Priceless Stupidity: Knicks Top List, Luxury Tax $45Mil!

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
This is just absolutely amazing. This is by far the absolutely WORST managed franchise in all of sports history. Lets just rub $45mil worth of salt in this open wound that Isiah Thomass has inflicted on this franchise. The bottom line is that Cablevision has WAAAAAY too much of your money, so much in fact that they can allow two morons like Thomass and Dolan to flush millions of it down the toilet on a daily basis and get absolutely nothing in return!

I am absolutely speechless or I would be cursing up a storm right now!

"New York owes almost $40 million more than the second-highest paying team in the Mavs, who finished with the league's best record."

"The next closest tax bill is the Dallas Mavericks $7.2 million."

I am dumbfounded to see what Cablevision allows Jim Dolan to allow Isiah Thomass to get away with! I DON'T GET IT!!

Read it and weep:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2935728

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This is just absolutely amazing. This is by far the absolutely WORST managed franchise in all of sports history. Lets just rub $45mil worth of salt in this open wound that Isiah Thomass has inflicted on this franchise. The bottom line is that Cablevision has WAAAAAY too much of your money, so much in fact that they can allow two morons like Thomass and Dolan to flush millions of it down the toilet on a daily basis and get absolutely nothing in return!

I am absolutely speechless or I would be cursing up a storm right now!

"New York owes almost $40 million more than the second-highest paying team in the Mavs, who finished with the league's best record."

"The next closest tax bill is the Dallas Mavericks $7.2 million."

I am dumbfounded to see what Cablevision allows Jim Dolan to allow Isiah Thomass to get away with! I DON'T GET IT!!

Read it and weep:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2935728

There is at least one man I can think of that is dumber than Dolan... YOU! You say Cablevision is stealing our money yet you continue to watch and support the team, even go to a few games. If it's that serious to you go support the Nets. All this pink slip stuff makes me think the smog is getting to NY fans. NY is doing everything right. They are still selling out the garden right? Naturally the fans boos will be ignored. Want to make a real statement, stop going to games. Hit Dolan in the pocketbook. Until that happens you're all just a bunch of screaming nuts! [mo homo b!t#h]

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
There is at least one man I can think of that is dumber than Dolan... YOU! You say Cablevision is stealing our money yet you continue to watch and support the team, ...[mo homo b!t#h]

What the hell makes you think I've been going to the games you boner!?? And yes, Cablevision is responsible for what is happening to the Knicks. They're the one's who put Dolan in charge of this mess and pay his salary!

I think you're completely missing the point here chief.

And PS, I don't have Cablevision either!

Dude, you better go take your meds! lol

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
For your information I did take my meds thank you very much! My point is every one bitches but nothing changes. These bozos even stood on the street with a huge pink slip and guess what, Thomas is still employed. Firing a coach mid-season is a bad idea. Is Chicago all of a sudden going to get better now that Stiles is gone? Probably not. Herb Williams is a good coach but there isn't much he or any one else can do with this line up. It's still not too late to turn it around but we've got to make trades.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
For your information I did take my meds thank you very much! My point is every one bitches but nothing changes. These bozos even stood on the street with a huge pink slip and guess what, Thomas is still employed. Firing a coach mid-season is a bad idea. Is Chicago all of a sudden going to get better now that Stiles is gone? Probably not. Herb Williams is a good coach but there isn't much he or any one else can do with this line up. It's still not too late to turn it around but we've got to make trades.
thank you! Isiah aint leaving no way...he staying 4 this season nuttin we can do...man im just hoping 4 trades