QRich

knicklover

Benchwarmer
I hate to be so negative on a player, but someone has to explain to me why Qrich is playing at all let alone getting lots of minutes and shots. He's a horrible shooter and he's playing a position that the Knicks need to knock down outside shots, even 3 pointers.

Today he was 5-16 in 36+ minutes and it was a pretty typical game.

This guy should not be playing at all PERIOD.

I'd rather Chandler make a dozen mistakes a game and get some experience than watch QRich anymore. It's getting pathetic.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
very true!
Why does he get so many minutes? Hes shit! Isiah clearly loves him though!
They had a lovers tiff the other week but now they are back together
It makes me sick!
Chandler needs to play!!! Hes athletic and can get to the basket, and i bet he could hit more 3s that q-brick!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
I hate to be so negative on a player, but someone has to explain to me why Qrich is playing at all let alone getting lots of minutes and shots. He's a horrible shooter and he's playing a position that the Knicks need to knock down outside shots, even 3 pointers.

Today he was 5-16 in 36+ minutes and it was a pretty typical game.

This guy should not be playing at all PERIOD.

I'd rather Chandler make a dozen mistakes a game and get some experience than watch QRich anymore. It's getting pathetic.

Q.Richardson getting any playingtime is PATHETIC!
Q.Richardson 30 mpg made me hate Larry Brown, especially when Q.Rich was out with back-injury and the Knicks went on a 6 game Winning streak in the 2005-6 season.

Giving Q.Richardson playingtime to either Collins, Chandler, Balkman, or even Jefferies would have given this Knick Team 5 to 8 more WINS this season.

Playing Q.Richardson for 36+ minutes and his shooting was 5-16 that is automatic Firing of the Head-Coach that cut Demetris Nichols (whom would have hit Seven 3-pointers if given 16 shots in a game)...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
very true!
Why does he get so many minutes? Hes shit! Isiah clearly loves him though!
They had a lovers tiff the other week but now they are back together
It makes me sick!
Chandler needs to play!!! Hes athletic and can get to the basket, and i bet he could hit more 3s that q-brick!!!
WORD!...MAN IT GETS M,E MAD CUZ EY MAYBE CHANDLER CAN BE EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED...BUT ISIAH AINT GIVING HIM A CHANCE >_>