PDA

View Full Version : Even more clueless than Isiah

nixon7
Dec 28, 2007, 10:49
Isiah claims that a recycling of the rotation is a shakeup. No Isiah. Playing Balkman, Collins, Chandler, and Morris is a shakeup.

But even more clueless is Eddy Curry, who has vacillated among every possible response to his situation except for the one that everyone with a brain recommends: get in f*c#ing shape.

Yes, the Knicks are better without Eddy Curry on the floor right now, and he should be completely benched (not DNP, Curry should not even be on the active roster) until he gets in shape. However, the Knicks are going nowhere (past the first round of the playoffs) without an Eddy Curry in shape.

Therefore, the answer is not to fire Isiah, nor to trade Curry; but to bench Curry until he loses 40 pounds of fat in the midsection and gains 40 pounds of muscle in the legs, shoulders, and chest; as well as being in aerobic shape (2 hours of wind sprints every day in practice - no basketball lessons - even though he needs them - defensive footwork, boxing out on rebounds, shot blocking drills - until he is in proper NBA shape).

According the US military this should take about six weeks. In the interim, I strongly believe that the Knicks can play 500 basketball without Curry.

metrocard
Dec 28, 2007, 10:58
Co-sign.

One of the most fundamental things about coaching is making sure your players are in shape, healthy and well conditioned.

Isiah isn't a properly trained coach...he needs to go back to Indiana and take his classes over again.

Kennedy Curse
Dec 28, 2007, 11:00
yea...Curry should do that...if i was Isiah i would be like coach carter man that dude made them run and do push ups like so many times intill they got in shape...i would do the same wit Curry if not no play

MSGKnickz33
Dec 28, 2007, 11:07
Same goes for Z-Bo, I think he would be less turnover prone and a better rebounder if he was in better shape. Hed probaly make more of his shots too. These guys get payed millions and they cant even keep themselves in shape is shows that there playin for the money, especially Curry. Zach even admitted at the beginning of the pre-season that he wasnt in shape.

Kennedy Curse
Dec 28, 2007, 11:12
word...man idk but the knicks playing them millions 4 a reason...2 go out there and play! and how can they when there fat tubz and cant even run 2 inches without catching a breather >_>

nyk_nyk
Dec 28, 2007, 11:30
It's the whole coaching staff! I've asked the question on several occasions of what the hell is going on in practice? It just doesn't seem like the knicks practice sessions are hard enough. Maybe Isiah's playbook is weak and not enough time is focused on defense in practice. I really don't think Curry's weight is the issue, here's why:

On offense, Curry will display moves that clearly shows that he has quickness for a person his size. The problem is, he's not motivated to stop a guy on defense and therefore doesn't apply his full range of quickness and length to get the job done. Seriously, watch how much quicker and stronger he is when he wants to score and then watch him turn into Gary Coleman on crack during defense.

Kennedy Curse
Dec 28, 2007, 12:05
and he just dosent care...i can tell him and Zach just dont care...Zach its all stats and Curry just dosent care

MSGKnickz33
Dec 28, 2007, 12:15
I know some people who are more clueless then Isiah, Curry and Dolan combined. They are:

Lilman Bklyn
One and only
George M
Dr. Crappy

OriginalKnickGrandson
Dec 28, 2007, 14:25
Whats everybody talking about? Zack and Eddy are in shape.... round is still a shape right?

donchris
Dec 28, 2007, 14:34
Whats everybody talking about? Zack and Eddy are in shape.... round is still a shape right?

LOL Nice!

Randolph is a keeper. Just another case of surrounding a good player with disinterested garbage players. Keep Randolph trade Curry/Crawford.

paris401
Dec 28, 2007, 15:53
the problem is not that curry in not in shape.. the problem is that the games are too long.. if u shorten the game to 4 quarters of 3 mins each, extend the intermission between qtrs to 15mins (enough time to run across the street for an energy-boost.. read cheese-burger (s)... ), i'd think u would see a different player...

datruth
Dec 28, 2007, 16:22
man i see a lot of ya support mardy collins, he played great at the end of the year of last season but he is a Turn over waiting to happen, and its funny that the same ppl who support mardy hate curry and crawford for being TO prone

Kennedy Curse
Dec 28, 2007, 17:09
man i see a lot of ya support mardy collins, he played great at the end of the year of last season but he is a Turn over waiting to happen, and its funny that the same ppl who support mardy hate curry and crawford for being TO prone
naw not really...Eddy Curry is my favorite player...man i loved the way he played last season...yea he had his upz and downs but like he was inproving and i believe he still can...but its dissapoints me cuz he dirint inprove nuttin at all this season shyt actually he suckz more now...like yo i saw him shoot a couple jumpers in the last game of the season last season i was liek omg this kid gonna develop a jumper 2 now...but liek he dirint and he aitn in shape and he just got worst =/

knicklover
Dec 28, 2007, 20:59
Curry and Zach should guest star on "the Greatest Loser" or "Celebrity Fit Club".

