Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Maybe, I dunno

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Akamu

The King
Hey wuts poppin peoples! Rady posted in a thread not long ago if anyone was willing to help out by becoming a moderator. I willingly put my hand out to help because I believe I can become an asset to these forums. I would like to help out in whichever way possible.

You can see evidence of my artistic value within the sigs. I create. I can also assist with other graphical needs of this site/forums if need be. Not only do I help add something nice to look at, I can help evaluate and solve any problems that go on with these boards/site, with unbiased opinions.

I have also only have been around since May,but I have been viewing these boards since all of last year (2007), just never had the time to actually come on here and post my opinions.

Lemme know what yall think, you need help and I offer to help-

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
I think you would be a good addition,Also I think Metro and Abcd should have a lot of say on what goes on.There were times before Walsh I wouldnt have minded those two as GMs.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You have the don's blessing.

My advice is to immediately shutdown all Marbury is God, Marbury sucks and Allan Houston is great forums immediately!

Akamu

The King
Thanx on the support to all those who think I should be a mod. To those who said "No" you mind telling me why? Of course it's not mandatory but I am just curious to know why you oppose. :eek:)

Pricey

Rotation player
Thanx on the support to all those who think I should be a mod. To those who said "No" you mind telling me why? Of course it's not mandatory but I am just curious to know why you oppose. :eek:)
cause i havent got my sign yet lol!!!

nah man u would make a great mod. ur designs r sick as.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player

It might be b/c you only have 57 posts and you are still shitting yellow like a new born baby.:)

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
It might be b/c you only have 57 posts and you are still shitting yellow like a new born baby.:D

It's not about quantity it's about quality, and I have plenty of that. "Shitting yellow like a new born baby"? You have a strange analogy, I didn't just become a New York Knicks fan overnight and anyone can post over 57, 100, 1,000 and still not know wtf they are talking about.

This is another reason why I decided to create sigs. to show that I will stick around and I it is somewhat fun for me sometimes. It takes a lot of effort to brainstorm and come up with something, try it yourself and see how long it takes you to make something similar. I wouldn't utilize my time for nothing, I do things with reason.

What I have done and what I am doing is well more then enough-

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
It's not about quantity it's about quality, and I have plenty of that. "Shitting yellow like a new born baby"? You have a strange analogy, I didn't just become a New York Knicks fan overnight and anyone can post over 57, 100, 1,000 and still not know wtf they are talking about.

This is another reason why I decided to create sigs. to show that I will stick around and I it is somewhat fun for me sometimes. It takes a lot of effort to brainstorm and come up with something, try it yourself and see how long it takes you to make something similar. I wouldn't utilize my time for nothing, I do things with reason.

What I have done and what I am doing is well more then enough-

Calm down man I did'nt mean nothing by it as you can see I put a smiley face at the end of it.Im the kind of a poster that likes to joke around and have fun with with posters and thats all it was.Hell you will have more post's than I will in the not to distant future.If you want to be a mod then go for it.. you might be a great mod on here.You need to lighten up thow and learn how to take jokes b/c you would end up banning everybody on here b/c we all like to joke around.Anyways I hope they give you a chance to be a mod b/c it sounds like you are really wanting to be one.

Akamu

The King
Lol I can say a lot sometimes and it will seem like I'm being mean cause it's words on a screen and your not hearing me say it, people can say a "phrase" in different ways. I guess I should of added a rainbow at the end of my sentence.

Trust me I'm clam, and I like feedback so don't take it to the heart. For me to ban someone it would take a lot, I don't see myself banning anyone unless it's extreme, I want to improve on these forums cause I see a lot of weak ones out there.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Don't worry about it we are good just a misunderstanding on both sides.I hope you get what you want and become a mod b/c it sounds like you would really put alot of effort in and making this site even better.

Akamu

The King
Yea nothing big, there's enough things in life that has to be taken seriously, I'm a joker myself.

Hey Rady, dunno when you will come back but if you can make me a mod. along with maybe ABCD or some other person it would be doing you a favor. Where you at man? lol

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
I don't know much about "Akamu" besides the fact that he does nice signature's for everyone on this site who's requested. But I think "abcd" is a cool dude and I always come to him or "Rady" with questions and he(or them) always help me out, I think "abcd" ill be a good mod. Don't really know you like that yet "Akamu" so don't take it as a bad way or personal, so that's why I picked "Maybe, I dunno"...and also "abcd" has been on this site for a long time, and is always active, doesn't that matter as well?