Which of these 3 players is the best offensively?

Which of these 3 players is the best offensively?

• Eddy Curry

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yao Ming

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Dwight Howard

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This was supposed to be part of my game thread but as improved as Dwight Howard is im goin with Yao Ming. He has a midrange jumpshot and hes got the most post up moves. Dwight Howard comes in second place and Eddy Curry is a joke.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
dwight howard got post moves???dats a joke, 75% of his scoring comes from dunks off alleys and put backs, yao is the best from that list

GetRealistic

Starter
Can your next poll question be, best point guard:

Kidd
Paul
Willams
Davis
Marbury

I want to see how many people are still blinded

metrocard

Legend
dwight howard got post moves???dats a joke, 75% of his scoring comes from dunks off alleys and put backs, yao is the best from that list

So? Its scoring and its very effective, why are you hating on the best center in the NBA, Dwight Howard, but sucking Curry and Crawford?

GetRealistic, GET REALSTIC. No one here ever said Marbury was the best PG in the NBA you assface.

GetRealistic

Starter
How about this poll, since were just making polls for the hell of it.

Most clutch player

Reggie Miller
MJ
Charles Smith

Also DaTruth when Curry puts up numbers a great deal of his points are off dunks and lob passes so you can't really make that arguement

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
i know this is a knicks forum but Curry shouldn't even be mentioned with these two

1. Duncan (even tho he plays a lot at PF)
2. Yao
3. Howard

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
So? Its scoring and its very effective, why are you hating on the best center in the NBA, Dwight Howard, but sucking Curry and Crawford?

GetRealistic, GET REALSTIC. No one here ever said Marbury was the best PG in the NBA you assface.

dats ur opinion, the poll asked who the best offensively and i feel yao ming can hurt u in many different ways while dwight just overpowers you...and i dont suck jamal, i admit when he does wrong and i admit he's a bad defender but sometimes it seems like its only him, nate and david lee who care about the team....everybody knows jamal is a bad defender....the thing wit me is that everybody also knows stephon is capable locking down the opposing best swingman like last night, he shut down tony parker until nate started guarding em but when jacque vaughn came in da game and started beating stephon off the dribble, dats just unacceptable to me

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Yao Ming is the best offensive player, out of him Curry and Howard. However, all 3 of these players are great post up players.Yao is the best, because he has the best jumper and free throw shooting, out of the three, to go along with his post up.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Someone still voted for Curry anyways, I made this poll because lilman Bklyn says that Curry is better then Howard offensivley at least when they play each other. Im not sure why Marbury was brought up, no one says hes the best point guard in the NBA. Im almost always say top 10, occasionally top 15 cuz I know that sounds better to the haters.

Realistically speaken you can argue that Dwight is the best offensivley, Im goin with Yao but Dwight can be argued. Curry doesnt belong with these 2 but I knew hed get some votes, he got 1 already I wouldnt be suprised to see him get a couple more. Its time to get realistic and think once in a while, and time to get off of crawfords =D

You talkin about us bein blind and you stickin up for Crawford. Then you say another stupid thing, it seems like Crawford Lee and Nate are the only ones that care, get outta here with that bull man I do think they care (Crawford just sucks too much anyways, it dont matter that he cares). Theres other players that care on this team too. Unfortutely one of these players never gets the chance to play.

metrocard

Legend
People need to watch more Dwight tapes; they have no idea what they're talking about. His major strength is his power, athleticism and quickness, but he has developed a lot of offensive skills the past year and is much more effective than Yao offensively.

Yao is shooting 48% from the floor (EWW), where as Dwight is averaging more points and shooting 60%

BTW...they both average the same amount of turnovers, and Yao shoots about 40% higher from the FT line and still averages less point.

Point is, Dwight has been dominant this season where as Yao has taken a step back in his career.

Dwight is unguardable at this point, Yao has been shut down by guys like Al Harrington before.

DO YOU RESEARCH. Dwight is a MVP candidate and is emerging as a top 3 NBA player. Don't say I never told ya so.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I have always felt that Yao Ming is soft, not as soft as Curry but if hed be averaging alot more then 10 rebounds and a block and half or 2 blocks, whatever it is. He should be puttin up huge numbers and same goes for Curry. Howard is without a question the best of the 3 of them and I see him gettin alot better then he already is.

Pricey

Rotation player
Can your next poll question be, best point guard:

Kidd
Paul
Willams
Davis
Marbury

I want to see how many people are still blinded
I would go out of Deron Williams or Chris Paul on current form. I do like Chris Paul.
Marbury would be last or 2nd last on that list but all are quality