Mayo in a Knick uniform! If it only could happen for real!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Well, there's a lot of great picks, in this year's draft. If the Knicks can't get Mayo, they might still have a shot at Brook Lopez, Kevin Love, or DJ Augustin. I was looking on the internet, and Lester Hudson would be another good pick. He averaged almost 26 points per game, in college, and almost 8 rebounds, to go along with 2.5 steals and .7 blocks, at just 6 foot 3.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I will :sperm: all over my keyboard if we get him no homo. He doesnt have any strong weaknesses. He can shoot, defend, and pass. He seems to have a good attitude. What if he was left at #6 but Walsh took the italian kid instead? I would kill myself and say hello to knicks126 for everyone :lol:

Kiyaman

Legend
Hypothetically speaking, what if the Knicks got Mayo with the 6th pick.
What position would he play?
Will he be an impact player on the Knicks?
How much playingtime will he receive behind Marbury & Crawford?

My Bad! Isiah Thomas is no longer incharge to give Marbury & Crawford 35 mpg. The Knicks have a WINNING chance (already) without those three.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i wish to everything that we get him....that'll speed up our rebuilding process cause not only is he an instant starter, great scorer, and he'll make crawford expendable for us....this guy is my favorite for R.O.Y so that'll help us big time

but also if we don't get him then we could go with D.J, or Westbrook but we'll have to wait a yr on them till they start contributing big time

I will :sperm: all over my keyboard if we get him no homo. He doesnt have any strong weaknesses. He can shoot, defend, and pass. He seems to have a good attitude. What if he was left at #6 but Walsh took the italian kid instead? I would kill myself and say hello to knicks126 for everyone :lol:
Thats what I'm expecting

My Bad! Isiah Thomas is no longer incharge to give Marbury & Crawford 35 mpg. The Knicks have a WINNING chance (already) without those three.
What a stupid post. Stephon Marbury will still have the starting job. Its Crawfords skinny ass that needs to be benched. And one more thing, the knicks will not win jack shit without Marbury.

You must be related to jpz17. It would be sensible to keep Stephon marbury. I do not expect this team to flourish next season. He is our best option. Please think next time and i will not have to call you a bovine sasquatch.

OJ Mayo is everything the New York Knicks need. He is the third best player available after Erik Rose and Beasely. If he is still available at numero seis the knicks should not think twice about picking him. Mayo can be a all-star in a couple of years. I have an OJ Mayo video from youtube. Can someone tell me what song is in the video.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You must be related to jpz17. It would be sensible to keep Stephon marbury. I do not expect this team to flourish next season. He is our best option. Please think next time and i will not have to call you a bovine sasquatch.

OJ Mayo is everything the New York Knicks need. He is the third best player available after Erik Rose and Beasely. If he is still available at numero seis the knicks should not think twice about picking him. Mayo can be a all-star in a couple of years. I have an OJ Mayo video from youtube. Can someone tell me what song is in the video.

Oh, s#!t. They were playing at the ABCD camp. Is that a sign that the Knicks might be drafting OJ Mayo? I hope so.

You're one of the elite posters on this site, PabloEscobar. You definitely don't deserve to get banned.

The name of the song is "Love me or Hate me", by Lil Wayne. He's a good rapper. He's one of the best rappers that's out right now.

Kiyaman

Legend

Marbury ending contract maybe the only thing on this team thats valuable to trade for a decent veteran player. The majority rule that Marbury has been a Cancer selfish NBA player for 12 consecutive years.
The name calling is something that my wife, sister, and daughter does.

What a stupid post. Stephon Marbury will still have the starting job. Its Crawfords skinny ass that needs to be benched. And one more thing, the knicks will not win jack shit without Marbury.

What have Marbury WON in 12 years in the NBA?
I'm waiting..........