Lets talk REAL trade possibilities

So you guys tell me. What real trade possibilities do you see for the Knicks?

I'd love to see a great point guard in NYC and let Marbury walk.

I'm just interested in actual possibilities that other teams would actual go for, and that will benefit the Knicks.

E.Curry,F.Jones and W.Chandler with a future 2nd round pick for B.Wallace and D.Nicholes. Then Q.Richardson,M.Collins,R.Morris and Marbury for R.Artest and M.Bibby. That would leave us with the starting line up of:

B.Wallace
Z.Randolph
R.Artest
J.Crawford
M.Bibby

We would have a great bench with Balkman,Lee and Nate and Nicholes just one Big Man short of a full bench. We could pick up one (Big Man) early in this years draft. We would also still have J.James,M.Rose,J.Jeffries on the bench for fillers.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think the Knicks should wait till the offseason, before they make a move.They have a chance to sign Ron Artest, when he becomes a free agent, and they could draft a good defensive center from the NBA draft.Don't get me wrong, I think Eddy Curry and Richardson or Jeffries deserve to get traded, but I think the Knicks' best bet to making improvements is in the offseason.Artest has said he wants to come to his hometown,New York, and the Knicks are going to have a good lottery pick in the 1st round,if Isiah isn't crazy enough to trade the pick.

paris401

Starter
i don't see how artest comes to ny for the mle.. 30m over 5years... i gotta believe somebody will give him 10m+ for a few years... does he luv ny enough to work for 50c on the dollar... i guess we'll see...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
The top priority should be getting a real play maker point guard. Crawford aint a play maker and Nate... Forgetaboutit! I'm not knocking Nate's game but he is not a starting pg. Available pgs that could 'interest' the Knicks include Luke Ridnour and Damon Stoudamire.

As far as 'real trades' it's impossible to tell what the Knicks will do with Thomas and Dolan steering the franchise.