should we try getting Chris webber?

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/31699

I mean hes better than both Our centers and hes a veteran we need leadership ! and i don't know but i think its better than crying over letting Channning go he wasn't all that guys (but he was a better team player than our fat ass hillbilly Zachy, who i wanted to get rid before this season even started with him and jamal has been an alright surprise though ). anyway back to the point should the knicks try to acquire this good veteran!

horrible idea

That is a horrible idea... he is another aged star that will not become a driving force or a great role player...that is the last thing you need on a team that is already in shambles... our team is nothing but big names we do not need one more... if we make any moves we should dump some of the players we have for expiring contracts and more importantly draft picks so we can start over and rebuild...

we have decent pieces that can be moved... many teams need a dominant big man or atleast a scoring presence down low...
we can supply that in a curry... if a team like a minnesota or a maybe a miami to replace zo

also qrich while i personally hate him he probably would attract some people if packaged correctly

crawford would give a team a high scoring guard

collins is a young guard that can be moved

basically i would let anyone go in a trade for draft picks with the exception of lee robinson randolph (he could be real good with the right pieces around him)

in the past we traded away draft piks for players and lost lets try the reverse maybe well end up like portland a young good team...

with two first rounders this yr we could get 2 great players like rose from memphis or mayb a beasly with our pick
and then with the later second pick maybe a big guy like hibbert or donte green

this we give us talented young guys who can become a dominant force and none of them are selfish black holes

i dont mind sucking like we do this year as long as i know we have something to look forward to and that we will be growing

paris401

Starter
we have decent pieces that can be moved... many teams need a dominant big man or atleast a scoring presence down low...
we can supply that in a curry... if a team like a minnesota or a maybe a miami to replace zo

also qrich while i personally hate him he probably would attract some people if packaged correctly

crawford would give a team a high scoring guard

collins is a young guard that can be moved

what decent pieces... have u seen curry's play this year.. minny is rebuilding.. u think they want this fat-fuk.. with 3 years left on his burger-king contract.. as to miami, just what they want... they are already paying shaq 20m, so lets get fat-fuk curry for an add. 10m, and eat up over 50% of our salary cap with 2 young/old fat fuk's..

qrich has 2 years left after this year... has a contract that is uninsurable.. how do u package him and make it attractive???

jamal.. high scoring one night, a dud the next...

collins is a 'throw-in' .. makes no $$$

i'm sorry, but i think the team we see now , is the team for this year, and most of next year... at least till feb when he can get rid of our expiring contracts for some other overpaid/long contract pieces of $hit

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
It would be sad to see Webber end his basketball career with a group of players who should join the circus. He should retire or go to a team thats a contender, theres no way he would sign with the Knicks.

why would he want to come here? The only way he would wanna be here is i we pay him big money-and i we do that i have no clue what ill do to this team.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Now that I think about it, from Webbers perspective he should try to come to the Knicks cuz only Isiah is dumb enuff to give him big money.

SoFresH

Rookie
I would sign him only because we cant have randolph and curry on the floor at the same time... This Rotation would be nice

Marbury/Robinson/collins
Crawford/Jones/collins
Chandler/Jefferies/Q shit
Randolph/Lee
Webber/Curry

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I would sign him only because we cant have randolph and curry on the floor at the same time... This Rotation would be nice

Marbury/Robinson/collins
Crawford/Jones/collins
Chandler/Jefferies/Q shit
Randolph/Lee
Webber/Curry

I like that lineup but its eventually going to get crowded when Curry wakes up out of his fat coma. I just wish he knew how much potential he has...