tick...tick...tick.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS INTENSE...

I am hearing everything. Aroyo, O'Neal, Jamaal TInsely, a lot of players...

This trade was funny J Oneal, J tinsely, for Malik Rose, D Lee, and Steph...

Will Z Bo be traded? its possible 5 minutes to go..

NYKnicks15

Starter
zach randolph to the nuggets is heavily discusses right now. its a matter of addding payroll at the moment. i think this trade goes down IF miami does end up sending jason williams to denver for nene first

nyKnicks126

Ric from Espn said that there are a lot of trades that were passed the last second, nobody knows if the Knicks made any moves.

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Trade deadline

Yes the deadline to submit your trade is 3pm. However the NBA has to review every trade, this can take till 6 or 7pm tonight.

If any of you know anything about business, just understand
when it comes to business, the rules can be broken... and are, lots of times... It's a matter of talking your way around to it

nyKnicks126

Yeah but why don't I hire any rumors about the Knicks doing something, there should be at least a comment on ESPN about them but theres none.

nyKnicks126

Deadline's over. But deals can often trickle in late. Is Big Ben going to Cleveland? Here's what we know as of now.
ESPN reports say.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/index

Theres a lot of possiblities that Zach wont be a Knick any longer, but there still is time for trades to come in a little late, which tends to happen.

Tune in to ESPN on more AHEAD about the NBA Trade deadline "The Hot List"

Trin_Starr

Starter
Reports say there is still one big deal on the board, MOST LIKELY Ben Wallace and Cleveland..

Here it is:

Cavs: Wallace, Wally, Joe Smith, Delonte West

Bulls: Larry Hughes, Gooden, Simmons

Sonics: Duhon, Newble, Marshall

Nice moves for the Cavs! LBJ would be happy with that.

nyKnicks126

zach randolph to the nuggets is heavily discusses right now. its a matter of addding payroll at the moment. i think this trade goes down IF miami does end up sending jason williams to denver for nene first

Please give me the link I just NEED to see this. Because I dont think the Knicks have made a trade. I do REALLY hope they did because there is no hope with the current lineup and poor attitude team we have now.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Here it is:

Cavs: Wallace, Wally, Joe Smith, Delonte West

Bulls: Larry Hughes, Gooden, Simmons

Sonics: Duhon, Newble, Marshall

Nice moves for the Cavs! LBJ would be happy with that.

This is a tough trade to judge. I just had a paragraph written up but I deleted it, im not sure who won/lost.

Dude even with a trade there was no hope. Im kinda glad there was no trade. Isiah is most likely gone after these last few games in the season anyway so lets give the next guy to come in here this same exact roster and let him do what he can to get us out of the basement of the NBA.

I think the Cavs done well. They very well could make the finals again with that roster they have now. And I like Duhon going to the Sonics. He's a solid and young pg who should help them alot.

nyKnicks126

I am hearing a 11 player trade among the Cavs, Sonics, and the Bulls.

I really am hoping they save the best trade for last. Knicks-Denver.. Please.. just no draft picks involved Isiah, cause you tend to miss that, and mess that up.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
In some ways, a trade would be nice just for a change, were obviously goin nowhere and Isiah is staying, If Dolan hasnt fired him yet nothin that Isiah does will get him fired. Even if he spits in Dolans face, he'll still be running the team. With that being said hopefully I get ran over by an 18 wheeler sometime soon.