PDA

View Full Version : The Giants Ae In The Super Bowl !!!!

StEpHoN_mArBuRy
Jan 20, 2008, 21:42
Woooooooo !!!! We Have A Shot And Finally Seeing Another Title In New York Sports !

Pricey
Jan 20, 2008, 22:09
Im shattered mate, im a Green Bay fan so im very supirsed we got beat by the Jets.

I will be supporting u in the superbowl but, my bro is a New England fan and has been talking trash all year so i want him to get burnt

Trin_Starr
Jan 21, 2008, 07:57
V_kvgah0SVE

BRING A CHAMPIONSHIP BACK TO NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kennedy Curse
Jan 21, 2008, 08:34
dam man we going against patriots dow =/...SOMEONE KILL TOM BRADY?...if we win man im deff going 2 the parade =D

GoKnIcKsDLEE42
Jan 21, 2008, 09:59
damn yo im so excited!! The last time the giants were in the super bowl I was like 6 so I don't really remember it that well lol. But man I think we got a chance cuzza the way we played em in December.

Kennedy Curse
Jan 21, 2008, 11:11
damn yo im so excited!! The last time the giants were in the super bowl I was like 6 so I don't really remember it that well lol. But man I think we got a chance cuzza the way we played em in December.
yea and we came close 2...man i hope we do beat them...right now we are playing betta than Patriots...man i just hope some1 shoots brady -_-

Pricey
Jan 21, 2008, 16:57
The Giants r jerks. Ruined my planned superbowl day. Was going to take the day off and get pissed with my brother and hurl abuse at eachother.

Kennedy Curse
Jan 21, 2008, 21:11
isint bret farve like 100?

New New York
Jan 21, 2008, 21:23
go Gints! Lets Beat Boston at something this year

Kennedy Curse
Jan 22, 2008, 13:31
man idk...i think its bostons year...not saying Celtics gonna win it all but its looking good 4 boston...RED SOX won it all Patriots undefeated and celtics best team in the nba...

metrocard
Jan 22, 2008, 19:53
Celtics aren't the best team in the NBA.

**** the Red Sox.

Patriots will lose.

MSGKnickz33
Jan 22, 2008, 21:17

**** the Red Sox.

Patriots will lose.

Post of the year potential. I hate the city of Boston. I hate the Red Sox, the Patriots, and the Celtics. F*ck all them!!!!! We need to start an Official F*ck Boston Thread.

Kennedy Curse
Jan 23, 2008, 14:53

**** the Red Sox.

Patriots will lose.
man i hate Patriots and Red sox and Celtics more then anywun man...but yo compared 2 us...we suck and they are betta then us...if Patriots win i say Celtics will win it all 2

Pricey
Jan 23, 2008, 17:30
its possible. One of the greats. I really hope that wasnt his last pass in the NFL.
I hope the Giants win now, fk New England and fk my brother.