WAY! Off Topic here... but

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wOqX8MLRwM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wOqX8MLRwM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Do you New Yorkers go there somethings! GREAT CAKES!..

SOrry to be off topic but I just wanted to know..

I bet Curry, Randolph go there all the time, maybe I will met them after a game one day.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This is somewhat on topic, we do have to blimps on our team that probably do eat a place like this before and after games. If you ever run into them there you should by 2 cakes and throw them in their faces!!!!! And then tell them that they both suck, especially at playing defense.

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
This is somewhat on topic, we do have to blimps on our team that probably do eat a place like this before and after games. If you ever run into them there you should by 2 cakes and throw them in their faces!!!!! And then tell them that they both suck, especially at playing defense.

WORD UP! IF I EVER MEET ONE OF THE KNICK PLAYERS THAT PLAY LIKE PU55YS IMA LET THEM HAVE IT, IM NOT GONNA HIT THEM OR ANYTHING BUT I WILL LET THEM KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEIR GAME

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I disagree. We have 3 blimps on our team. 1 is at Small Forward,one is at Powerforward, and the other is at center. lol

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lmao o god now where posting shyt about cake? dam man we got nuttin else 2 talk about cuz ey the only thing we can talk about is how much we suck >_> damit man imagine this if the knicks were avtually be winners...it would be alot kooler i know that much...haha aint gonna lie neither i got pretty hungry 2

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
lol no problem. I know my things about the Knicks, Basketball, NBA in general, and NY. lol. I love the City.

Oh and DLEE how do you get your name changed did you ask Rady?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
word...ima bout 2 change it 2 but like im 2 use 2 mines already...i alwais use it liek 4 everything im 2 use 2 it >_<