What will New York do with Pick #6?

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
how does everyone feel about getting the 6th pick? Were not getting derrick Rose or Michael Beasly, but who do you think New York will go for? Personally, im happy with 6, we were predicted to get 5th so only 1 off. We can definitely get someone that will help our New York Team. All comments and reactions go here.

D-Lee42fan
GO KNICKS!!!

New New York

Quiet Storm
Package this pick with Randolph to Clevland for expiring contracts. The pick would could be Eric Gordon who gives them a real offensive weapon, and Zach gives them low post scoring.

If we do keep the pick we should take DJ Augustine.

I am thouroughly disappointed. Maybe we can give up this pick and Randolph to the Bulls for Ben Gordon and Drew Gooden.

Look I'm not going to claim to be a NBA scout but none of these players sound like franchise saviors outside of Rose and Beasley, lets just get Zach off the books to start the rebuilding mode.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think the Knicks should hold on to their pick. If we can get DJ Augustine, Anthony Randolph, DeAndre Jordan, or Kevin Love, the Knicks still might be able to establish a starting lineup that can get us 30 wins next year. 30 wins is still crappy. However, it's still an improvement from the 23 wins the Knicks finished with this year.

However, if a team is stupid enough to take Curry or Quentin Richardson's large contract, then I would trade the pick away.

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
Ideally, I'd like to see the Knicks package the pick with Curry/Randolph and hopefully still get a first round pick back in return.

tiger0330

Legend
I was hoping the Knicks could pull what the Rox pulled in the 2002 draft turning the 5 spot into the #1 pick, so much for the luck of Mike D'Antoni. The 6th pick sux, trade it.

gega

Rookie
i agree 100% with most of you, trade it... i think the bulls will pass on rose and take beasley which means the heat will take rose and that will suck because i hate the heat anyway def. trade it and get someone to help with the new system right away, either trade to get a better pick or time to start shipping people out... ::fire::

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
This day officially sucks!!! What the hell happened?!

I say trade the pick, package it with Randolph or Curry, and try to get Josh Smith or Okafor.
There isn't really much beyond the top 2 pick, much less the top 5 pick. I really think Rose and Beasley can turn around a franchise, I really do. I wouldn't mind Walsh and D'Antoni getting desperate enough and try to trade with Miami or Chicago for that top2 pick.
This is new management! And starting fresh is really the best option right now for the Knicks. I'd like to build around young guys for the future, and center on a franchise player.

This lottery sucks! And for Chicago to get that pick with a 1.7 percent chance?! WTF?!

L xx NYK

Rookie
package it.

We needed Rose and only Rose. All them other players aint going to help us out. Now I obviously do not know that for a fact but, I do know that every single Knick fan alive was probably hoping and praying for D. Rose or Even M. Beasley but, we get stuck with the Freaking 6th pick. I say trade it with Randolph to philadelphia for A. Igoudala and S. Dalembert I hear Mo Cheeks wants to reunite with Zack so lets see what happens. WE NEED TO TRADE THE PICK THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR ME AND ALOT OF YOU I KNOW.

I am a season ticket holder and will probably be looking to sell some of my tickets just because of this. I am so disappointed and cannot believe the freaking buls got the #1 pick and heat the #2 this is B.S.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
I can definately see the knicks take Jordan at this peak.

He reminds me off Stoudamire, and with D'Antoni, I think he will be interested in it.

I doubt we will trade it, and get a higher pick.

just wow..

I was hoping at worst to stay at 5. No Rose, no Mayo, no Bayless, no Lopez.

Wow.

I can't see the Knicks taking Augustine, but they probably should. I'd rather him over the Europen guy.

Wow.

NYKnicks15

Starter
were gonna keep it and hope to get OJ Mayo or stretch and take a fast bigman in DeAndre Jordan or possibly even Eric Gordon at the point. i really think D'Antoni wouldnt mind keeping Marbury, Robinson and Crawford as his guard rotation for now. I also think he wouldnt mind sticking with Curry. But Randolph, Jeffries, Balkman, Lee, Morris, Collins are not on his keep list.

umynot

Benchwarmer
Check this Italian dude out he looks for real..... This kid might be the BEST European I have ever seen!!!!

Boy can he shoot!! Handles are off the hook!! Hops!!

And maybe best of all he has heart!! He plays all out!! Runs like a deer!! De Antoni is gonna love this guy!! Italian , Runs , Shoots plays the game up and down the floor!!

He blocks shots!! Steals he is all in the passing lanes!!

Father played in Italy!! That worked out well for Kobe!!

The 6 pick could be a magical pick again this year!!

If Mayo is still there that would be my pick but if not for sure as for sure can be we must draft this kid!!

I'd like to see the Knicks keep the pick and if anything trade down. I think Darrell Arthur is going to be a good NBA player. Reminds me of a more athletic David West.