Your 2008-09 Starting SG

SG

• Total voters

Paul1355

All Star
I'd stick with Crawford and see how he does....if he continues his chucking nonesense i'd move Marbury to the 2 spot and start Duhon at PG...you should make Marbury a SG option in ur poll.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
dependin on how q-rich looks (no homo) next year i think he might be the best option but dan dickau would be a better option then jamal rawterd :lol:

Paul1355

All Star
dependin on how q-rich looks (no homo) next year i think he might be the best option but dan dickau would be a better option then jamal rawterd :lol:

i thought Dickau was known to have a good shot before coming to NY i guess it didnt impress anybody.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I would have picked Fred Jones, because of his defense and 3pt range. However, I understand why he wasn't put on the list. He's a free agent, and the Knicks are over the cap.

I voted for Jamal Crawford, because he led the team in points last year. Mardy Collins is the only other pure shooting guard on the list, and he shot 32% last year, and 36% in this year's Las Vegas Summer League. Quentin Richardson shot 35% last year. He needs to earn a spot on the team, forget the starting lineup. Nate Robinson plays like a shooting guard, but he's too short. I think Wilson Chandler would be better as the starting small forward. He's versatile enough to play the two, though.

Paul1355

All Star
I would have picked Fred Jones, because of his defense and 3pt range. However, I understand why he wasn't put on the list. He's a free agent, and the Knicks are over the cap.

I voted for Jamal Crawford, because he led the team in points last year. Mardy Collins is the only other pure shooting guard on the list, and he shot 32% last year, and 36% in this year's Las Vegas Summer League. Quentin Richardson shot 35% last year. He needs to earn a spot on the team, forget the starting lineup. Nate Robinson plays like a shooting guard, but he's too short. I think Wilson Chandler would be better as the starting small forward. He's versatile enough to play the two, though.

can always make Marbury a SG.