MSGKnickz33
Dec 28, 2007, 21:05

He wasnt this bad last year and i think he needs more minutes. He hasnt had a chance to play 5 or 6 games in a row. I think hes still got potential and should get some of Crawfords minutes.

The 1 and Only
Dec 28, 2007, 21:20
naw not really...Eddy Curry is my favorite player...man i loved the way he played last season...yea he had his upz and downs but like he was inproving and i believe he still can...but its dissapoints me cuz he dirint inprove nuttin at all this season shyt actually he suckz more now...like yo i saw him shoot a couple jumpers in the last game of the season last season i was liek omg this kid gonna develop a jumper 2 now...but liek he dirint and he aitn in shape and he just got worst =/

Felt the same way...I thought he was going to pan out to become a beast in the middle but until someone lights a fire underneath him...he will never be motivated enough to rebound and play defense consistently.

George M.
Dec 28, 2007, 21:50
I know some people who are more clueless then Isiah, Curry and Dolan combined. They are:

Lilman Bklyn
One and only
George M
Dr. Crappy

Your parents were clueless on the night of your conception.Those fools should've used a condom that night. Listen jerkoff,keep my name off your postings.I will not respond to your ignorant ass anymore.Here's a final go F**k yourself dude to you and the rest of your butt buddies.(we all know who they are.HAHA).As One and Only says,you are enslaved by your ignorance.

MSGKnickz33
Dec 28, 2007, 21:58
Your parents were clueless on the night of your conception.Those fools should've used a condom that night. Listen jerkoff,keep my name off your postings.I will not respond to your ignorant ass anymore.Here's a final go F**k yourself dude to you and the rest of your butt buddies.(we all know who they are.HAHA).As One and Only says,you are enslaved by your ignorance.

Dont try to be tough and get off One and onlys dick. You and him have lost so many battles on here and you cant deny that. Dont nobody like you here, you and the other 3 bums need to find another place to post. How old are you George M, 12 or sumthin? Thats what I would guess. Its time to go to bed son you up past your bed time. Get the F*ck outta here kid.

The 1 and Only
Dec 28, 2007, 22:08

Let the ignorant fools roll around in their feces...I shall only speak the truth. Let the fools speak your name...that means that you are on their mind. Put them on your "ignorant" list such as I have and lets move on from this garbage.

Kennedy Curse
Dec 28, 2007, 22:09
man nowun can motivate curry...its all up 2 him

The 1 and Only
Dec 28, 2007, 22:30
That's true...but I believe if they start cutting his PT then he will get the point. Put morris over him on the depth chart and maybe Curry will get the picture.

George M.
Dec 28, 2007, 23:18
Dont try to be tough and get off One and onlys dick. You and him have lost so many battles on here and you cant deny that. Dont nobody like you here, you and the other 3 bums need to find another place to post. How old are you George M, 12 or sumthin? Thats what I would guess. Its time to go to bed son you up past your bed time. Get the F*ck outta here kid.
You ignorant baboon you.I don't care if you like me or not.Nobody likes your punk bully ass niether BITCH!!! Wait,let me change that.****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metrocard
Dec 29, 2007, 00:09

Lilman Bklyn
One and only
George M
Dr. Crappy

That list is more disgusting than a pile of Eddy Curry's feces on Isiah's dinner plate.

Contributed nothing to this forum except a lot of man love for Isiah.

No one even reads their post anymore or takes them seriously; they're annoying Isiahsexual rants and being phony fans got them to everyone's ignore list. lol@the day the get banned from the site or finally give up being wrong all the time

:teeth:

Alright, I'll stop picking on them.

Kennedy Curse
Dec 29, 2007, 12:15
so its this?

