Ladies & gentleman..Your NY Knicks

paris401

Starter
at shooting Guard, shooting 38%, playing no "D" Jamal Crawford

at PG, shooting 36%, playing less "D" then Jamal Nate Robinson

at center, playing 15mins per game, shooting 50% along with 1.8 boards, and 0000.0002 blocks per game... Eddie-Wide-Load-Curry

at power forward shooting 45%, not knowing the meaning of "D", zach 'the black-hole' randoph

at small forward shooting 30%, averaging no rebounds, playing no "D", Quentin Richardson

that ladies and gent's is the starting lineup of your NY KNICKS>>>

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
at shooting Guard, shooting 38%, playing no "D" Jamal Crawford

at PG, shooting 36%, playing less "D" then Jamal Nate Robinson

at center, playing 15mins per game, shooting 50% along with 1.8 boards, and 0000.0002 blocks per game... Eddie-Wide-Load-Curry

at power forward shooting 45%, not knowing the meaning of "D", zach 'the black-hole' randoph

at small forward shooting 30%, averaging no rebounds, playing no "D", Quentin Richardson

that ladies and gent's is the starting lineup of your NY KNICKS>>>

Is this a high school team?

Trin_Starr

Starter
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls - This means Isiah's time is UP at the end of the season!!! :)

No trades = no faith from Dolan = bye bye
We are taking the 1st step to recovery.
2nd Step is to hire Jerry Colangelo.

paris401

Starter
Q dont rebound?????
and damn ya kill zach, he's not as bad ya make it seem to be

i was doing it tongue-in-cheek... but fuk'in zack is the 'black-hole'.. plays little "D".. last nite he gets stuff'd, the 76'ers fast break, he stays on the off. end of the court.. unacceptable...

as to 'q'... to me, he gets a pass... bad backs (i know the feeling), rarely get better...

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls - This means Isiah's time is UP at the end of the season!!! :)

No trades = no faith from Dolan = bye bye
We are taking the 1st step to recovery.
2nd Step is to hire Jerry Colangelo.

that truly is the only hope for the knicks i got now.

Whether its' Jerry Colangelo or Jerry West, get 'em here like yesterday. (i know, dolan won't fire zeke before the end of the season. just a wish.)

:wallbash:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I thought Paris' thread was great.It says the truth about every player in our starting lineup. Jamal does shoot terrible percentages, Nate Robinson is not a good defender, Quentin Richardson has shot terrible this season,Z-Slow got no defense, and he likes to back off of defenders, so that he could try and get the rebound and boost his rebounds per game stats, and Curry is a wide load that's non-existant.I think Nate and Randolph are guys that have played well this season, but even they have problems defensively, so it's something that's good to bring up.