McFlurry and Snack Ransoft still Knicks: Is this a joke?

Who would you rather see traded?

• Eddy Curry

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Zach Randolph

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
4oqh6bb.jpg

You cant have an uptempo offense with two fat pieces of garbage. What direction are we trying to go in? We got Duhon whos a solid backup, gallinari whos talented but injured, and roberson whos not as good as allan houston. SMH

It sounds like marburys gonna get bought out any day now, I guess donnie and Dantoni are already throwing in the towel and going for the higher draft pick. I could see us slippin into the playoffs with marbury...without him, we'll win between 25 and 30 games. SM F'n Head @ curry and zach randolph both still being on the team. As knicks fans we all lost :(

your crazy to think marbury a career loser is the equalizer for a successful season. crazy. charlie ward winner, career averages half of marbury. why because he realized there are other players on the team who can score, dribble, and pass too. marbury is not a winning point gaurd. never was, never will be. im not a hater on marbury, im a fan of his ability, and I do believe on a solid team with past success, ala lakers, spurs, celtics, mavericks, he would thrive being forced out of this lone wolf mentality he has had being on garbage spots such as the nets and knicks. but as of right now, he is not going to help this knick team win more games. WE need a point gaurd whose main concern is getting every one on the team involved. marbury clearly cannot lead that way. its been proven. we have lost with him and with out him.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
your crazy to think marbury a career loser is the equalizer for a successful season. crazy. charlie ward winner, career averages half of marbury. why because he realized there are other players on the team who can score, dribble, and pass too. marbury is not a winning point gaurd. never was, never will be. im not a hater on marbury, im a fan of his ability, and I do believe on a solid team with past success, ala lakers, spurs, celtics, mavericks, he would thrive being forced out of this lone wolf mentality he has had being on garbage spots such as the nets and knicks. but as of right now, he is not going to help this knick team win more games. WE need a point gaurd whose main concern is getting every one on the team involved. marbury clearly cannot lead that way. its been proven. we have lost with him and with out him.

You get a bad rep point for this nonsense. Derek Harper and charlie ward would both be useless on this team, especially ward. We have enough role players on this team. Ward wasnt a leader, he was a role player who did a great job of filling his role. He played great defense, didnt turn the ball over, and helped get it to ewing. Harper was the same thing with more offense.

Who ever said anything about marbury being a leader? Would you rather see Randolph lead us? Curry? Crawford? Posters on here keep gettin dumber and dumber. Marbury is BY FAR the closest thing we have to a leader, prove me wrong. Sadly our second best leader is arguably danilo gallinari but hes only a rookie and his back is in question right now. He led his team...aint nobody else on the knicks ever lead any team...crawford is the biggest loser in the nba. Your like the crawford of knicksonline.

Stats show over the past 2 years that were 10 games better with marbury

2006-07 33-49
2007-08 23-59

As we know, marbury missed most of last year and even when he did play he never played enough consecutive games to develop any rhythm. When you have the foot problem that he had its not smart to work your ass off over the summer and have it bothering you from day one, which would explain why he hasnt had the best starts the past couple of season. Now that its better, hes in great shape and ready to play. Like i said in my 1st post were a borderline playoff team with him, without him were a disaster like last year.

Your really not intelligent at all.

Wards teammates: Ewing, starks, Houston, Oakley, LJ

Marburys teammates: Crawford, Q-rich, Z-bo, Curry

Are you really this dumb? Lets review what you said:

charlie ward winner, career averages half of marbury. why because he realized there are other players on the team who can score, dribble, and pass too. marbury is not a winning point gaurd. never was, never will be. im not a hater on marbury

Marbury helped a piece of shit like curry average 19.5ppg, he is far more talented then ward and hasnt had as good of teammates since he played for the suns. If your not a marbury hater then your just straight up ignorant, The Gold Mac is back sukka dikk, fukk outta here :lol: Whos next?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Another great post from MSG. I don't see how Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh could keep Eddy Curry on the starting lineup. He's fat and useless. That's a double threat. And Randolph is too slow to play an uptempo offense. I give Walsh credit for trying to get rid of Randolph, but he should've put more effort into dumping Eddy Curry. Curry HAS to go. I wouldn't be surprised if his numbers go down even more, this season.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
It's depressing to think we have the same team as last year. Are we really going to have the same starting lineup as last year? How the hell is that going to work in D'Antoni's system? Nobody knows how to pass the ball and Zach and Eddy can't run!?!

