Tribute to Isiah Thomas

Do you think Isiah Thomas has done a good job with the Knicks?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely

• Without a doubt

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Absolutely

• Of course

• Yeah!

• Isiah's the best

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • He's smart

• He's a genius

• I like Isiah

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isiah Thomas is so smart. He got Zach Randolph and Eddy Curry. Those are two beasts! Give them time to get used to playing with each other. Trust me, Isiah knows what he's doing. Zach and Eddy are young, and they both are offensive juggernauts.

nba_g_randolph_260.jpg

08knicks.1.190.jpg

Look at that! What more proof do we need that these two athletes are beasts?

Jamal Crawford is almost as great as Isiah Thomas. Wanna know why? He LISTENS! Stephon Marbury never listens, which is why he will never be as good as Isiah Thomas. It makes me so mad, cause Marbury is so great! However, he just doesn't know how to listen. Jamal Crawford listens, and that's why he averages 21 points and 5 assists. GO CRAWFORD! You are indeed my favorite Knick.
capt_d1e74d4c918246d1a7a5d1320e902c9e_timberwolves_knicks_basketball_nyjz106.jpg

Quentin Richardson reminds me so much of Latrell Sprewell. He's up there with that level of greatness. He has good defense, he can shoot the 3, and he's willing to win by all means. Even if it means fighting!
img.47630_t.jpg

DAMN IT! THIS IS WHY MARBURY MAKES ME SO MAD! I know he's great, but he never listens to Isiah Thomas! He's so hard headed!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JYi3uo4KsxE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JYi3uo4KsxE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn i wish i had league pass when Marbury was younger. Your post/thread has to be one of the funniest ones I seen. I refuse to vote.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Ok I'll take the bait....is this a joke?

And if it's not I don't mean to attack you opinion, but it seems too one sided even for this site!

dre48ny

Rotation player
Thanks for the laughs!!

You forgot to add Jerome James' athletism, post up presence, strong work ethic, and top defensive skills!!

Kiyaman

Legend
How much are they paying again to vote in this poll?
They must be paying the same as Max MLE Jerome James or Jefferies pay day to vote in this poll.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Another thread, and ANOTHER reason to Thead. The Truth. Its comes a time were there are jokes, and seriousness, but this thread, isn't even checked by the mods. I mean I understand that people have there own opinions about topics like these, but COME ON!!!! Isiah ran this excellent franchise into a laughing stage for other franchises. Walsh will not help us,or hurt the Knicks, but Cohangelo, and West are highly educated and on topic, and quick, Walsh is slow, and makes long discissions about things, if I were a President of Basketball OPs. I would kick Isiah out without an interview the first day I would get the job. Funny thing is Walsh was happy about the win, and why did he show up to the game anyway????!... This guy along with Dolan, and Isiah are three big jokes. . We should be tanking these last games man!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
How much are they paying again to vote in this poll?
They must be paying the same as Max MLE Jerome James or Jefferies pay day to vote in this poll.

We need to have the mods find out who voted on this thread. Those members need to be banned for a couple weeks. Threadstarter needs to be permenantly banned.

clumsy

Rotation player
i don't think ya'll cats understand sarcasm. LOL ISIAH IS THE BEST!!! HE BROUGHT IN THE MIGHTY JEROME JAMES AND JARED JEFFRIES, a guy with a bum back, tried to make a 6th man into a franchise player, & Two Dudes that look like they would do better in an eating contest!!!! HE'S THE BEST, I LOVE HIM....he's smarter than God??!?!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.