Welcome to the Circus 2(last and final edition)

Who's your favorite starter on the Knicks?

• Jamal Crawford

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Fred Jones

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zach Randolph

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Eddy Curry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Circus%20in%20Town%201885.jpg

isiah.jpg

Wow, they like me. They really, really like me. This always seems to happen
when the circus is in town.
32510354.jpg

How about some foul shooting?
eddy.curry.jpg

NNNNNEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can take away my pride! But you can never take away my whoppers!
whopper.jpg
whopper.jpg
whopper.jpg

whopper.jpg
whopper.jpg
whopper.jpg

whopper.jpg
whopper.jpg
whopper.jpg

Buy a Value Meal with a fries and coke for just $5.99.
32510354.jpg

Son, I taught you well. Show em why I play you so many minutes!
jamal_crawford-arton20920-240x240.jpg

Okay, here's why: 17 fg attempts/game and 4.5 free throw attempts/game.
I invented this new style of play. It's called "catch" and "chuck." It's amazing, isn't it?
32510354.jpg

I heard you a "G". Show 'em those stats!
randolph_2.jpg

You heard right. It's your boy, Mr. 17.5!
17 points, 5 turnovers, that is.
32510354.jpg

I love this team!
Circus%20in%20Town%201885.jpg

The Circus is in town! But for a limited time only. After April 16th, you'll have to wait till November. Buy a ticket at the Box Office SOON!

Last edited:

Trin_Starr

Starter
But I feel you on this one - I am so tired of the knicks being a friggin' joke!
Knicks fans have been suffering for too many years now.

I wonder if the day will come when the knicks can reel off 10 straight wins and strike fear into our opponents...with Isiah at the helm - I know it isn't happenin'

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
i'm a Rockets fan and it's truly sad what the Knicks have become. Those guys used to be the toughest sons of bitches on the planet and they were proud of it. You used to FEAR the physical brand the Knicks would play when you walked into MSG.

the very fact that the New York Knicks are now a glorified JV team is awful for New York as well as the NBA. You guys got to get rid of Isiah...never trust a low-class reject like Isiah.

Thats a quote that I found what a Rockets fan said about the Knicks in the 90s and compared it to now. I agree 100%

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Thats a quote that I found what a Rockets fan said about the Knicks in the 90s and compared it to now. I agree 100%
What they said about the Knicks is true. Nobody takes the Knicks seriously. Even Aaron Brooks,John Salmons, and Reggie Evans destroys the Knicks on a regular basis. Everyone knows that Curry and Randolph are a corpse, and they won't do anything to stop you from laying it up or dunking it in their face.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
MSG33 is back like cooked crack.........We got another great thread here by ABCD, shows some creativity. You did a great job of puttin the circus together, I thought this one was funnier then the first one. I like the part with crawford and his new style of play lol. This thread gets a Big F*ckin co-sign from me.

F*ck bitchin about trades that wont happen, whos better, what Isiah should do and this and that. Its all a waste of F*ckin time, the Knicks suck and were stuck with Isiah. At least we finally won last night.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
MSG33 is back like cooked crack.........We got another great thread here by ABCD, shows some creativity. You did a great job of puttin the circus together, I thought this one was funnier then the first one. I like the part with crawford and his new style of play lol. This thread gets a Big F*ckin co-sign from me.

F*ck bitchin about trades that wont happen, whos better, what Isiah should do and this and that. Its all a waste of F*ckin time, the Knicks suck and were stuck with Isiah. At least we finally won last night.
Thanks, I thought this thread was gonna be funny, too. The sad thing about this thread is that the Knicks really are a circus. lol There's very few teams where 4 out of the 5 guys in the starting lineup can't play defense, and where absolutely no adjustments are made.Even the Miami Heat tried to improve and got Marion. Isiah seems to be satisfied with letting Crawford chuck up shots and Curry and Randolph allowing guys 10 inches shorter than them to lay up in their face.Isiah needs to get charged with 7 felonies, so that we don't have to see his corrupt ass no more.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
But I feel you on this one - I am so tired of the knicks being a friggin' joke!
Knicks fans have been suffering for too many years now.

I wonder if the day will come when the knicks can reel off 10 straight wins and strike fear into our opponents...with Isiah at the helm - I know it isn't happenin'
I hope Isiah gets fired before the deadline. I think he's planning another stupid trade. He'll probably trade Crawford for Larry Hughes; Balkman, a 1st round pick and Malik Rose for Darius Miles; Nate Robinson for Rajan Rondo; or all of the above.

Kiyaman

Legend
O.K. here's a way how a Team becomes a Circus Act.

"The Isiah Thomas Quick-Fix (Circus) Knix"

The Knicks High Salary Cap has been bad for each Rookie that was drafted by the Knicks the last 4 seasons in receiving decent training in their Rookie and second season on the Knicks.
Second round draft pick Trevor Ariza showed in his Rookie Season that he was NBA Ready, Athletic, and healthy Fitted for a playbook assignment as a defensive Role-Player with above the Rim Hops that a personal trainer with 12 to 24 mpg in the rotation his second season would've gave him the NBA skillz & talent to be that dependable 6th to 8th Man comming off the bench his 3rd season in the NBA.
The same could be said about the NBA Ready Rookies Nate, Lee, Frye, Balkman, and Collins.
These young Players may not be Scoring Super Stars in the league but their Athletic Performance off the Ball shows a great depth for any WINNING NBA Team.

The Knicks having such a High Salary Cap of Players that did not EARN their long expensive contract in a Knick uniform but in the next team uniform has not valued up to their contracts in a Knicks uniform (Marbury, Crawford, Q.Rich, Zach, Curry, Malik, James, Jefferies, and Jones.).
The Knick Brass and Head Coach is so busy giving these expensive long contract players the majority of playingtime and training in every Practice Session that the Knick organization has been over looking the Proper Training of the Teams Future young players by not Preparing any of their NBA Ready draft picks over the last 4 seasons. The Orlando Magics Rookie Howard was not Dominant over Frye & Lee in their Summer League games (Personal Trainer does wonders for a young athletic player).
The Seattle Sonics Rookie Durant was not dominant over Chandler & Morris in the Summer League games, yet Chandler & Morris rookie season playingtime added together dont add up to the playingtime Durant average in two games this season.
The Isiah Thomas Quick-Fix (Circus) Knix

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
O.K. here's a way how a Team becomes a Circus Act.

"The Isiah Thomas Quick-Fix (Circus) Knix"

The Knicks High Salary Cap has been bad for each Rookie that was drafted by the Knicks the last 4 seasons in receiving decent training in their Rookie and second season on the Knicks.
Second round draft pick Trevor Ariza showed in his Rookie Season that he was NBA Ready, Athletic, and healthy Fitted for a playbook assignment as a defensive Role-Player with above the Rim Hops that a personal trainer with 12 to 24 mpg in the rotation his second season would've gave him the NBA skillz & talent to be that dependable 6th to 8th Man comming off the bench his 3rd season in the NBA.
The same could be said about the NBA Ready Rookies Nate, Lee, Frye, Balkman, and Collins.
These young Players may not be Scoring Super Stars in the league but their Athletic Performance off the Ball shows a great depth for any WINNING NBA Team.

The Isiah Thomas Quick-Fix (Circus) Knix
What can you say? Isiah's a baller. He likes to throw money around. lol