Duhan a Knick! Now what?

umynot

Benchwarmer
First let me say it is refreshing to have management that do what they say! So far Walsh has been very honest with what he wants!

We heard for days about Duhan & under Isiah thet would of meant we would had no shot at him but with Walsh he is signed for 2 years on the cheap!! Nice job! I never really cared for Duhan but his 4 assists would of been good for 2nd on the Knicks yet he only played 22 mins a game!! He has a nice game that under D'Antoni might flourish!

Now that has said yes and is part of the team whats next for us? I heard for sure we are not cutting Marbury!

Donnie keeps telling anyone who asks that he has offers for some of our players! Rumors say Golden State's guard Monte Ellis wants to play for us! They have plenty of cap space maybe we can Package Crawford and Randolph for Monte & Harrigton ? Or maybe Curry for a package?
I personally cant see Mayo wanting to sign in Memphis! Offer something for him? If Philly ends up losing out on Josh Smith might result in a Randolph trade! Detroit has said it want to make a splash this offseason! Maybe we have something they might want!

Dont know what will happen but Gallinari & Duhon just shows our management will stick to a plan! Cant wait to see what happens next!

Paul1355

All Star
First let me say it is refreshing to have management that do what they say! So far Walsh has been very honest with what he wants!

We heard for days about Duhan & under Isiah thet would of meant we would had no shot at him but with Walsh he is signed for 2 years on the cheap!! Nice job! I never really cared for Duhan but his 4 assists would of been good for 2nd on the Knicks yet he only played 22 mins a game!! He has a nice game that under D'Antoni might flourish!

Now that has said yes and is part of the team whats next for us? I heard for sure we are not cutting Marbury!

Donnie keeps telling anyone who asks that he has offers for some of our players! Rumors say Golden State's guard Monte Ellis wants to play for us! They have plenty of cap space maybe we can Package Crawford and Randolph for Monte & Harrigton ? Or maybe Curry for a package?
I personally cant see Mayo wanting to sign in Memphis! Offer something for him? If Philly ends up losing out on Josh Smith might result in a Randolph trade! Detroit has said it want to make a splash this offseason! Maybe we have something they might want!

Dont know what will happen but Gallinari & Duhon just shows our management will stick to a plan! Cant wait to see what happens next!

Are you asking IF Duhon accepted the offer what would we do? OR Since Duhon DID except the offer, what do we do?......Becuase I haven't heard a report of Duhon accepting the offer by NY and many reports show that he is more interested in the 3 year deal offer from Orlando.