Hoops World:Wilson Projected to have a break out season

New New York

Quiet Storm
http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9736

I couldnt agree more. I like the way he came on strong at the end of last season even though he rode the pine most of the time. I see Wilson putting up solid numbers next year. Something like 13pts 6 rebs and a 1blk. I remember during the Suns/Knicks summer league game when the game was close Mike Dantoni saying to get the ball to Wilson because not a single player on the floor had even half his talent, that says a lot about how Mike plans to use him

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
been saying all along that the D'Antoni signing will only make Chandler beter he's gonna be a beast we saw when Thomas finally played him last year he showed what he could do now D'Antoni will probably start him so his production could/will double from the 7.3 Points, 2.6 Rebounds, 19 minutes

Paul1355

All Star
been saying all along that the D'Antoni signing will only make Chandler beter he's gonna be a beast we saw when Thomas finally played him last year he showed what he could do now D'Antoni will probably start him so his production could/will double from the 7.3 Points, 2.6 Rebounds, 19 minutes

agreed.... most players excel offensively with this system and coach in Mike D and he has confidence in Chandler so i also expect that to double eventually and also average atelast a block a game as well. I hop Chandler starts even though Q might get the nod because of his past with Mike D and being a long time veteran.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wilson Chandler is old news, at the start of the 2007-8 season the Knicks was supposed to have a very deep depth bench with a solid 2nd Unit of strong role players.
Nate (passing & scoring)
Nichols (outside scoring)
Chandler (rebound & Scoring)
Lee (rebounds & passing)
Morris (rebound & shot blocking)
And Balkman (rebounding, passing, and blocking).

dre48ny

Rotation player
agreed.... most players excel offensively with this system and coach in Mike D and he has confidence in Chandler so i also expect that to double eventually and also average atelast a block a game as well. I hop Chandler starts even though Q might get the nod because of his past with Mike D and being a long time veteran.

Chandler has to get more playing time than Q at this stage. If he decides to start Q, whcih I personally believe should not even be an option; I can see Chandler just coming in to games and just consume most of the playng time by showcasing his ability. Knicks need to move forward with their young talent and develop them. This is the perfect year for this.

GetRealistic

Starter
Wilson Chandler is old news, at the start of the 2007-8 season the Knicks was supposed to have a very deep depth bench with a solid 2nd Unit of strong role players.
Nate (passing & scoring)
Nichols (outside scoring)
Chandler (rebound & Scoring)
Lee (rebounds & passing)
Morris (rebound & shot blocking)
And Balkman (rebounding, passing, and blocking).

Hey MSG, can you handle that this time. I just don't have it in me to get into how summer league is meaningless and 10 man rotations don't happen in the NBA. Break out your videos and pictures Kiya is a lost cause.

Paul1355

All Star
Chandler has to get more playing time than Q at this stage. If he decides to start Q, whcih I personally believe should not even be an option; I can see Chandler just coming in to games and just consume most of the playng time by showcasing his ability. Knicks need to move forward with their young talent and develop them. This is the perfect year for this.

I know but being that Q Rich averaged 17 ppg under D'Antoni, Mike D might feel that he can bring the old Q back and scoring and he is a more established veteran that lost weight and is determined to be better this year. Mike D might respect that and give him the starting spot. But i also personally feel that Chandler sould start, but I think Q will due to his past success with Mike D. It's a 50/50 at this point.

I Have No Idea How To Post A Thread Can Some One Tell Me, Just Got Some Crazy News, The Nets Have Proposed To Trade Sean Williams To The Knicks For Nate Robinson Straight Up

Would You Do It.

I Know I Would, Shot Blocker, Same Age, Athletic, Can Run The Floor, Finish, And Has A Huge Upside. Nate Is An Energy Bug, But Not A True Pg, And Would Alleviate Our Cluttered Backcourt Issues.

Paul1355

All Star
I Have No Idea How To Post A Thread Can Some One Tell Me, Just Got Some Crazy News, The Nets Have Proposed To Trade Sean Williams To The Knicks For Nate Robinson Straight Up

Would You Do It.

I Know I Would, Shot Blocker, Same Age, Athletic, Can Run The Floor, Finish, And Has A Huge Upside. Nate Is An Energy Bug, But Not A True Pg, And Would Alleviate Our Cluttered Backcourt Issues.

I answered this in another thread that u said it in.....Knick forums link, then topic either Knicks, hangout, etc....then top left it says "New Thread"