Zach's offseason workout

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
While Steph runs the demanding mountains of hollywood....

http://www.portlandtribune.com/sports/story.php?story_id=121338293042930300

You can never look for something to blow up in the very first season (everyone can play nice for a while)... something that could also have an increased chance with bringing Artest back to NY. I'm not completely counting out artest just thinking rationally.

and...

Does it matter who we pick up in the draft or a trade right now? Best we can get is another slightly better role player.... i say just be patient and see what character these guys show this summer with a new coach and president breathing down their backs. Players (or Professionals) need to be working out on their own prior to when coach calls everyone together. This is a business and these guys have to start realizing that they are also fighting for their jobs and standard of living. I'm sure being a knick player right now is pretty stressful and hopefully that motivates.

p.s. Chandler will be a BEAST in the future!

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
While Steph runs the demanding mountains of hollywood....

http://www.portlandtribune.com/sports/story.php?story_id=121338293042930300

You can never look for something to blow up in the very first season (everyone can play nice for a while)... something that could also have an increased chance with bringing Artest back to NY. I'm not completely counting out artest just thinking rationally.

and...

Does it matter who we pick up in the draft or a trade right now? Best we can get is another slightly better role player.... i say just be patient and see what character these guys show this summer with a new coach and president breathing down their backs. Players (or Professionals) need to be working out on their own prior to when coach calls everyone together. This is a business and these guys have to start realizing that they are also fighting for their jobs and standard of living. I'm sure being a knick player right now is pretty stressful and hopefully that motivates.

p.s. Chandler will be a BEAST in the future!
iam not going to front but that shit was gangsta that waas a big brawl 50 people and he hit somebody because they where snitching shit ill do the same thing that b!th as5 ni66a

I can't advocate starting a brawl by one of our players, Isiah already made our organization look like a joke for the last 2 years, we don't need our players starting a fight in a city nightclub. These players need to learn that they are role models and representations of the organization whether there on or off the court.

mynameis

Benchwarmer
i cant imagine 6'10 240+ pounds zach randolph will man handle you in the club..that's scary.. He should start messing with the real G's