With or without Marbury, we will win 25-30 games. Sorry to disappoint, but Marbury is not leading this team to the playoffs. Marbury has as much a chance to lead this team as Zach does.

As of now, the staring lineup should be:
PG-Marbury (or Duhon, it really doesn't matter)
SG-Crawford
SF-Q. Rich
PF-Lee
C-Randolph
...with Nate, Chandler and Gallo off the bench

At least we should be able to rebound and pass the ball out for a fastbreak.

This is going to be a painful year. The same team as last year. A team that doesn't fit in D'Antoni's system at all (no passers, no good shooters, no defenders, and two fat and slow low-post guys that have no chemistry together). This will be a miserable failure. I can't believe Walsh has not made any significant moves.

metrocard

Legend

Charlie Ward wasn't 1/10th as good or talented or skilled or physically gifted as Marbury, which is why he played a lesser role on the team.

Terrible post.

Marbury has been concerned with being a passive PG who gets his team invovled, especially Curry who has average career highs under Marbury.

So go eat a dick, and stop hating. Knicks just have a crappy team.

You honestly think Charlie Ward could carry this roster to winning?

New New York

Quiet Storm
You get a bad rep point for this nonsense. Derek Harper and charlie ward would both be useless on this team, especially ward. We have enough role players on this team. Ward wasnt a leader, he was a role player who did a great job of filling his role. He played great defense, didnt turn the ball over, and helped get it to ewing. Harper was the same thing with more offense.

Who ever said anything about marbury being a leader? Would you rather see Randolph lead us? Curry? Crawford? Posters on here keep gettin dumber and dumber. Marbury is BY FAR the closest thing we have to a leader, prove me wrong. Sadly our second best leader is arguably danilo gallinari but hes only a rookie and his back is in question right now. He led his team...aint nobody else on the knicks ever lead any team...crawford is the biggest loser in the nba. Your like the crawford of knicksonline.

Stats show over the past 2 years that were 10 games better with marbury

2006-07 33-49
2007-08 23-59

As we know, marbury missed most of last year and even when he did play he never played enough consecutive games to develop any rhythm. When you have the foot problem that he had its not smart to work your ass off over the summer and have it bothering you from day one, which would explain why he hasnt had the best starts the past couple of season. Now that its better, hes in great shape and ready to play. Like i said in my 1st post were a borderline playoff team with him, without him were a disaster like last year.

Your really not intelligent at all.

Wards teammates: Ewing, starks, Houston, Oakley, LJ

Marburys teammates: Crawford, Q-rich, Z-bo, Curry

Are you really this dumb? Lets review what you said:

Marbury helped a piece of shit like curry average 19.5ppg, he is far more talented then ward and hasnt had as good of teammates since he played for the suns. If your not a marbury hater then your just straight up ignorant, The Gold Mac is back sukka dikk, fukk outta here :lol: Whos next?

Hmm...A pass first, defensive minded PG who gets the ball into the post and keeps his TO's down sounds just like with this team needs!

Now this is really going to ruffle some feathers.......But, you have to admit that you can make a case for Crawford being the leader of this team. Now am I saying he is an effective leader, hell no! But, he has been our go to player for the better part of the last two seasons.

