PDA

View Full Version : Zach trade is DEAD

Paul1355
Sep 21, 2008, 21:34
It's official Knick fans, this deal is dead....at least Darko gave us hope in saying that there is a "99% chance that he will be a Knick"....looks like he was wrong.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/blog/2008/09/memphis_decides_to_pass_on_zac.html

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/ny-spknix205850212sep20,0,3548271.story

Starks
Sep 22, 2008, 12:18
On Knicksblog, its being said that Zach did something to really piss the hell out of Walsh.

Paul1355
Sep 22, 2008, 12:26
On Knicksblog, its being said that Zach did something to really piss the hell out of Walsh.

can you find that exact blog?

method
Sep 22, 2008, 14:51
can you find that exact blog?http://www.theknicksblog.com/2008/09/20/randolph-angers-walsh/

Here you go fellow Knick fan.

method
Sep 22, 2008, 14:55
TommyDee also mentioned on a different message board something about Hahn having a massive scoop he is working on.

I hope the fight between Zach and Walsh isnt it as it will diminish Zachs trade value even more.

Starks
Sep 22, 2008, 15:48
TommyDee also mentioned on a different message board something about Hahn having a massive scoop he is working on.

I hope the fight between Zach and Walsh isnt it as it will diminish Zachs trade value even more.

Zach embodies everything regular working people hate about modern day athletes

metrocard
Sep 22, 2008, 16:44
Zach embodies everything regular working people hate about modern day athletes

Do you honestly think modern day athletes have no responsibility at all? If being an athlete is so "easy" as you make it to be, why aren't you in any pro leagues?

Please research and study before you assume the role of someone's life to be easy.

I hate Randolph as much as anyone, but he does more in a year of NBA basketball (training, contracts, agents, media, personal life, financial security, living in a suitcase with 14 other guys) etc and etc.

Paul1355
Sep 22, 2008, 18:49

Yea I read the other blog too, thanks for the link. If this goes big, then Walsh's patience will bite him and he will end up going for a deal like the Clippers and Grizzlies offered, which is not a fair trade. And will make his trade value plummet.

Starks
Sep 22, 2008, 23:55
Do you honestly think modern day athletes have no responsibility at all? If being an athlete is so "easy" as you make it to be, why aren't you in any pro leagues?

Please research and study before you assume the role of someone's life to be easy.

I hate Randolph as much as anyone, but he does more in a year of NBA basketball (training, contracts, agents, media, personal life, financial security, living in a suitcase with 14 other guys) etc and etc.

not saying its easy. But I'd trade his living and socio economic status over mine any day of the week. I think its safe to say that any blue collar work aholic who has to bust there ass for a crappy 50K a year job that barley covers the rent for a crap apartment in run of the mill neighborhood, and needs money to pay for school would get upset at seeing wealthy athletes who act like they have got a raw deal in life do things that would get anyone else fired.

See Josh Howard and all of the backlash he is getting from America right now.

Not saying its easy. It's just undoubtfuly upsetting to middle class Americans

paris401
Sep 23, 2008, 15:22
not saying its easy. But I'd trade his living and socio economic status over mine any day of the week. I think its safe to say that any blue collar work aholic who has to bust there ass for a crappy 50K a year job that barley covers the rent for a crap apartment in run of the mill neighborhood, and needs money to pay for school would get upset at seeing wealthy athletes who act like they have got a raw deal in life do things that would get anyone else fired.

See Josh Howard and all of the backlash he is getting from America right now.

Not saying its easy. It's just undoubtfuly upsetting to middle class Americans

u mean a guy like latrell, who when offered an extention for 13m was pissed and said 'i have a family to feed'...