Dino Will End Up Being A Better Pic Then......

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
Bum Ass Love

Eric Gordon

Joe Alexander

Brook Lopez

Russell Westbrook

He Wasnt My 1st Choice But Fuck It Hes Here Now

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
I honestly don't give a fuck about your thoughts nor opinions after that last thread of yours...< and this is me trying to be nice as hell...<and this="" is="" me="" trying="" to="" be="" nice="" as="" hell...=""></and>

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
I honestly don't give a fuck about your thoughts nor opinions after that last thread of yours...< and this is me trying to be nice as hell...<AND hell...="" as="" nice="" be="" to="" trying="" me="" is="" this=""></AND>

But You Cared Enough To Click The Thread

You Cared Enough To Hit The Reply Button

You Cared Enough To Type

You Cared Enough To Hit Submit

And YOU WILL Care Enough To Respond Back To This Reply

Get The Fuck Out My Face If You Dont Care Homeboy

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
But You Cared Enough To Click The Thread

You Cared Enough To Hit The Reply Button

You Cared Enough To Type

You Cared Enough To Hit Submit

And YOU WILL Care Enough To Respond Back To This Reply

Get The Fuck Out My Face If You Dont Care Homeboy

camron.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
damn not alot of people like u kolegro but i dont give a shit i too feel that Gallinari will bring something good to the table...i dont know about hatin on all those pics though...if u had a choice you'd pic one of them over Danillo

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
damn not alot of people like u kolegro but i dont give a shit i too feel that Gallinari will bring something good to the table...i dont know about hatin on all those pics though...if u had a choice you'd pic one of them over Danillo

Yeah Man After That Thread People Just Hate My Guts For Some Reason LOL

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer

Nah Im Not Hating On Em (Except For Love I Think He'll Be A Bum In The End)

In Fact I Think The Nets Got A Good Pick In Lopez At 10

But I Believe Dino Will Outshine Them

Paul1355

All Star
Nah Im Not Hating On Em (Except For Love I Think He'll Be A Bum In The End)

In Fact I Think The Nets Got A Good Pick In Lopez At 10

But I Believe Dino We Outshine Them

Lopez was one of the biggest steals in the draft. Kevin love has good skill especially passing and court vision and goes crazy in that post, a bum is reachin but if thats how u feel then wutev.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i have no idea if i'll ever like this pick unless he becomes a big time player because new managment same plans --- they don't go for a player they could build around and thats what we desperatly lack...we've had losing seasons for the last 7 years and they keep talking about the future...its been 7 years when is that future maybe my son/sons will be in there future plans....i understand we won't win now but at least pick a player that could help us now and in the future ( D.J )....all i know is that we must start winning and soon because how much longer i could wait is beyond me...can we please get back on the right track so we could get back to the finals as soon as possible

jpz17

Starter
I honestly don't give a fuck about your thoughts nor opinions after that last thread of yours...< and this is me trying to be nice as hell...<AND hell...="" as="" nice="" be="" to="" trying="" me="" is="" this=""></AND>

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Thanks for saving me time! My thoughts exactly:beer:

TunerAddict

Starter
I actually agree with OP.

Love isn't athletic enough, he'll be a decent passing big man that rebounds a little. Poorman's Vlade Divac.

Eric Gordon is a tweener that won't amount to anything.

As much as I love Joe Alexander, I doubt he'll be a star. Hustling, athletic, energy guy off the bench.

Lopez is a big stiff. Overrated because of his height.

Westbrook is tweener like Gordon. Another shooting guard trapped in a point guard's body. Only difference is that he plays D.

Beyond Rose, Beasley, and Mayo, the rest of the guys are up in the air. 3 guaranteed players and a whole lot of what ifs.