new york, thank you, I Was waiting before i made another comment for some one to wake up and realize the point I was trying to make, I was not comparing wards skill level to marbury, I was comparing his ability to do the task at hand. RUN THE OFFENSE. the knicks have offensive players, but marbury does not run an offense, he runs himself and at times happens to be quik in enough to get in the paint an draw defenses to bulk up his assist rate. every one loves making excuses for marbury. and for you to call a columbia grad student not intelligent speaks volumes for your lack of IQ. especially when you over read posts MSG, and METRO, and pick out one point and run off on a tangent about it. I dont believe we will be a winning team with or with out marbury, But I do believe we need a better point gaurd running our offense. Marbury is damaged goods with the knicks organization. let him go to a winner.
oh and btw, charlie ward in 3 winning seasons with the knicks.
<table class="gSGTablePrint" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="612"><tbody><tr><td class="gSGRowOddPrint">97-98 </td> <!-- team --> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint"> NYK </td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right">82</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right">82</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 28.3</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .455</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .377</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .805</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> .4</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> 3.0</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> 3.3</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 5.7</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 1.76</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .45</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 2.13</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 2.40</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 7.8</td> </tr> <tr> <!-- year --> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint"> 98-99 </td> <!-- team --> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint"> NYK </td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right">50</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right">50</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 31.1</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> .404</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> .356</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> .705</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right" width="45"> .5</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right" width="45"> 3.0</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right" width="45"> 3.4</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 5.4</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 2.06</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> .16</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 2.62</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 2.10</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 7.6</td> </tr> <tr> <!-- year --> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint"> 99-00 </td> <!-- team --> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint"> NYK </td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right">72</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right">69</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 27.6</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .423</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .386</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .828</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> .3</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> 2.9</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> 3.2</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 4.2</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 1.32</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .22</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 1.42</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 2.40</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 7.3</td></tr></tbody></table>marbury in three losing seasons with the knicks
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysprow2" align="right" height="16"><td class="yspscores" align="left">2005-06</td><td class="yspscores" align="left">NY</td><td class="yspscores">60</td><td class="yspscores">36:23 </td><td class="yspscores">5.8</td><td class="yspscores">12.9</td><td class="yspscores">45.1</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">0.6</td><td class="yspscores">1.7</td><td class="yspscores">31.7</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">4.1</td><td class="yspscores">5.4</td><td class="yspscores">75.5</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">0.4</td><td class="yspscores">2.5</td><td class="yspscores">2.9</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">6.4</td><td class="yspscores">2.6</td><td class="yspscores">1.1</td><td class="yspscores">0.1</td><td class="yspscores">2.4</td><td class="yspscores">16.3</td><td> </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right" height="16"><td class="yspscores" align="left"> 2006-07</td><td class="yspscores" align="left">NY</td><td class="yspscores">74</td><td class="yspscores">37:06 </td><td class="yspscores">5.3</td><td class="yspscores">12.9</td><td class="yspscores">41.5</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">1.7</td><td class="yspscores">4.7</td><td class="yspscores">35.7</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">4.0</td><td class="yspscores">5.2</td><td class="yspscores">76.9</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">0.5</td><td class="yspscores">2.4</td><td class="yspscores">2.9</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">5.5</td><td class="yspscores">2.4</td><td class="yspscores">1.0</td><td class="yspscores">0.1</td><td class="yspscores">2.5</td><td class="yspscores">16.4</td><td> </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right" height="16"><td class="yspscores" align="left"> 2007-08</td><td class="yspscores" align="left">NY</td><td class="yspscores">24</td><td class="yspscores">33:30 </td><td class="yspscores">4.6</td><td class="yspscores">11.0</td><td class="yspscores">41.9</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">1.2</td><td class="yspscores">3.1</td><td class="yspscores">37.8</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">3.5</td><td class="yspscores">4.8</td><td class="yspscores">71.6</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">0.7</td><td class="yspscores">1.8</td><td class="yspscores">2.5</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">4.7</td><td class="yspscores">2.0</td><td class="yspscores">0.9</td><td class="yspscores">0.1</td><td class="yspscores">2.4</td><td class="yspscores">13.9</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

other than shooting more, playing more minutes, and turning the ball over. and currently being more injury prone. I like ward as a true point gaurd over a 6,2 stubby shooting gaurd.

