What Happend 2 Fred Jones?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
what did happen? i mean he aint a bad player he was doing good and he can drive 2 the basket HARD yo...like i would want 2 see him play over Crawford sometimes...god i barely see Crawford in the bench

paris401

Starter
what did happen? i mean he aint a bad player he was doing good and he can drive 2 the basket HARD yo...like i would want 2 see him play over Crawford sometimes...god i barely see Crawford in the bench

good question... isiah benches starbury (maybe the best player on a crumpy roster) and inserts collins, reinserts starbury, and collins gets buried... jones is playing ok, and now he is buried.. isiah...why???...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't know why he's not playing,either.He's the best defensive guard on the team.And he's one of the best 3 point shooters on the team,too.I know that's something easy to do on a team like the Knicks, but give him a chance.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Isiah has one of the worst mentiality as a coach or GM in the league... When a player like Fred plays well he will sit him like its not aloud for him to play that good... Crawford should go, I think Isiahrr, and him are goin a little to far with there relationship...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lolz word...dam yo...and he brang Fred jones here 2 cuz he liked him and he coached him in Indiana...and he brings him here 4 him 2 not even play?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
With Marbury back and Nate Robinson playin great apparently theres no room to play Fred Jones even though Crawford gets over 40 minutes per game.

nyKnicks126

If Robinson was gettin 40 minutes a game he would be a candiate for the most improved player. Cause I know Robinson is more consistent then Crawford almost every time...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Isiah Thomas is hilarious.All of his best defenders(Fred Jones,Wilson Chandler,Renaldo Balkman,and Randolph Morris) are buried in the bench.I think he likes it when the Knicks get dunked on, layed up on, and 3'd on, because they leave people open and don't help out on defense.

nyKnicks126

The Knicks always want to save energy on defense, they think it will help them win games, but it won't. Defense leads to offense. which leads to wins.. Come on!! HOW can't Isiaherr get that.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea like Fred Jones i better then alot of our players...SOLID player...if anything he should start over Crawford cuz i like Crawford betta off the bench

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks always want to save energy on defense, they think it will help them win games, but it won't. Defense leads to offense. which leads to wins.. Come on!! HOW can't Isiaherr get that.

I like the way you keep sayin Isiaherr like Clyde, its mad funny the way he adds an err to everything like Iguodaler and Isiaherr. Thats the 2nd time I seen you do that and I meant to say sumthin the first time but I was probably high and forgot or sumthin like that.

Statistics show an increase of drug and alcohol usage by Knick fans. Actually Im makin this up, but maybe. This will be my next poll question.

nyKnicks126

lol! Yeah man I am glad you noticed that! ha! Thats how I am going to say Isiah Isiaherr whenever I post something about him..

I think there has been a increase in agressive behavior by Knick fans to, example myself. I am so pissed off sometimes it interferes with school ect. Thats my new years resolution was not to get stressed out by the Knicks no more.. Increase everything. Knick fans are every passionate.

The reason that F.Jones dosen't get any playing time (besides tonights situation) is because Isiah already featured him earlier in the season hopeing to use his atletisism,defence and his expireing contract to intise teams into a trade with Jones. That and the fact that were not going to be extending his expireing contract at the end of the year so why not give the game experiance to the younger kids.