Gallinari's nick name is Big Cock

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

they wont be able to call him that on tv...but they do call gibson boobie

Yesterday evening I was lucky enough to be ... fantastic game ... and as always great cock!

Written by Francy May 19 08 @ 20:23

:lol::lol:

metrocard

Legend
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

they wont be able to call him that on tv...but they do call gibson boobie

Written by Francy May 19 08 @ 20:23

:lol::lol:

HockeyMountain at 01:44 PM
Reply by Email
Connectedness Index: 0

"He has tremendous length"

-Jay Bilas

:teeth::teeth::teeth: McCroskey at 01:47 PM
Reply by Email

in related news, John Amaechi announces his plan to return to the NBA

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

yo, get back to hoopshype...LOL, they think we're the same person

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Danilo Gallinari is a little b*tc#. He doesn't belong in the NBA, so I hope the Knicks and the Nets pass up on his gay a$$, so that he could start packing. What kind of a jackass says that they'll only play in the NBA, if two teams sign him? He should be thankful that anyone would be willing to sign his retarded ass. This should be a sign to Donnie Walsh and Kiki Vandaweghe that this guy is a stuck up jackass, and I hope that neither of them decide to pick up this immature brat.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Official "Big Cock" Thread

The Big Cock rises over the defense for the slam

The Big Cock rises to the occasion on that play

The Big Cock looked small after that rejection

add on

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Danilo Gallinari is a little b*tc#. He doesn't belong in the NBA, so I hope the Knicks and the Nets pass up on his gay a$$, so that he could start packing. What kind of a jackass says that they'll only play in the NBA, if two teams sign him? He should be thankful that anyone would be willing to sign his retarded ass. This should be a sign to Donnie Walsh and Kiki Vandaweghe that this guy is a stuck up jackass, and I hope that neither of them decide to pick up this immature brat.

danilo galinari = nikoloz skitishvili 2k8

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lmao! Tskidishvili or whatever his name is was in the Knicks summer league last year, and he also played in the preseason, I think.

I believe he went #6 right before we drafted nene at #7 and traded him along with camby for mcdyess back in 2003

gallo8

Rookie

he has never said that.....he didn't know if coming to NBA this year or not.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
he has never said that.....he didn't know if coming to NBA this year or not.

He did say it. According to a couple of media sources. But I don't think it's of any importance now since we drafted him. If anything, at least one of those two teams he preferred was New York.

gallo8

Rookie
He did say it. According to a couple of media sources. But I don't think it's of any importance now since we drafted him. If anything, at least one of those two teams he preferred was New York.

This is what he said recently to an italian newspaper:

"NY would be the perfect solution but i don't exclude any team"