Marbury: THEY SCARED NOW, WE GOT HELPED NOW

metrocard

Legend
IT WAS A POWER MOVE, WE NEEDED IT AND WE GOTTED IT.

Marbury told the New York Post that he called D'Antoni to welcome him to the Knicks.

"We went with experience," Marbury told The Post. "It's a great move. We had a great relationship. I never had a problem with Mike D'Antoni. He said we have our work cut out for us and he's right. But I'm looking forward to running up and down the floor."

WHATS UP TALK TO ME

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
man, same shyt different pamper, every freaking coach we get he praises em and then its a different story when the season ends, marbury really needs to STFU, he should really consider a quiet offseason after last seasons

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
a couple of angry posters in here. Its not like he guarenteed anything with the hiring of D'antoni. He said that he recognizes the fact that the knicks have their work cut out for them. What do yall want from him? F*ck outta here haters :eek:hboy:

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
It's not about being angry it's just c'mon he has something to say each time, Lenny Wilkens, Larry Brown, to Isiah c'mon now it just gets tiring. The things he says doesnt have meaning anymore. Just perform on the court and be quiet

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
every coach that is hired he says is a great but when the season ends its a different story, thats the problem

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Why bring up the past? Will people ever drop the past with marbury? Yall some real haters. He didnt in anyway go overboard with what he said about D'antoni. He said that he realizes that he and the team has to work hard and that it was a great move. Would you rather have him complain? Dont come back by saying "Id rather have him be quiet," part of what he gets paid for is to deal with the media and i think he did a good job this time. He didnt say too much, not even a paragraphs worth.

metrocard

Legend
every coach that is hired he says is a great but when the season ends its a different story, thats the problem

Unlike the other coaches, Starbury has a lot of experience under D'Antoni the assistant coach and D'Antoni the head coach in PHX.

It isn't a problem, why do the Starbury haters bring up the most irrelevant things? They could do better.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
:lol: @ datruth bein critical of anyone. Hes the same lame that said he wasnt gonna post here anymore, contradictin his name. As soon as he sees metro and I signed on he gets off here in a hurry. If i was a mod i would ban him from here

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
:lol: @ datruth bein critical of anyone. Hes the same lame that said he wasnt gonna post here anymore, contradictin his name. As soon as he sees metro and I signed on he gets off here in a hurry. If i was a mod i would ban him from here

man please, is somebody u know completely nothing of a threat to u??why u want me out of here??? man u soft just like ur man prodigy

and why u biting off metrocard wit "contradictin name", man metro is sonic and u tails, following every where he go, total b*tchassness, lol

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
All you do is hate on marbury and never tell datruth. Once again you instigate a starbury arguement when your the soft b1tch who cried about too many marbury arguements on here.

I believe it was getreal who called you out in your own thread. You a fake prophet just like pistol packin P told Saigon in this song:

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
Marbury played for D'antoni with the suns and had no problems, marbury is gonna have a great year in this offense he will win most improved.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
All you do is hate on marbury and never tell datruth. Once again you instigate a starbury arguement when your the soft b1tch who cried about too many marbury arguements on here.

I believe it was getreal who called you out in your own thread. You a fake prophet just like pistol packin P told Saigon in this song:

lmaoo, man prodigy dissed saigon after saigon almost knocked his head off his shoulders, lmaoo, man that guy is delusional just like u tails, well lets see, saigon goes prodigy's/havoc's concert, performs his single, knocks the leader of the click wit his people on the stage, leaves untouced, now prodigy is up in a cell, haha, tell me who took the L

and im not instigating a marbury argument cuz i expect a great year from marbury this season wit his contract being up and him proving isiah was the problem, all im saying is that marbury is doing the same thing as b4, its u takin it as hate, im not hatin on anybody tails

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lmaoo, man prodigy dissed saigon after saigon almost knocked his head off his shoulders, lmaoo, man that guy is delusional just like u man, well lets see, saigon goes prodigy's/havoc's concert, performs his single, knocks the leader of the click wit his people on the stage, leaves untouced, now prodigy is up in a cell, haha, tell me who took the L

and im not instigating a marbury argument cuz i expect a great year from marbury this season wit his contract being up and him proving isiah was the problem, all im saying is that marbury is doing the same thing as b4, its u takin it as hate, im not hatin on anybody man

prodigy>>>saigon

P is a legend whos been part of classic albums and is still makin bangers today. Most heads were feelin hnic 2, another good album added to an already great discography. Prodigy aint soft, hes takin more L's then anyone else but he dont stay down. He never cried or stuttered about his L's which is more then camel can say. Saigon doesnt even have an album, hes nowhere near P's status.

