Thought of playing for Knicks makes Barbosa cry

Starks

Starter
Talk about a messed up joke...

"For those of you who missed the LA/Phoenix game, a funny story about Barbosa. Apparently he received a phone call to his hotel room asking him to come to the front desk and he received ?word? from Kerr that he was traded to the Knicks. He immediately went and found assistant coach and mentor Dan D?Antoni who saw how upset Barbosa was and asked him what was wrong. Barbosa responds by saying, ?I thought you guys liked me?, and then tells him about the ?news?. Dan tells him there is absolutely no truth to the rumor and that the next time he checks into a hotel he should use an alias rather than his real name. I didn?t realize that players checked into their hotel rooms on road trips, but funny story regardless.

Imagine being traded from the Suns (or anywhere, really), to New York? I could almost feel his stomach drop."

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Barbosa should be happy, if he goes to New York. He'll go from a championship contender to a #1 draft pick favorite. lol

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
u know i just want the knicks 2 do me 1 FAVOR...shut all these people wrong and just win a championship =/...god i sound like Isiah

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Me, too. But if Ewing and Oakley couldn't do it, Curry and Randolph definitely can't. lol

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
i think we gonna get another good draft pick....a franchise player...but some1 or some team will always stop us from winning it all...and well never win another championship! =/

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Nah, I think its more of him being sad of leaving a team that he was a rookie for. Thats the main reason why.