Eddy Curry says he will work on 3 point shooting?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I made that thread title hoping everyone would come in here.

Just a notice to all members who view the homepage, if you want to talk other NBA news, music, other sports and more scroll to the top of your screen. Go to interactive and then forums and you will be able to reply to other sections.

The hangout and sports sections have been less active over the past couple of months. Im hoping to help get more activity in those sections with the Knicks season being over.

This isnt the time to leave, its the best time to be on here. Since November the Knicks season has been over, at least we have the NBA playoffs to talk about now and the draft.

For anyone whos also a Yankees fan we can also talk about that during the summer. Knicksonline.com is not gone, its back like cooked crack. For the first time in a while we got things to talk about other then how much the Knicks suck and Marbury arguements.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Eddy Curry has got to go. He is a waste of talent. Donnie Walsh needs to lie and manipulate as much as possible, to make sure Curry is gone before the start of the 08-09 season. I know a perfect lie that Walsh could make up. He needs to tell all the GM's that Curry is an excellent center that's capable of averaging 20 points, and that the only reason he didn't do that this year is because Isiah Thomas wasn't doing a good job at making sure his starters got the right amount of playing time. Then he could point out that Curry averaged 19 points, last year, when his minutes were up. Most GM's aren't stupid enough to fall for this, but trust me, there's got to be 1 or 2 dumb GM's that would hear that and then trade for Curry.

dre48ny

Rotation player
The fat boys have to be broken up! There is simply no defense coming out of the 2 big spots!! (PF and C)

One defensive minded guy at either position would improve the knicks dramatically. I would prefer a defensive minded C like Okafor, who has some offensive skills.

One of the 2 must go

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I doubt we can get him. Okafor is probably getting a big contract after his rookie contract expires next season.
You're right. The Knicks should just draft Brook Lopez or Michael Beasley. That's the surest bet that the Knicks will get a good player at center.
Some good free agent centers that the Knicks could also try to get is:
Herbert Hill-Philadelphia 76ers(an NBA Rookie that averaged 18 points, 2.9 blocks, and 8.8 rebounds in Germany)
Primoz Brezec-Toronto Raptors(good rebounder and can shoot jump shots)
Nenad Kristic-New Jersey Nets(can shoot jump shots and rebound)
David Harrison-Indiana Pacers(good defender; can score around the basket)
Chris Mihm-LA Lakers(can score and rebound)
Dsagana Diop-New Jersey Nets(can defend and rebound)
Adonal Foyle-Orlando Magic(good defender)
Robert Swift-Seattle Supersonics(young player with potential)