Washington's Post - The Crawford Line

dre48ny

Rotation player
Wow, he hasn't won anywhere huh. Interestin about the crawford line. He needs more leadership and consistency to be a winner.

Starks

Starter
Just as Marbury's ugly history isn't considered a coincidence; its about time we start saying something similar to Jamal. Every team he goes to has horrible records and after awhile, its not a coinicence anymore given that he has played significant minutes for each losing season.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Just as Marbury's ugly history isn't considered a coincidence; its about time we start saying something similar to Jamal. Every team he goes to has horrible records and after awhile, its not a coinicence anymore given that he has played significant minutes for each losing season.

Starks at least Marbury took all of the teams he played for to the playoffs with the exception of New Jersey Nets. As for Jamal, he is the only active player with more than five seasons in the league to not play in a playoff game through out his career. You can say what you want about Marbury at least he has appeared in more playoff games than Crawford can think of. And by the way why will u mention Marbury's name in the thread when its about Crawford, u just can't compare Stephon to Jamal cos what Steph did, Jamal wouldn't come close to what Steph has accomplished in this league. It like comparing apples to oranges, they are not the same kind of fruits.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Starks, how you gonna contradict your sig like that? You cant compare Marbury to Crawford, Marbury is actually a good player whether or not you like his attitude. Hes played in 18 playoff games, Crawford has played in more regular season games then any other player without ever playing in a playoff game. Crawford cant shoot, He sucks. Marbury was an all-star, sorry starks but for this post i gotta say f*ck outta here. This is suppose to be about Crawford, not Marbury.

Aside from that, I love that article. I will eventually add that to the official crawford sucks thread.

Do you guys know how to read? Starks wasn't comparing anybody he was just saying that for all the criticism Steph gets Jamal deserves just as much if not more. Ya'll are so quick to start a fight that you don't even bother reading what someone writes you just see the name Marbury and away you go.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Do you guys know how to read? Starks wasn't comparing anybody he was just saying that for all the criticism Steph gets Jamal deserves just as much if not more. Ya'll are so quick to start a fight that you don't even bother reading what someone writes you just see the name Marbury and away you go.

I dont have a whole lot to say to a stupid post like this, there was no need to bring marbury into this. I coulda said alot more but im tryin to limit the arguements on here until the right one comes, you got no reason to be gettin involved in this, callin people out for not bein able to read when your the one who cant read.

Starks

Starter
Jesus I didn't realize how easy it was to start a war. I actually thought that was the most pro-steph thing I said about Marbury, suggesting that Crawford should get flak just as Steph does.

Even when i try to say something diplomatic, it gets polarized into an argument?

What the hell happened here that Marbury's name isn't allowed to be brought up

The point is, in the NBA's line of losers, Crawford is at the top of the list.

Fight amongst yourselves I guess

Starks

Starter

I don't get it either lol

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
F'k Starbury! Starbury is dead! That chapter is over with the Knicks. Bring on O.J. Mayo!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I thought what Eric Goodwin said was true. Curry sucks...he has nobody to blame but himself.It has nothing to do with the way people throw entry passes. I also like how he pointed out the player efficiency. That stat is so important, because it shows how the team plays when your on the court, vs. when you're off the court. In other words, it tells you the player's chemistry with their teammates. If you notice, Curry has a lower efficiency than even Stephon Marbury, and Marbury only played 24 games, this season, and Curry's a starter. That further proves Curry's a loser. Surprisingly, Zach Randolph has the team's highest efficiency. lol David Lee is in second place, with a 15.99 eff.

GetRealistic

Starter
100 % with you that Curry sucks. But the guards are god awful a entry passes. Thats a big reason why he doesn't get the touches in the spots he needs to be effective.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im hopin the "Crawford Line" gets used by analysts, how great would that be? Actually, it would be a reminder of all the bad that has happened to our team during this stretch where as a franchise the Knicks continued to re-define what rock bottom meant. Crawford is a cancer, the Crawford line proves this. He doesnt deserve to even play 30 minutes a game, maybe 20 off the bench. Hes not even a role player like Don shit. Hes a 8th man off the bench at best, i wouldnt trade for him unless if i had a very good team and needed a guard to play for about 15 minutes. When he does score on offense, he gives up what he scores on the other end of the court.

Curry reminds me of what i look for in a girl, p*ssy. Someone please tell him this is the NBA, not the WNBA.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Im hopin the "Crawford Line" gets used by analysts, how great would that be? Actually, it would be a reminder of all the bad that has happened to our team during this stretch where as a franchise the Knicks continued to re-define what rock bottom meant. Crawford is a cancer, the Crawford line proves this. He doesnt deserve to even play 30 minutes a game, maybe 20 off the bench. Hes not even a role player like Don shit. Hes a 8th man off the bench at best, i wouldnt trade for him unless if i had a very good team and needed a guard to play for about 15 minutes. When he does score on offense, he gives up what he scores on the other end of the court.

Curry reminds me of what i look for in a girl, p*ssy. Someone please tell him this is the NBA, not the WNBA.

I couldn't agree more. I said a while back that Crawford would be a good sixth man, but the center of the offense? No! This team will be so much better once we trade Curry and Crawford.

metrocard

Legend
I couldn't agree more. I said a while back that Crawford would be a good sixth man, but the center of the offense? No! This team will be so much better once we trade Curry and Crawford.

Why couldn't you realize this two years ago? We would of had a better relationship if you used your common sense instead of your heart back in the day.