Its obvious that its hate. Marbury didnt even say that much, he said the right things this time but he still gets hate. How can you deny this hate:

man, same shyt different pamper, every freaking coach we get he praises em and then its a different story when the season ends, marbury really needs to STFU, he should really consider a quiet offseason after last seasons

caught not tellin datruth again :eek:hboy:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
prodigy>>>saigon

P is a legend whos been part of classic albums and is still makin bangers today. Most heads were feelin hnic 2, another good album added to an already great discography. Prodigy aint soft, hes takin more L's then anyone else but he dont stay down. He never cried or stuttered about his L's which is more then camel can say. Saigon doesnt even have an album, hes nowhere near P's status.

:

oh i will never hate on P's accomplishments, P got some bangers dont u cant deny, but he damn sure aint no legend, this guy been in da game for like 10+ years and has gotten nothing but L's, name me one situation where he actually has come out on top?!?!?all i ask for is 1, just 1!!!!!!, this guy has gotten shitted on by tupac, jayz, man even 50 took a shot at em and then he goes signs wit em and actually tat's gunit on his hand, lmaoooooo, and then outside of music, oh boy, this guy has gotten beat down by keith murray(twice), got robbed by tru life, and got knocked out by saigon and his boy in front of his crowd and entourage

and then dis guy goes disses saigon like he actually came out on top out of dat??come on tails,mobb deep actually tried to use that as publicity for havocs album and da guy still went plastic

paris401

Starter
Marbury played for D'antoni with the suns and had no problems, marbury is gonna have a great year in this offense he will win most improved.

most improved.... he is just about max'd out at $21m... and we should expect his trophy to read 'most improved'...

I'm not a huge Marbury fan or nothing but I can see him doing well under D'Antonie. If he plays well all season and is willing to sign a under valued contract would some of you change your mind on keeping him? Who knows maby things will change under D'Antonie and Steph would welcome the chance to change the way a lot of Knicks fans think about his time in NY(also the chance to get to play with Lebron in a few years lol) Steph's got game their's no doubting that, but will he put it together this year and go back to the old Steph avreraging 20pts 8 assist a game while collecting fouls against the other team driving the lane? or will crazy/way out there/hate my coach Steph show up this year? Hopefully we're supprised and the good old Steph shows up!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
oh i will never hate on P's accomplishments, P got some bangers dont u cant deny, but he damn sure aint no legend, this guy been in da game for like 10+ years and has gotten nothing but L's, name me one situation where he actually has come out on top?!?!?all i ask for is 1, just 1!!!!!!, this guy has gotten shitted on by tupac, jayz, man even 50 took a shot at em and then he goes signs wit em and actually tat's gunit on his hand, lmaoooooo, and then outside of music, oh boy, this guy has gotten beat down by keith murray(twice), got robbed by tru life, and got knocked out by saigon and his boy in front of his crowd and entourage

and then dis guy goes disses saigon like he actually came out on top out of dat??come on tails,mobb deep actually tried to use that as publicity for havocs album and da guy still went plastic

I consider him a legend but at the same time hes not a goat candidate. He can easily be argued top 10, but not top 3. Pac, rakim, and nas got that on lock in my opinion.

He got snuffed by a couple others, i cant name a time prodigy won. Im still feelin the takeover but thats an overrated diss. Jigga got money stacks bigger then himself and the ballerina pics are exaggerated. Where was jay-z during the east vs west? probably pissin his pants

prodigy ethered pac

drop a gem>>>hit em up

In terms of music prodigy is on top. If metro is sonic, im tails, then who are you?

Robotnikpodl1.gif

robotnik_106-198-r13.jpg

datruth lost :lol:

Whoa...

I consider him a legend but at the same time hes not a goat candidate. He can easily be argued top 10, but not top 3. Pac, rakim, and nas got that on lock in my opinion.

He got snuffed by a couple others, i cant name a time prodigy won. Im still feelin the takeover but thats an overrated diss. Jigga got money stacks bigger then himself and the ballerina pics are exaggerated. Where was jay-z during the east vs west? probably pissin his pants

prodigy ethered pac

drop a gem>>>hit em up

In terms of music prodigy is on top. If metro is sonic, im tails, then who are you?

Robotnikpodl1.gif

robotnik_106-198-r13.jpg

datruth lost :lol:

I think prodigy as a top ten rap artist is a bit high off top. And Pac, Rakim and Nas as the top 3? I know it's your opinion, but man... there were a lot of really good rap artists to be considered for those spots.

I can't take any of those 3 over Jay. Be hard pressed to take Rakim over Big daddy Kane (very, very slept on) And I'd probably take B.I.G over Nas because of more flows and inventive genius. Nas and Rakim are the same rapper basically. They have one flow, but lyrics galore (which we all love) but it gets boring. Same for Prodigy. He is in that same mold with Nas and Rakim. Nice, but boring after awhile.

Not trying to take away from your opinion like mine matters more, just chimed in with my own.

pat

Starter
Whatever. As far as Marbury is concerned we (as a board) are in the supreme position now that we have two entirely different predictions. One faction says that he will flourish under D'Antoni, the other says he is completely irrelevant. I think we could leave it at that, wait for the next season to come. Then we will all see what is going to happen and one or the other group of posters has to admit that they were wrong.