How about Heinrich?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
He is available now that the Bulls drafter Rose. What do you think? Should we make a run at him?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Zach Randolph straight up for Heinrich works out for both teams i think. I would love that deal
No disrespect, but are you crazy? Zach Randolph has 1 less year on his contract than Hinrich. Hinrich makes 11 million dollars a year. Do you wanna be over the cap until 2013? Also, Hinrich played a lot worse in the 07-08 season than he did in the 06-07 season. Isiah Thomas already made tons of trades where we got the garbage that the other team didn't want. The Knicks actually have two of the leftovers that Chicago didn't want(Jamal Crawford and Eddy Curry) and it cost us capspace and lottery picks. Kirk Hinrich is a good leader, on the floor, but f**k the Bulls. I don't wanna give them anymore help. Isiah already helped them enough.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think hinrich is a solid all around player...he scores, passes, and defends. For some reason i dont like him.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i agree that hes overrated but i dont think hes that bad of a point guard....i still dont like him for an unknown reason...and fukk chicago anyways.

moneyg

Starter
kirk has one eaxtra year but will save the knicks bout 8mil in cap space for 2010 if we trade him for zach. but d'antoni doesn't think he can run his system:beer:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
kirk has one eaxtra year but will save the knicks bout 8mil in cap space for 2010 if we trade him for zach. but d'antoni doesn't think he can run his system:beer:
Hinrich for Randolph would be a horrible trade. We would just be helping the Bulls save 1 year where they would've had to give Hinrich 11 million dollars. Also, the Bulls would have a killer lineup, with Randolph.

Let's take a look:
PG Derrick Rose
SG Ben Gordon
SF Luol Deng
PF Zach Randolph
C Drew Gooden

The Knicks would be stuck with 3 big contracts from the Bulls-Hinrich's, Crawford's, and Curry's.

Also, I don't know where you get your facts from. Hinrich has 1 more year than Randolph. That means that even though we would be saving 8 million dollars, we would also be losing 11 million dollars, because we would have had to keep Hinrich for 1 more year than if we had Randolph.

moneyg

Starter
Hinrich for Randolph would be a horrible trade. We would just be helping the Bulls save 1 year where they would've had to give Hinrich 11 million dollars. Also, the Bulls would have a killer lineup, with Randolph.

Let's take a look:
PG Derrick Rose
SG Ben Gordon
SF Luol Deng
PF Zach Randolph
C Drew Gooden

The Knicks would be stuck with 3 big contracts from the Bulls-Hinrich's, Crawford's, and Curry's.

Also, I don't know where you get your facts from. Hinrich has 1 more year than Randolph. That means that even though we would be saving 8 million dollars, we would also be losing 11 million dollars, because we would have had to keep Hinrich for 1 more year than if we had Randolph.

first of all read everything i wrote, not just the piece u want to respond too... aight

kirk is owed 36.5 mi,l over 4.... zach 48 over three. we would save 8 mil in cap space for 2010....

12 million over the entire contract

got it

where do u get ur facts from.????.. huh?????:smokin:

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
I like Hinrich, and been mentioning him for a minute now, he has 1 bad season last year and everybody blames him, why? I don't get it the whole fuckin' team had a bad year, even that scrub Deng, Hinrich is nice though, if he was to play under D'antoni, comparisons to Nash?