I Just Found An Interesting Stat

youpddd

Rookie
when the knicks led in field goal % last year they were 19-10. In those 23 games won last year overall, crawford had a .448 fg% and a .421 three point %. yet in all those other games where we lost, crawford had a .394 fg% and a .327 three point %. Along with that, in those 65 games where qrich played in, his fg% for when we won was .399. and his 3pt% in games won was .328. On the other hand when we lost games, qrich's fg% was .343 and his 3pt% was .320. Zach randolph was also inconsistent with his field goals. In games won zach had a.496 fg%. But when we lost his fg% was .441 My point is, that this year we might not have to do anything to our roster and we still might get into the playoffs. if d'antoni is as good as people think he is, he'll probably higher qrich's, crawford's, and randolph's consistency and improve their fg%, along with improving the team fg%. (we had the third lowest fg% in the nba at .439, while pheonix was at .500 leading the nba) idk about you people, but i'm actually kind of excited, if we will always lead in fg% next year we should be able to win 53-54 games. We all know that's impossible, but with that said we should at least make the 8th seed, especially in the east when we actually have a point guard running the team without a coach who's play book is to give the ball to crawford.

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
So basically what your telling me is if the team shoots a high percentage they win? Wow that makes a lot of sense, because the team who scores the most wins. So if you shoot a good percentage you score more points. Thanks for enlightening us.

Joking man, i suppose it was a interesting stat.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I seriously doubt we will win 53-54 games this year. I predict less than 40 wins and at the bottom of the east again, regardless of who our PG will be.

youpddd

Rookie
So basically what your telling me is if the team shoots a high percentage they win? Wow that makes a lot of sense, because the team who scores the most wins. So if you shoot a good percentage you score more points. Thanks for enlightening us.

Joking man, i suppose it was a interesting stat.

#1 wy don't you explain to me why Minnesota, Seattle, and Miami, are all under .500 when leading in fg%.

#2 To give you one stat is not the point of the thread. The point was to prove that qrich and crawford play a BIG role in helping this team win, and that d'antoni was the right guy to coach the team.