ward beats him in three pointers, free throws, turnovers. help defense, and statistical steals. I believe that is what every one on this freaking site has been ASKING FOR FOREVER.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
new york, thank you, I Was waiting before i made another comment for some one to wake up and realize the point I was trying to make, I was not comparing wards skill level to marbury, I was comparing his ability to do the task at hand. RUN THE OFFENSE. the knicks have offensive players, but marbury does not run an offense, he runs himself and at times happens to be quik in enough to get in the paint an draw defenses to bulk up his assist rate. every one loves making excuses for marbury. and for you to call a columbia grad student not intelligent speaks volumes for your lack of IQ. especially when you over read posts MSG, and METRO, and pick out one point and run off on a tangent about it. I dont believe we will be a winning team with or with out marbury, But I do believe we need a better point gaurd running our offense. Marbury is damaged goods with the knicks organization. let him go to a winner.
oh and btw, charlie ward in 3 winning seasons with the knicks.
<table class="gSGTablePrint" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="612"><tbody><tr><td class="gSGRowOddPrint">97-98 </td> <!-- team --> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint"> NYK </td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right">82</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right">82</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 28.3</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .455</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .377</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .805</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> .4</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> 3.0</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> 3.3</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 5.7</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 1.76</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .45</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 2.13</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 2.40</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 7.8</td> </tr> <tr> <!-- year --> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint"> 98-99 </td> <!-- team --> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint"> NYK </td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right">50</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right">50</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 31.1</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> .404</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> .356</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> .705</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right" width="45"> .5</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right" width="45"> 3.0</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right" width="45"> 3.4</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 5.4</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 2.06</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> .16</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 2.62</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 2.10</td> <td class="gSGRowEvenPrint" align="right"> 7.6</td> </tr> <tr> <!-- year --> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint"> 99-00 </td> <!-- team --> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint"> NYK </td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right">72</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right">69</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 27.6</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .423</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .386</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .828</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> .3</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> 2.9</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right" width="45"> 3.2</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 4.2</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 1.32</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> .22</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 1.42</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 2.40</td> <td class="gSGRowOddPrint" align="right"> 7.3</td></tr></tbody></table>marbury in three losing seasons with the knicks
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysprow2" align="right" height="16"><td class="yspscores" align="left">2005-06</td><td class="yspscores" align="left">NY</td><td class="yspscores">60</td><td class="yspscores">36:23 </td><td class="yspscores">5.8</td><td class="yspscores">12.9</td><td class="yspscores">45.1</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">0.6</td><td class="yspscores">1.7</td><td class="yspscores">31.7</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">4.1</td><td class="yspscores">5.4</td><td class="yspscores">75.5</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">0.4</td><td class="yspscores">2.5</td><td class="yspscores">2.9</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">6.4</td><td class="yspscores">2.6</td><td class="yspscores">1.1</td><td class="yspscores">0.1</td><td class="yspscores">2.4</td><td class="yspscores">16.3</td><td> </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right" height="16"><td class="yspscores" align="left"> 2006-07</td><td class="yspscores" align="left">NY</td><td class="yspscores">74</td><td class="yspscores">37:06 </td><td class="yspscores">5.3</td><td class="yspscores">12.9</td><td class="yspscores">41.5</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">1.7</td><td class="yspscores">4.7</td><td class="yspscores">35.7</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">4.0</td><td class="yspscores">5.2</td><td class="yspscores">76.9</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">0.5</td><td class="yspscores">2.4</td><td class="yspscores">2.9</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">5.5</td><td class="yspscores">2.4</td><td class="yspscores">1.0</td><td class="yspscores">0.1</td><td class="yspscores">2.5</td><td class="yspscores">16.4</td><td> </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right" height="16"><td class="yspscores" align="left"> 2007-08</td><td class="yspscores" align="left">NY</td><td class="yspscores">24</td><td class="yspscores">33:30 </td><td class="yspscores">4.6</td><td class="yspscores">11.0</td><td class="yspscores">41.9</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">1.2</td><td class="yspscores">3.1</td><td class="yspscores">37.8</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">3.5</td><td class="yspscores">4.8</td><td class="yspscores">71.6</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">0.7</td><td class="yspscores">1.8</td><td class="yspscores">2.5</td><td> </td><td class="yspscores">4.7</td><td class="yspscores">2.0</td><td class="yspscores">0.9</td><td class="yspscores">0.1</td><td class="yspscores">2.4</td><td class="yspscores">13.9</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

other than shooting more, playing more minutes, and turning the ball over. and currently being more injury prone. I like ward as a true point gaurd over a 6,2 stubby shooting gaurd.

ward beats him in three pointers, free throws, turnovers. help defense, and statistical steals. I believe that is what every one on this freaking site has been ASKING FOR FOREVER.
lil homie you cant even spell guard right, and you think you deserve respect because you graduated from columbia? smh

