So Donnie Walsh Has Left The Pacers.............

Any Thoughts On The Geezer Leavin' Indy?

That Geezer ruined the Pacers by bringin in "The Bird man." Fuck Larry Bird!!!! Isiah had himself A TEAM in Indiana until Walsh and Bird Fukked things up and made them the Indiana Pansys. They play no defense.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Bad news for the Pacers, good news for the Knicks. Bird will run the team even further into the ground then he already has. Walsh will be a great addition to the Knicks. I'd still like to purse Jerry West but if West is unreachable, Walsh is the next best option in my opinion.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Bad news for the Pacers, good news for the Knicks. Bird will run the team even further into the ground then he already has. Walsh will be a great addition to the Knicks. I'd still like to purse Jerry West but if West is unreachable, Walsh is the next best option in my opinion.

First off sorry for my similar Thread, I created it from my Internet favorites screen and had not logged on to the site yet.....Anyways I can't say that I know a whole lot about Walsh to say if I am in favor or not of him being the Knicks GM. He's a reputable guy from New York, but if we have a chance at Colangelo, than why not pursue that first? Colangelo's rep will keep Knicks fans happy even as we are going through the losing times (they won't end as soon as Isiah leaves sorry to say) but I don't see Knick fans being nearly as patient with Walsh as they would Colangelo, or even Jerry West.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
This means that Walsh is definately coming to either the Knicks or the Bucks as a GM. I think there might be more news about this later on. The 2 weeks past today when Dolan was about to make his move.

ANU

Starter
personally i prefer the logo.JERRY WEST IS A CONFIRMED BASKETBALL GENIUS.memphis just doesn't have enough money to win anything.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That Geezer ruined the Pacers by bringin in "The Bird man." Fuck Larry Bird!!!! Isiah had himself A TEAM in Indiana until Walsh and Bird Fukked things up and made them the Indiana Pansys. They play no defense.

Indiana is the only place where I give Isiah credit, I hate Bird....and the Celtics. Bird has to take some of the blame, as much as I would like to blame it all on him Artest asked to be traded which lowered his value around the league. They got Stojakovic who didnt resign so they basically lost a player, but that other trade they made was dumb. The 8 player deal or whatever it was with GS. Im forgettin sumthin.........oh yea, f*ck outt........Ill save it for another time, since is the 1st time I agree with you.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
ok Why do people keep bringin up Jerry West and Colangelo up? They are not available we need to go after Walsh and make sure the Bucks do not get him.. because if we dont then we will be stuck with Isiah for who knows how long...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
u know the best quote Isiah has ever said
if larry was black hell just be another good player...lolz wow...naw but larry was nice dow but still shyt they worshiped him like he was the G.O.D

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
u know the best quote Isiah has ever said
if larry was black hell just be another good player...lolz wow...naw but larry was nice dow but still shyt they worshiped him like he was the G.O.D

Bird isnt a top 10 player but i believe hes one of the few white players who deserves the hype. How come Chris Kaman doesnt get any hype, if anything hes underrated. It must be because we live on the eastcoast. Out in LA hes probally considered to be better then Shaq was when he was on the Lakers. I do think that quote by Isiah was funny but Larry Bird...if hes not the exception, hes close to it. I hate him but I gotta give him his credit.

Kiyaman

Legend
Well Dolan, Mills, and Isiah done did it up now, bringing Walsh to New York means bringing Jermain O'Neal contract over to our high salary cap Knicks. In exchange for J.O'Neal the Knicks will give up 2 or 3 of their young-players, a future first rounder, and just one Knick cancer player.
Isiah and Walsh will help the Pacers become a 2nd round playoff team again.

The Indiana Pacers seen how well Isiah helped out all of the NBA teams he traded with by taking their Cancer Players so they want to be the next team on the list.

Kiyaman

Legend
It's all Bussiness!

Walsh and Bird already figured out away to trade Max contract player Jermain O'Neal inwhich no NBA team wants apart of. They just needed someone in the Knicks Top Office.
I can bet my last dollar that on draft night the Knicks will finally make a trade with the Pacers for Jermain O'Neal contract with the O.K. comming from Isiah & Walsh.

The Pacers been trying to get a first round draft pick along with some cheap athletic young players for J.O'Neal which no NBA team were willing to give up for in the last three seasons.

The Knicks trading for Jermain O'Neal on draft night will mean they have to KEEP Isiah Thomas and Mark Aquire in the organization next season to keep Franchise Player J.O'Neal happy or he will never recover from the injury that kept him on the bench this season.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Good theory Kiyaman, I think something like that might be on his mind. Wouldn't be suprised to see Tinsley here either. In the 3 years the Knicks have signed him 15 million for 3 years, I do not think that this will be a significant turning point for the Knicks. The guy looks like he knows shit about basketball, but I am wrong he does know. But I think he might be in NY for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:

ANU

Starter
It's all Bussiness!

Walsh and Bird already figured out away to trade Max contract player Jermain O'Neal inwhich no NBA team wants apart of. They just needed someone in the Knicks Top Office.
I can bet my last dollar that on draft night the Knicks will finally make a trade with the Pacers for Jermain O'Neal contract with the O.K. comming from Isiah & Walsh.

The Pacers been trying to get a first round draft pick along with some cheap athletic young players for J.O'Neal which no NBA team were willing to give up for in the last three seasons.

The Knicks trading for Jermain O'Neal on draft night will mean they have to KEEP Isiah Thomas and Mark Aquire in the organization next season to keep Franchise Player J.O'Neal happy or he will never recover from the injury that kept him on the bench this season.
fuck no.................................:barf:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Indiana is the only place where I give Isiah credit, I hate Bird....and the Celtics. Bird has to take some of the blame, as much as I would like to blame it all on him Artest asked to be traded which lowered his value around the league. They got Stojakovic who didnt resign so they basically lost a player, but that other trade they made was dumb. The 8 player deal or whatever it was with GS. Im forgettin sumthin.........oh yea, f*ck outt........Ill save it for another time, since is the 1st time I agree with you.
Hell yeah! lol They traded Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington, just to get the overpaid Troy Murphy and overrated Mike Dunleavy. There was 4 other guys in that trade, but I forgot their names. I think one of them was Ike Diagu.