Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Q-shit
Mcflurry
Craw-bird

Anyone who reads my posts knows that I think its Eddy although I now feel very good arguements can be made for each of them.

metrocard

Legend
Q-Rich had Paul Pierce potential until he got injured. Now he should retired.

Crawford will never improve his silly game. 1 times out of 100 makes the right decision.

Curry doesn't deserve to be in the NBA. Worst defender/rebounder I ever seen at the center position.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thats not a fair question when all Five of the players inwhich Isiah had as Starters at the start of the 2007-8 season are EQUALLY Poison players to have on any NBA Roster.

Portland 13 Game Winning-Streak with handing out $30 million dollars should say alot about the Poison Zach Randolph bring to a club.

The Lottery Chicago Bulls got rid of Crawford & Curry Poison in the Lockerroom to make it to the first round and then the second round of the playoffs.

The Phoenix Suns learned quick about Poison players from Marbury, and wasted no time at getting rid of the Poison Q.Richardson was bringing to their team in the regular and Postseason games. Phoenix gave up their first round pick to whomever would take Q.Richardson off their roster.

So the POLL above is unfair when Marbury, Crawford, Q.Richardson, Zach, and Curry, are actually WORST than Jerome James & Jared Jefferies to this Knick Team...