Chandler is going to break out like Joe Johnson did for the Suns.

metrocard

Legend
Both are very similar players in terms of many factors.
Talented first round wing men who couldn't find playing time sitting on the bench of the beginning their careers.

Wilson has shown flashes and confidence in his game, from long range to using the glass to driving to the basket and contributing with extra attributes such as rebounding shot blocking stealing, man to man defense and ability to look like the best talent on the floor.

Don't be surprised, but I would expect a 15 + PPG season from Chandler. He'll probably start off the bench first, then work his way up to starter.

Not only he has talent and is very athletic, he has a lot of skill and will be one of the most surprising sophomores in the NBA 08-09 season.

I'm just saying this NOW, because most of my predictions turn out to be right, and I feel like blessing Chandler with my God status.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
co-sign this thread

i can see chandler being very similar to what the matrix was with the suns....except he dont have that ugly ass shot.

metrocard

Legend
WILSON "WILL 2 KILL" CHANDLER

78923883.jpg

WILL SON YOU

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I hope you guys are right. It would be nice to have an all-star again. I think Wil-C has potential and I like him as a player. But he's had 1 good Summer League game. Don't you guys think you're getting ahead of yourselves. You're starting to sound like Kiya. lol.

Akamu

The King
I hope you guys are right. It would be nice to have an all-star again. I think Wil-C has potential and I like him as a player. But he's had 1 good Summer League game. Don't you guys think you're getting ahead of yourselves. You're starting to sound like Kiya. lol.

DavidHasselhoffsaysyousuck.jpg

jpz17

Starter
I would consider Chandler to be a lot like Ariza was, but maybe this time we can develop him..

and msg what bout that jimenezz guy you used to like

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
WILSON "WILL 2 KILL" CHANDLER

78923883.jpg

WILL SON YOU
Even though Im beefing with half this site I can still depend on good posts from you and trust your opinion,Why do you think Isiah didnt give this kid any run last year was it because he didnt want people to see he had talent with Chandler and didnt have to make the moves he did and shouldnt have spent a lot of pointless money on other players?

metrocard

Legend
Even though Im beefing with half this site I can still depend on good posts from you and trust your opinion,Why do you think Isiah didnt give this kid any run last year was it because he didnt want people to see he had talent with Chandler and didnt have to make the moves he did and shouldnt have spent a lot of pointless money on other players?

Isiah's main objective was to ruin the Knicks.

Any GM who puts the franchise into the hands of Jamal Crawford and Eddy Curry couldn't have any other objective.

Isiah traded away good trading chips in the benefit of the worst possible situation for the Knicks. Cap hell with limited draft picks, and long contracts with a very weak built team.

May Isiah forever be known as the devil to New York Knicks basketball, as he single handily raped the organization the last 4 years.

Paul1355

All Star
Both are very similar players in terms of many factors.
Talented first round wing men who couldn't find playing time sitting on the bench of the beginning their careers.

Wilson has shown flashes and confidence in his game, from long range to using the glass to driving to the basket and contributing with extra attributes such as rebounding shot blocking stealing, man to man defense and ability to look like the best talent on the floor.

Don't be surprised, but I would expect a 15 + PPG season from Chandler. He'll probably start off the bench first, then work his way up to starter.

Not only he has talent and is very athletic, he has a lot of skill and will be one of the most surprising sophomores in the NBA 08-09 season.

I'm just saying this NOW, because most of my predictions turn out to be right, and I feel like blessing Chandler with my God status.

agreed i liked Chandler before he got alot of playing time at the end of the season last year i saw potential in him. The thing about him is that he does everything right...he makes shots...blocks shots...rebounds..athletic..everything good nothing bad about him. And Clyde Frazier kept saying that he should get more playing time while Isiah benched him many games. Thats also why i listen to Clyde more because he saw talent in him way before many people did. Chandler should be a lock on this tiem labeled "un tradable" i think he is the most important future player on this team.

umynot

Benchwarmer
Yeah this is a good comparison for sure.:thumbsup:

Joe Johnson is of coarse already proven ( What a Year) and lightning quick but you see a lot of him in Chandler. Chandler didn't take control at all today but he has all the tools! ( SL too much 1 on 1) Quick , fluid , smart , athletic , his handle looks much improved and he shoots very well! ( maybe not JJ's range) and seems to D up with the best of em!

:gony::agreed:

I don't see the Joe Johnson comparisons as much because he doesn't handle the ball as well nor pass it. Remember Joe Johnson is capable of running the point from time to time. Chandler reminds a lot of a cross between a young Richard Jefferson and Shawn Marion. Best thing about Chandler is that he plays d!!!

Paul1355

All Star
I don't see the Joe Johnson comparisons as much because he doesn't handle the ball as well nor pass it. Remember Joe Johnson is capable of running the point from time to time. Chandler reminds a lot of a cross between a young Richard Jefferson and Shawn Marion. Best thing about Chandler is that he plays d!!!

yea his shot blocking ability makes his value soar. Once he polishes his game and becomes a veteran i can see him being like a Shawn Marion wit the defensive skills.

metrocard

Legend
I wasn't comparing style of play. Reread my POST...wow, people don't know how to read.

Eddy Currys House Special This user is on your Ignore List.

That loser is still riding the meat?

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer

That makes no ****ing sense. Isiah purposely tanked the team now? To show what a genius he was? Right...I'm sure he didn't like keeping his job..and making all that money. Losing constantly having people boo you, being label and even worse thing to happen to the KNICKS..since Scott Layden which at the time...no one thought was possible.