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Finally sum1 who hates him for the reason I do, I knew there must be at least 1. And you from Brooklyn too, props for recognizing this. Kingdom Done was trash and he wears sandels with jeans. No way is he the King of New York, Nas shut him down on Ether. Nas proved hes better, ethered is a word used in rap now. Jay-Z should retire from rap. Hip Hop is dead partially because of him. Puffy and 50Cent are the other 2 reasons why its dead, the 3 richest.

Gay-Z is turnin his back on the Knicks. Someone needs to shoot him, Isiah, and Dolan. Wheres that nickKnicks when you need him?
:smooch: :love: :machinegun::machinegun::asshole: :asshole:

Kiyaman

Legend
I been saying Fire Isiah Thomas when he traded for Norris, Marbury, Penny, and Tim Thomas. He did that within his first three months working with this Knick organization. All Four Players coaches could never get them to play TEAM-DEFENSE and Isiah made these guys Knicks.

Since the Knicks WON their first Championship in 1969, this Knick Team became famous for its relentless DEFENSE.
So if it took alot of "So-Call" Knick-Fans 4 years after Isiah made his first 4 trades to see he was the wrong Man for this Knick Job, then I must admitt that alot of us B-BALL Knick-Fans are slow to recognize when we are being SHAFT...

Yesterday, the N.Y. POST Newspaper went all out to have Isiah Thomas FIRED (Resign) in the next three to four days. They had Front & Back FULL Page article on why Isiah Thomas need to leave New York.
However, the Knicks played their best Game in MSG Wednsday night vs the Cleveland Cavs for an outstanding 18 point WIN, but that article is between the pages.
It's just like the "Racist" N.Y. Post Newspaper to knock a Man down with a dirty low blow when some HOPE (David Lee & Nate Robinson) of strength shows in the one, two punch that daze the audiance of a big turn around.

Having ex-player Isiah Thomas Head Coach Chuck Daly, comment on the Knicks situation made it look real Bad on President Isiah Thomas for never employing such wisdom throughout his 4 year tour with the Knicks organization. Especially when WNBA Coach Daly was available at every turn for Isiah Thomas Knicks whom seem desperate for a steady coach (Knicks had 5 different Head Coaches in 4 years).
The POST article is indirectly questioning Isiah Thomas relationship with his 2 NBA Championship ex-coach Chuck Daly...

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Finally sum1 who hates him for the reason I do, I knew there must be at least 1. And you from Brooklyn too, props for recognizing this. Kingdom Done was trash and he wears sandels with jeans. No way is he the King of New York, Nas shut him down on Ether. Nas proved hes better, ethered is a word used in rap now. Jay-Z should retire from rap. Hip Hop is dead partially because of him. Puffy and 50Cent are the other 2 reasons why its dead, the 3 richest.

Gay-Z is turnin his back on the Knicks. Someone needs to shoot him, Isiah, and Dolan. Wheres that nickKnicks when you need him?
:smooch: :love: :machinegun::machinegun::asshole: :asshole:

Right here!!!
cant belive gay-z would turn his back on his hometown! :barf:
Nas is the king of new york. closely followed by Gang Starr.
thats real hip hop.

I bet if we had ron artest in our team he would have stabbed em all!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol i sed wheres nickknicks when you need him becuz your signature sez Isiah must die and you brought up assassinating him the other day. We need you to kill Jay-Z, Isiah, and Dolan. Do you know any assassins or anyone we can hire to take these 3 out?

Gangstarr needs to do another album and Artest needs to come to NY so he can stab Dolan, Isiah, and Gay-Z

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
but artest shouldent make no more music!

Real talk, his album was trash. I hate to say it cuz hes my second favorite player after Marbury. As a rapper hes garbage. I tried to listen to his CD but it came out at the same time as the Doctors Advocate and Kingdome Come. When Kingdom Come dropped I was expectin a good album from Jay-Z but it was the worst album I ever bought. That shit was soft like Channing Frye. The Doctors Advocate was a good album by todays standards. But yea Artest needs to stay away from rap.