Isiah Thomas quits!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
No, i'm kidding, he says he wants to continue

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The New York Knicks may keep changing the lineups, but not the coach.

Isiah Thomas said Monday he would remain as coach, nearly two weeks after saying it would be fair to evaluate his performance in a "couple of weeks."

"We'll keep moving in this direction," Thomas said Monday when reminded of those comments after practice.

Asked what direction that was, Thomas responded: "Me as the coach."

Thomas, also the team president, was asked following practice on Dec. 18 how he would evaluate the coach if he were the general manager, and if he thought a change could be necessary there.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3175060

Happy new year everybody..

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
even tho i read that article before when i saw your header my jaw dropped...until i opened it

this season is gonna continue as is every1 so just get comfortable for a while

its New Years so its time to drink everything away!

Kiyaman

Legend
Why is Isiah Punishing us hard-nose Knick-Fans?

He should just let Herb Williams be the "Interim Coach" even if it means that Herb will start giving all 6 young-players (N8, Collins, Balkman, Chandler, Lee, and Morris) steady playingtime each game to build a cohesive unit that plays Team-Ball on both sides of the court by Feburary. Then the Knicks will be able to take their expensive scoring Role-Players that dont play a lick of defense (Crawford, or Marbury, or Zach, or Curry) an insert one or two at a time in with the 6-Young chemistry players rotation.
For those Knick Players whom dont like it E-Mail their Agents to find another team to make a trade for them or shut up like Jerome James been doing.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Thomas still suffers after that game 5 back in 84. I bet he dreamed about these days

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
When I first saw the thread title I got a woody but once I found out Isiah wasnt fired it quickly went away.