Gerald Green

stevie

Benchwarmer
He is a guy who averaged 10 points a game for Boston. Has all the athletic ability in the world, was considered another T Mac during the draft, and is now available. He is a project that will probably take a year or two to fully develop. I stress that there is a possiblity he might not develop at all.
Is he not a perfect guy to come to the Knicks? He is financially almost no risk with a tremendous upside and a move that screams we are looking toward the future. THe Heat have shown interest. I do not understand why Isiah doesnt jump on him and take a chance.

Pricey

Rotation player
I think ur missing his big upside, he can bring cupcakes to all the matches and place them on the rim so McFlurry has something to make him jump off the ground.

H20

Rookie
I think ur missing his big upside, he can bring cupcakes to all the matches and place them on the rim so McFlurry has something to make him jump off the ground.

lmao ....but i agree they need to do more then that

stevie

Benchwarmer
These are the kind of moves the Knicks need to make. forget the big ones, the Kidds, Artests, Oneals, I feel like I am always repeating so I apologize. But the truth is at this point no one player unless its Lebron, Dwade, or Kobe can make us a championship conteder so lets start planning for the future. I think Green would be a good start

metrocard

Legend
He has no work ethic at all, fuck him.

Danny Green is a guy the Knicks want.

6"5 210 pound SG/SF with range, defense, skills, team player, and great work ethic. His brother Rashad Green plays at my college.

Kiyaman

Legend
I seen some NBA teams in the league whom had the worst coaching-staff then some poor college teams, but the Knicks coaching-staff has to be the most awful of them all.

Players like Gerald Green with so much upside and quick athletic spirit needs a coaching-staff that will be on his back everyday about improving his defensive effort and peremeter shooting. The Knicks Coaching-Staff showed two seasons of no-effort on the defensive end of the court. They all need to be FIRED with the Head Coach for showing consistently the "I Dont Care Role"...

Starks

Starter
If you guys' think Gerald Green should be a Knick, I think you should look at the current Knicks roster and think about the type of players Thomas has a reputation for brining in and then reconsider.

Gerlad Green has been dumped by Boston, and Waived by 2 NBA teams in less than 8 months for a reason. In a telling sign, one of the teams, Houston- who are playing like NBA Champs, didn't want him infecting their team.

:agreed:
I seen some NBA teams in the league whom had the worst coaching-staff then some poor college teams, but the Knicks coaching-staff has to be the most awful of them all.

Players like Gerald Green with so much upside and quick athletic spirit needs a coaching-staff that will be on his back everyday about improving his defensive effort and peremeter shooting. The Knicks Coaching-Staff showed two seasons of no-effort on the defensive end of the court. They all need to be FIRED with the Head Coach for showing consistently the "I Dont Care Role"...

:thumbsup:AMEN it can't always be the players fault. We've got to remember that even the worst Knick on the team (James) has a ton of athletic and basket-ball skill thats why there in the NBA in the first place, so if we've got a bunch of trainers that aren't bettering our players and pushing them to improve we should clean house starting at the top with coaches and staff not at the bottom with players.(all-though it would be nice to drop a bunch of our roster along with a ton of salary)