what are the odds viacom buys the knicks back from cablevision?

ANU

Starter
seriously.:crossfingers:it's some kinda subsidiary of viacom,i think,they sold it to em why the hell not.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
seriously.:crossfingers:it's some kinda subsidiary of viacom,i think,they sold it to em why the hell not.

Just curious, how long ago did viacom own the Knicks? I doubt anything will happen, James Dolan and Cablevision are here to stay. Our best shot is gettin rid of Isiah. We cant cure all cancers but thats one that seems like a possiblity, never know with Dolan.

ANU

Starter
Just curious, how long ago did viacom own the Knicks? I doubt anything will happen, James Dolan and Cablevision are here to stay. Our best shot is gettin rid of Isiah. We cant cure all cancers but thats one that seems like a possiblity, never know with Dolan.
WIKI SAYS 94,I KNOW IT'S WIKI BUT HEY.............

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
WIKI SAYS 94,I KNOW IT'S WIKI BUT HEY.............

Damn i was like "what does wiki mean, does he mean kiki (as in kiki vandeweghe?") It took me a good minute to figure out you were talkin about wikipedia. I like the theme song from the 90's/early 2000's better then the one now. Im talkin about the music they played when going to/coming back from a commercial break.

ANU

Starter
Damn i was like "what does wiki mean, does he mean kiki (as in kiki vandeweghe?") It took me a good minute to figure out you were talkin about wikipedia. I like the theme song from the 90's/early 2000's better then the one now. Im talkin about the music they played when going to/coming back from a commercial break.
YEAH I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF THE SHIT.ALL THIS LOSER SHIT HAS HAD ME NUMB FOR YEARS.