What the knicks need is everything. We need more offense, defense, rebounding...you name it and we need it. Ward was a very solid role player and in no way am i trying to disrespect him but hes not capable of puttin up the points that marbury is. For this current team to be successful we need a point guard who can score and pass. I hope to see marbury as the #1 option next year, even though he'll most likely be gone. I dont expect him to average 20 and 8, i dont think its possible for any point guard to average 8 assists on this team and thats the point that i think your missing. Marburys attitude has improved over the last couple of years, we dont know how he'd fit in on a team with larry johnson, ewing, houston, starks, and whoever else. So its unfair for you to make that comparison the same way its unfair for me to say marbury would be a better fit on that team. We havent seen marbury with good teammates since he first came to the knicks, the last time he had teammates that were real good was when he was in phoenix.

So you think we need a better point guard to run our offense? Marburys the best were gonna get for next year, theres not a better option then him. Hes only got 1 year left so it makes sense to keep him. Sometimes hate can blind even the most intelligent posters...but i dont consider you an intelligent poster. Maybe your good at whatever you went to college for, but academics and sports are 2 different things. You spelled guard wrong several times, and you failed to take into account that marburys teammates are more suited for the circus then they are for competitive basketball. I feel it is necessary to remind that on the subject of basketball i am superior in knowledge. My opinions based off of statistically supported stats and analysis gained through observations made while watching the knicks. In conclusion i am offering to write your posts for you, through private messaging. I have the intelligence and ability to advance your reputation as a poster from inferior to elite status.

dude what is wrong with you lol. did you get put down as a child. Your taking this wayyy too personally, and to put that much time into a response, It is obvious you have way too much time on your hands. I have my opinion, you have yours, fact based no, stats based no. Nothing you say provides any provocation of your superior basketball knowledge, all that it says is the obvious, our team has leaks, holes, and weak links. What I am stating partially agrees with that, except one component. Stephon Marbury and his selfish attitude is one of those leaks, holes, and weak links.
I Want him gone. and if you want to compare how marbury would have faired on the team charlie ward played for. Riley most likely would of cut his sorry ass.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
what ever u wanna call it, whether u wanna call it bad luck or marbury coincidentally showin up on teams that are bad, i want dude outta here, dude doesnt even kno what a PG is, why should he be our PG?

exactly. I dont know what it is. I just get this idea that he might be a nice guy, but he just attracts a certain focus of selfishness where ever he goes. Some human beings are just not born great teammates. Its like anything else in life. you could be a great bar tender, make some of the best drinks ever, your pour is perfect, your efficient you show up on time, but problem is your attitude sucks, you think your better than every one, so you dont give a shit about any one but yourself. After a while people are not going to want to even sit at the bar because your such a pain in the ass.

metrocard

Legend
what ever u wanna call it, whether u wanna call it bad luck or marbury coincidentally showin up on teams that are bad, i want dude outta here, dude doesnt even kno what a PG is, why should he be our PG?

You don't even know what a basketball is, forget about what a PG is.

We want you outta here with your random ass post.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
You don't even know what a basketball is, forget about what a PG is.

We want you outta here with your random ass post.

idk what a basketball is???put ur money where ur mouth is, i bet i'll bust ur ass in basketball, and u in da BX so it wont be hard to set that up and yes marbury dont kno what the F*CK he is, one day he says, "im going to be starbury regardless of what coach says"(larry brown year) and next time he would say "im not aggressive because im tryin to get my team involved", like WTF is a PG suppose to do?!??!?!? bi polar ass dude

portega1968

El Cacique
i thought this thread was about the fat ****s that roam our post, not the proven cancer in our backcourt

Both Zach and Eddy will be gone by 2010, God willing, so it's useless to debate who goes first.

Marbury is going now 'cause he sabotages team chemistry and that's a fact regardless of his attributes. He's been a sore spot on every team he's been and it's stupid to blame everyone else for his behavior.

I would've loved to see the homeboy rescue our franchise but it didnt happen and its not going to happen. So let's accept that fact and move on.

The two twinkie-eating sloths up front will be gone eventually, but for now we can hold on to them to see if we get anything for them this season.