Draft Pick Comparisons with Current Knicks: We kinda already have the top 6 picks!

New New York

Quiet Storm
I had got this idea for this thread this morning when I was on NBA Draft Express and was reading each players scouting reports. So I took what I got from the scouting reports and compared them to current Knick players. It is funny how the top six players are either exact replicas of players on our team or Hybrids of two or more players. Just read and tell me what you think!

Micheal Beasley:Big Strong Lefty who can score from anywhere on the court. Concerns about team play and defense
Knick Comparison: Zach Randolph with athletic ability

Derick Rose:pG guard who can get to the basket at will. Perfect Combo of power and quickness. Out of control drives are a concern as well as defensive fundamentals
Knick Comparison: Steph mixed with Nate

OJ Mayo: Stuck Between PG and SG. Outstanding scorer with a great attitude and work ethic. Better defender than given credit for. Low Shooting PCT. High Turnovers
Knick Comparison: Jamal mixed with Q

Brook Lopez: NBA Size and Frame, Good Low Post scorer, decent shot blocker, concerns about ability to rebound, doesnt always Know limitations.
Knick Comparison: Eddy Curry mixed with Jerome James

Jerryd Bayless: Talented Ball Handler who likes the ball in the clutch, great first step, great ball handler, smooth scorer. Problem guarding NBA 2's? Dominent Ball Handler. Better scorer than playmaker
Knick Comparison: Do I need to say? This one is an exact match!

Kevin Love: PF w/ NBA range. Great Hands. Also can score in the paint at a high level. Not a great athlete, plays below the rim 15 20 lbs over weight.
Knick Comparison: Zach with passing ability and High B Ball IQ.

Jerryd Bayless: Talented Ball Handler who likes the ball in the clutch, great first step, great ball handler, smooth scorer. Problem guarding NBA 2's? Dominent Ball Handler. Better scorer than playmaker
Knick Comparison: Do I need to say? This one is an exact match!

Jamal "The Chucking McChuck Chuck" Crawford...

dre48ny

Rotation player
Beasley and Rose will be above all at the end of their careers. They really are that good. The others could be a toss up.

New New York

Quiet Storm
This is a really stupid thread. Our team in unwatchable. A all rookie team would shit on the knicks.

First off if you do not like a thread just read it and Keep it moving.Second the Thread was meant to be funny most people are smart enough to see that. Lastly, we are all bitter about a the state of our team, but if our team is so damn "unwatchable" than why are you writting about them?

Most people will tell you that I keep it cool on this website, and I dont usually square off with fellow fans, but something tells me you are a fair weather type cat!