Lilman Bklyn
One and only
George M
Dr. Crappyagainst

metrocard
MSGknickz33

Kennedy Curse
Dec 29, 2007, 16:16
cant c it...but im guessin its some type of food >< lolz

George M.
Dec 29, 2007, 17:21
That list is more disgusting than a pile of Eddy Curry's feces on Isiah's dinner plate.

Contributed nothing to this forum except a lot of man love for Isiah.

No one even reads their post anymore or takes them seriously; they're annoying Isiahsexual rants and being phony fans got them to everyone's ignore list. lol@the day the get banned from the site or finally give up being wrong all the time

:teeth:

Alright, I'll stop picking on them.
Hey pendejo.Leave me off your Isiahsexual list.To me he's become nothing more than a real version of Wiley Coyote.He always talks like he has a good idea and then the idea blows up in his face.Literally.He has to go after this season.Unless there's a great coach and or GM to replace him immediately,he should go when this disaster of a season ends.And you always talk about how you know everything Wiley I mean Metro.Why don't you apply as a replacement for Zeke????

metrocard
Dec 29, 2007, 17:23
Hey pendejo.Leave me off your Isiahsexual list.To me he's become nothing more than a real version of Wiley Coyote.He always talks like he has a good idea and then the idea blows up in his face.Literally.He has to go after this season.Unless there's a great coach and or GM to replace him immediately,he should go when this disaster of a season ends.And you always talk about how you know everything Wiley I mean Metro.Why don't you apply as a replacement for Zeke????

I have to get my career started first, my resume is ass.

man nowun can motivate curry...its all up 2 him

Make him play for this.

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/images/random/oghappymeal.gif

donchris
Dec 29, 2007, 17:49
Damn, this thread turned into a battle thread. Thomas has clearly lost the team and everything is going wrong. Mabury can help us win a few games and energize the team but that's only a short term fix. We don't agree on much of anything but if Marbury isn't getting it done as our leader and point guard, use him for what he does best. Score. Can we finally use Marbury off the ball. I don't ever want to see him as PG. Not even for 2 minutes and some seconds. That should be a closed chapter in his Knick career. There are a long list of guards we can acquire so lets do it. This rebuilding process isn't going to take years.

New traditional, pass first, good court vision PG
New defense first, rebounding, shot blocking Center
One or two veterans
=
A winning team for NY.

metrocard
Dec 29, 2007, 18:32
Damn, this thread turned into a battle thread. Thomas has clearly lost the team and everything is going wrong. Mabury can help us win a few games and energize the team but that's only a short term fix. We don't agree on much of anything but if Marbury isn't getting it done as our leader and point guard, use him for what he does best. Score. Can we finally use Marbury off the ball. I don't ever want to see him as PG. Not even for 2 minutes and some seconds. That should be a closed chapter in his Knick career. There are a long list of guards we can acquire so lets do it. This rebuilding process isn't going to take years.

New traditional, pass first, good court vision PG
New defense first, rebounding, shot blocking Center
One or two veterans
=
A winning team for NY.

donchris FTW!!!!!

MSGKnickz33
Dec 29, 2007, 18:33
so its this?

Lilman Bklyn
One and only
George M
Dr. Crappyagainst

metrocard
MSGknickz33

Add Protect Your Picks Isiah to our team, The only one i have really gone at it with is one and only. The other battles have been goin on since summer. Its pointless for me to jump in with any of them now cuz the battle is over, the war is over how ever you wanna put it.

Most people on here would like the idea of Metro bein the next gm.

KnIcKoLoGy
Dec 29, 2007, 19:14
Original Post states it all, knicks need Curry - Withouth the body fat, bulked up and speedier.

Until then they are earning a top draft pick, and its what they need anyway.

MSGKnickz33
Dec 29, 2007, 19:18
We dont need Curry, Curry needs Burger King. Im guessin that your bein sarcastic.

Kennedy Curse
Dec 29, 2007, 23:19
well Curry is a great low post precense...which every team needs one 1 win...

The 1 and Only
Dec 30, 2007, 10:53
A post game in basketball is like the run game in football...it's the sure yardage/points at a high percentage. When a team has a great post game then they are hard to stop...the only problem with this situation is that our low post players are just dominant on the offensive end...they are slugs on defense. If they would just put effort in defense then they should be fine but they can't even do that...i'm just waiting for them to surprise me

Kiyaman
Dec 31, 2007, 06:02
I thought Curry was terrible on DEFENSE, but Zach is clueless on every defensive play...